Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
The point is that the Russian General Staff often lies. They have already destroyed all our aircrafts several times, but it continues to fly. Of course, we return something from the reserve (I already showed the MiG-29 with stealth paint), other countries transfer something. But that doesn't even make up for the losses. For example: out of 13 MiG-29s that Slovakia handed over, only 4 fly, the rest were brought. They need repairs or become donors.
Su-25s, which were transferred by Bulgaria, cannot be used by the Zuni, so they are hung with S-13 (rocket).
View attachment 204766
So in the photo, the Su-25s originally belonged to us, as proof of the lies of the Russian General Staff.
Most people here know that both sides exaggerate. It doesn't bother me personally, because it's so expected and predictable. Why does it bother you so much?

ww2historian

Country flag
What a great source of information, a Nafo fellow. The fact that you posted a source yesterday that said Ukraine is gaining territory in the city itself proves to me you're just another annoying immature person who's shit we have to read. Yes, a could put you on ignore, but you don't post enough for me to do so. Plus, I don't presently have anyone on ignore. I figure I'm better off doing the opposite of what Akim does.

Chimpoo

Country flag
Not too long after the announcement from the UK government that they had supplied this system to the Ukrainians.
I guess NATO and the Ukrainians spent the last few months integrating this with Ukraine's Sukhoi aircraft.

Last edited:

WarPigeon

I now try to visit this thread once a day, and no more, to see updates, only to see Russia perform worse and worse and sink deeper and deeper everyday.

Sad life of a Russian supporter. Should I switch sides like @Kumaoni to feel better? 🤔
Never too late to join the good guys. :)

Sarjen

Russia need an immediate action in Bakhmut.. Nazi are attacking all over the flanks and gaining territory.

kittoo420

Country flag
Russia need an immediate action in Bakhmut.. Nazi are attacking all over the flanks and gaining territory.
Their planes are falling out of their own skies (in pre war proper Russian territory). They haven't been able to do anything significant in like a year (apart from threatening verbally). Hell they've been trying to capture a small town like Bakhmut since one year.

Don't get your hopes up. By this time it should be clear that they don't have the capability- be it military, finances, willpower or leadership (I can't believe I am writing this about Putin).

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Most people here know that both sides exaggerate. It doesn't bother me personally, because it's so expected and predictable. Why does it bother you so much?
Weird question.
Probably because it is a war in my country, and not in conventional Natumbria.
I saw from the secondary answer that people here do not understand the scale of the war, if they write with pathos that Zuni, even Pakistan, no longer uses them. Well, India does not use the T-55, but the Russian army already does.

Interview with the Commander-in-Chief of Ukraine. (prepared English subtitles are in the settings)

With the Minister of Defense.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
In my opinion Russia and especially each and every of those poor grunts in trenches simply needs a better reason to fight...that's it.

I mean just compare the motivation of an Ukrainian partisan fighting to save his motherland from foreign invasion, torture, massacre, rape and that of a Russian soldier who's fighting to "prevent Nazi Ukraine"

Sarjen

Their planes are falling out of their own skies (in pre war proper Russian territory). They haven't been able to do anything significant in like a year (apart from threatening verbally). Hell they've been trying to capture a small town like Bakhmut since one year.

Don't get your hopes up. By this time it should be clear that they don't have the capability- be it military, finances, willpower or leadership (I can't believe I am writing this about Putin).
Lol//...... Exaggerating now are we ???? Not long ago Nazis were shooting their own fighters and helis.. lol not to mention their own drone :pound: :facepalm: ... go back to the history of the west's war and their friendly fire Kid..

What now Nazis shot down Hypersonic missile of Russia :pound::pound:....

Russians goal were in Bakhmut was not to take the city but in a big RUSE delayed the offense and drew in Thousands of Nazis to the meatgrinder... Dumbos won;t get that..

Lol kid... just becasue of the small development you think, you have a victory :crying: ... its an counter attack,Nazis suppose to gain some territory, in the north its stable now... Russia might as well fall back to better defensive lines and not throw away the lives unnecessarily like your Girl zelenskky was doing.

Remind you Russia has not even mobilized fully... if it does,, nato will piss in their pants.. we're already seeing the panic buys..

We give a bg credit to Russia how they are handling eventhough its been very slow... Its not the ukkies they are fighting but combined west.....

We saw your capabilities fighting cavemen :crying::crying::pound::pound::pound::pound::laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles