Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

JBH22

I want the Ukranian counteroffensive to partially succeed.. That's because a defeated Russia means the West trains all its power on China.. and China will like to avoid that in any case.. Big Russian setbacks mean that China will directly supply lethal military aid to Russia, thus, triggering heavy sanctions that will hurt its household consumption deficient economy, while also hurting the west.. And in the longer term, a China under harsh sanctions might benefit Indian manufacturing it India plays its cards right..
A Russian defeat means a lesser opponent and emboldened western bloc. This will enable them to thrive all their attention on China while at the same time giving them bandwidth to tame India.
A multi polar world gives India time to strengthen its backbone by decimating that Open Society scourge that is creeping in Indian society.
When Russia defeats them they will be forced to make it you vs us. Which means we can do away to a large extent of their influence operations such religious conversion, woke agenda since it will herald era of protectionism and nationalism.

JBH22

You believe that stupid story?
Each time they tell they have a wunderwaffen it started with Javelin Starstreak Stinger Himars and now they want to tell Patriot which failed to target scud missiles is able to take out Kinzhal😂😂

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Each time they tell they have a wunderwaffen it started with Javelin Starstreak Stinger Himars and now they want to tell Patriot which failed to target scud missiles is able to take out Kinzhal😂😂
No one seems quite neutral here Mate, everyone has a side.

Being an Indian I've closely experienced Russian equipments since I don't, last five six decades...so I'm also choosing a side...Western wunderwaffen it is.

Craigs

Country flag
Partisan, near airfield, conscript, Stinger, take-off, landing, low level...does these ring and bells or you know nothing more that little F-35 S-200 story of yours!?
That kind of sneak trick can get any aircraft. Hell even a RPG will do or better still if you can get into the hangar then sugar in the fuel tank. Talk some sense.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Talk some sense.
You did!?
Unless there are AD missiles that do a hard u turn beyond its engagement envelope its sensor won't even catch a Su-57.
Almost all the modern AD or even AAM missiles we have are equipped with multiple control surfaces like fins and TVC. Heck Israeli SAMs have fins and TVC and canards all together. Missiles like ASRAAM can sustain hundreds of gs of acceleration. IRIS-T can lock way beyond its boresight.

First you talk sense

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Why most of the people in this thread seems so detached from logic and reality and practicality!!

I mean if Russia loses...let's assume hypothetically, then what's going to be these people's responses!?
Or even then they'll keep living in this utopian dream of theirs

Craigs

Country flag
You did!?

Almost all the modern AD or even AAM missiles we have are equipped with multiple control surfaces like fins and TVC. Heck Israeli SAMs have fins and TVC and canards all together. Missiles like ASRAAM can sustain hundreds of gs of acceleration. IRIS-T can lock way beyond its boresight.

First you talk sense
Su-57 is still very effective outside the engagement envelope of those AD systems and it will aim to stay at the edge most of the time. So very less probability that those missiles will get a lock on its exhaust. All those hundreds of Gs of acceleration is only within its boost phase after that missile is simply coasting ie hard deccelarating. At the end of the envelope those missile are no better than lawn darts. And you are talking about stingers. Yeah right - why not arabian weddings.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Su-57 is still very effective outside the engagement envelope of those AD systems and it will aim to stay at the edge most of the time. So very less probability that those missiles will get a lock on its exhaust. All those hundreds of Gs of acceleration is only within its boost phase after that missile is simply coasting ie hard deccelarating. At the end of the envelope those missile are no better than lawn darts. And you are talking about stingers. Yeah right - why not arabian weddings.
Waise ye wohi Su-57 hai na jisko humne muh tak nahi lagaya!?

Craigs

Country flag
Arre...saale tu yahin ka hai!
Flag se dhokha de raha tha

Tab itti kyon chaat raha hai Rusiyon ki be? Yahan ka hi hai, bhul gaya kya Rusiyon ke kaise Gorshkov becha tha?
Russia never put a gun to our head to buy it. We should have done our due diligence instead of licking Russian pussy.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Can you explain to me what specifically you are trying to say? What is the point, and how does it relate to anything meaningful?
The point is that the Russian General Staff often lies. They have already destroyed all our aircrafts several times, but it continues to fly. Of course, we return something from the reserve (I already showed the MiG-29 with stealth paint), other countries transfer something. But that doesn't even make up for the losses. For example: out of 13 MiG-29s that Slovakia handed over, only 4 fly, the rest were brought. They need repairs or become donors.
Su-25s, which were transferred by Bulgaria, cannot be used by the Zuni, so they are hung with S-13 (rocket).
photo_2023-05-11_12-18-12.jpg

So in the photo, the Su-25s originally belonged to us, as proof of the lies of the Russian General Staff.

WarPigeon

Why most of the people in this thread seems so detached from logic and reality and practicality!!

I mean if Russia loses...let's assume hypothetically, then what's going to be these people's responses!?
It will be glorious

Wisemarko

Country flag
Patriot used in the Gulf War against Scud were PAC-2 baseline version that were designed for anti aircraft missions yet they showed some success against ballistic missiles. Current PAC3 are specifically designed to intercept ballistic missiles. It doesn’t even need an explosive warhead to take out the target- it just rams it. Yes that is like hitting a bullet with bullet and extremely effective.

Scud is no slouch when comes to speed, it enters Mach 5 speed when coming down which is extremely difficult to intercept.

JBH22

No one seems quite neutral here Mate, everyone has a side.

Being an Indian I've closely experienced Russian equipments since I don't, last five six decades...so I'm also choosing a side...Western wunderwaffen it is.
Russian side it is for me😁
Since they don't arm and fund Porkis, neither do they try to change religious demographics in India and most importantly they don't force woke agenda on us🤣

mokoman

Country flag

cant lose if the war never ends .

:lehappy: Russian timeline vs goal are constantly shrinking

remember when kyiv was supposed to fall within few months . then it was dotnetsk , now Bakhmut . soon goal will be the juice stand at some road corner .

even the theory that Russia is grinding down ukr military there is sus .

feels like both Ukraine and Russian military demilitarizing each other.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles