Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

kittoo420

Country flag
Lol//...... Exaggerating now are we ???? Not long ago Nazis were shooting their own fighters and helis.. lol not to mention their own drone :pound: :facepalm: ... go back to the history of the west's war and their friendly fire Kid..

What now Nazis shot down Hypersonic missile of Russia :pound::pound:....

Russians goal were in Bakhmut was not to take the city but in a big RUSE delayed the offense and drew in Thousands of Nazis to the meatgrinder... Dumbos won;t get that..

Lol kid... just becasue of the small development you think, you have a victory :crying: ... its an counter attack,Nazis suppose to gain some territory, in the north its stable now... Russia might as well fall back to better defensive lines and not throw away the lives unnecessarily like your Girl zelenskky was doing.

Remind you Russia has not even mobilized fully... if it does,, nato will piss in their pants.. we're already seeing the panic buys..

We give a bg credit to Russia how they are handling eventhough its been very slow... Its not the ukkies they are fighting but combined west.....

We saw your capabilities fighting cavemen :crying::crying::pound::pound::pound::pound::laugh:
Maybe read my other posts before going ballistic sir. You are doing friendly fire. I am on the Russian side only, just extremely disappointed.

As far as strategy of Bakhmut 'meatgrinder' goes, I too believed it for some time, but now I don't think so. To me that just seems cope as Russia has been unable to take it. It's the same story everywhere. Russia has done shit in last year or so and their fan boys (which includes me but I guess I am more realist in that regard) propagate many theories to explain that. I am a firm beieliver in Occam's Razor and from that PoV Russia seems very piss poor in this war.

Baaki I wish I had your optimism. I don't after almost a year of small and big setbacks.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
:pound:He has balls to count .. while the lady boys in Nazi camps are running away hiding their real figures.... Nazis are getting killed in thousands.. in bakhmut in 500s Daily, under the meatgrinder...:facepalm:

Lol... they've no men, now the uknranian ladys are sent to UAE as sex slaves.. you are the one to talk :pound::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
A Su-35, a Su-34 and two Mi-8 would like to disagree with you

JBH22

A Su-35, a Su-34 and two Mi-8 would like to disagree with you
It's war you lose equipment unless you fight rag tag militias in Afghanistan or Irak.
You think next war with Pakistan or China will be casualty free🤣🤣
UAF is propped up by 30plus countries, huge sums of money and equipment have been poured in🤑🤑
Let's see how Russia responds now.

Chimpoo

Country flag
Obviously, NATO's eyes and up-to-the-minute real-time intelligence allows Ukraine to pull operations like this off.

The Russians didn't do anything significant to deter NATO's intelligence gathering efforts ,on behalf of Ukraine, after the sinking of the Moskva, over a year ago.

Not sure what - if anything- is going to change ,now,

Last edited:

Lonewarrior

Country flag
UAF is propped up by 30plus countries, huge sums of money and equipment have been poured in
So that still leaves some 165 countries to support Russia with huge sums of money and equipment

What 165 countries doing!?
Let's see how Russia responds now.
Ummnn...maybe like how they responded after losing Kyiv. Or Kherson it was?
I think it was Moskova.

shade

Country flag
Maybe read my other posts before going ballistic sir. You are doing friendly fire. I am on the Russian side only, just extremely disappointed.

As far as strategy of Bakhmut 'meatgrinder' goes, I too believed it for some time, but now I don't think so. To me that just seems cope as Russia has been unable to take it. It's the same story everywhere. Russia has done shit in last year or so and their fan boys (which includes me but I guess I am more realist in that regard) propagate many theories to explain that. I am a firm beieliver in Occam's Razor and from that PoV Russia seems very piss poor in this war.

Baaki I wish I had your optimism. I don't after almost a year of small and big setbacks.
Is this some simp-for-russia type sapot you give or do you just see Rooskies as a tool to slap the West or give them a bloody nose so that's why you give them support?

So that still leaves some 165 countries to support Russia with huge sums of money and equipment

What 165 countries doing!?

Ummnn...maybe like how they responded after losing Kyiv. Or Kherson it was?
I think it was Moskova.
Nobody wants to get smacked by sanctions by supplying them with arms :truestory:
Not even soopa-powa China :bplease:

Gora sahebs call all the shots because of their YUGE sums of $$$.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Is this some simp-for-russia type sapot you give or do you just see Rooskies as a tool to slap the West or give them a bloody nose so that's why you give them support?

Nobody wants to get smacked by sanctions by supplying them with arms :truestory:

Definitely countries are supplying Ukraine with pretty advanced equipments but in reality it's not even a fraction of what a full thrust of Article 5 is supposed to look.

What exactly are all these Russian fanbois rooting for in Russian equipment or doctrine?!?

kittoo420

Country flag

I do have a soft spot for Russia given our history, but it's moreso because yeah I want them to slap the west. West has been extremely hypocritical in everything and has been inimical to India (still is, though covertly) for decades and an even more emboldened west will be bad for India. Nor do I like this sanctions business. Like Uday kotak said- financial terrorism.

shade

Country flag
Definitely countries are supplying Ukraine with pretty advanced equipments but in reality it's not even a fraction of what a full thrust of Article 5 is supposed to look.

What exactly are all these Russian fanbois rooting for in Russian equipment or doctrine?!?
It's not a NATO country, why will they bother with Article 5?
And Rooskies getting diddly squat, not even from Iron Birader Chaina, meanwhile Ukranis will get F16s within this year :bplease:

I do have a soft spot for Russia given our history, but it's moreso because yeah I want them to slap the west. West has been extremely hypocritical in everything and has been inimical to India (still is, though covertly) for decades and an even more emboldened west will be bad for India. Nor do I like this sanctions business. Like Uday kotak said- financial terrorism.
Yes, I support Russi for the same reason, Ukrani is a western proxy, and we have a possible western proxy on the western border

PETERPIPER

Country flag
It's not a NATO country, why will they bother with Article 5?
And Rooskies getting diddly squat, not even from Iron Birader Chaina, meanwhile Ukranis will get F16s within this year :bplease:

Yes, I support Russi for the same reason, Ukrani is a western proxy, and we have a possible western proxy on the western border
China only cares for russian resources because they are vulnerable to a sea blockade and russia in a corner allows them to set the price. Also the weapons being sent to ukraine are also less weapons for taiwan. China only cares about taiwan and posturing against india.

Also they also will be examining tactics used because it will be the same tactics used against them. India should do the same - strengthen exposed weakness in the defence posture- munitions production,drones and indigenous chip manufacture.

Last edited:

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Kherson, Crimea and those two Donbass oblasts, ofc aside from the Crimea the rest are in percentages
Or do you acknowledge the 4 as
Legitimate Z territories?
Arre yaar Yogi Jee, usko bolne dete na

ww2historian

Country flag
Weird question.
Probably because it is a war in my country, and not in conventional Natumbria.
I saw from the secondary answer that people here do not understand the scale of the war, if they write with pathos that Zuni, even Pakistan, no longer uses them. Well, India does not use the T-55, but the Russian army already does.

Interview with the Commander-in-Chief of Ukraine. (prepared English subtitles are in the settings)

With the Minister of Defense.
You seem to think Ukraine doesn't lie about Russian losses. Otherwise if you were just a little objective, you would be bothered by that. I understand why you are biased, but that is a dangerous way of thinking that you and Zelensky suffer from. From what I've seen they lie and exaggerate more than the Russians.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles