Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Wisemarko

Country flag
What a great source of information, a Nafo fellow. The fact that you posted a source yesterday that said Ukraine is gaining territory in the city itself proves to me you're just another annoying immature person who's shit we have to read. Yes, a could put you on ignore, but you don't post enough for me to do so. Plus, I don't presently have anyone on ignore. I figure I'm better off doing the opposite of what Akim does.
prove me wrong Mr India

73C01084-B2FE-4CDA-9522-ABEA9B337EBE.jpeg

Wisemarko

Country flag
Mr. India? I see an American flag symbol next to your name. Did you notice it next to mine? You are starting to bore the crap out of me with you stupid immature posts. Grow up.
Are you saying Mr Patel cannot be from the US? Beats me.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
>Su-34 and Su-35 shot down in Bryansk region.
>2 Russian Mi-8 helicopters Downed over Bryansk Region.
>Germany announces $3 billion military aid package for Ukraine.
>Switzerland gives green light to arms deliveries to Ukraine.
>AFU Ammo dump detonated in Khmelnitsky -
vidja link // site foto link // foto from the nearby city
>4 Tu-95MS Bombers took off from Olenya airbase earlier tonight.

1684011494909.jpeg

WarPigeon

Minor note: Elections tomorrow in Turkey. Everyone who supports the international rule of law or even just Ukraine by itself should root for the opposition. Erdogan is behind in the polls, and one shouldn't put any sort of shenanigans past that snake, observers genuinely think he could be given the boot.

An Erdogan-less turkey would likely be a more reliable NATO partner and be less willing to entertain Russian shenanigans. And also be less likely to cause trouble with Greece.

DumbPilot

Country flag

5 aircraft in a single day. I think the last time they had this much attrition rate was during the initial thrust to Kiev after their EW units stopped jamming.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles