Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I watched about half of each video. The guy with the glasses and bald head is hard to describe. All I know is it would be against the Geneva convention to force Russian POW's to watch his interview. I was ready to hang myself before I finally turned it off. Trust me, I would of committed suicide if I was forced to watch any more that idiot.
Somehow I'm not surprised by your criticism.
I have already said - any outside observer here, therefore, the opinion of the antagonists is indifferent to me. I respect India, but I don't care about her opinion, even nationwide. Whether she exports more or less from Russia will not change the picture at the front in any way.

PETERPIPER

Country flag
Mr Patel.
not really, the only thing is that some people really like Russia, so when they see the piss poor military performance of Russia they really dislike it, so to go away from reality they start hating on people who say that Russian military has been piss poor
It is when they mock an Indian calling them a generic "patel" which is done in derogatory way in western countries by non-Indians. Its been done over here for decades.

Its not the most common surname in India:

Anyway an Indian wouldn't be mocking their own names in that way so that person isn't Indian.

Last edited:

WarPigeon

Prigozhin prepping for that flight out of a highrise window..

When the going gets tough, tough get.... into infighting.

But in retrospect, what did he F**king expect when he put a bunch of exhausted convicts on his flanks!? While NATO and Russian doctrines are fairly established, the way Ukrainians have blended the two have led to something a lot more wily and harder to predict

PETERPIPER

Country flag
Someone please do a reality check for all the Indian Vatniks here.

The Ukraine - Russia conflict will eventually end, one of the two parties would win and everyone would be happy.

But what about the military of the country where these Indian Vatniks live? How're they going to feel when they realise that 90% of the tank fleet lacks cook-off protection? Or the fact that airforce is slowly moving to either Western platforms or indigenous ones? Or maybe the fact that still mainstay of our IFV/APC is aluminium skinned finicky BMPs? Or perhaps the after sales services of most of the Russian equipment?
India tried for decades to buy more western equipment,but was blocked by the USA because they were supplying Pakistan instead. India bought what they could get so were forced to go to the Russians.

Lots of european weapons had US components:

There was lots of pressure to stop European countries supplying weapons and the European weapons supplied had to have no US technologies. The world's biggest democracy was under a stealth weapons ban for decades. Those countries you have so much faith in, built up China's manufacturing,economy and technology sectors giving their biggest competitor a huge advantage. China is a dictatorship. India got criticised all the time unlike China who in 1989 trampled protestors and had no push back.

Only because the same countries are concerned with China,now they will sell India some weapons. But will they sell India the best weapons? Will they give technology transfer? No they will not. But they invested in the high technology manufacturing in China,putting India at a disadvantage.

How can a person on an Indian forum not know this?

But India despite this still managed to beat their competitors with 3rd rate equipment. India will replace the old Russian equipment with its own slowly but surely.

And the Chinese tanks probably turret toss just as well.

Last edited:

Ylside

Country flag
:laugh::laugh::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: 8 years of Preparation by Nato, arms, trainnig, Picking defensive lines, intel extra...

Some support ?!!! :facepalm: Billions from west, even the food to boot for the Nazi Soldiers goes from the fund provided by US ... Nigga .. Whom are you trying to foolll?????????? Get the F outta here Kid
A while ago, I decided not to waste too much time on local Z-ombies, so will respond with a simple question. You speak about limitless arming of Ukraine. So, what was the most advanced Western weapon system Ukraine received before the actual RuSSian invasion?

DumbPilot

Country flag
It is when they mock an Indian calling them a generic "patel" which is done in derogatory way in western countries by non-Indians. Its been done over here for decades.

Its not the most common surname in India:

Anyway an Indian wouldn't be mocking their own names in that way so that person isn't Indian.
strange hill to die on

DumbPilot

Country flag
A while ago, I decided not to waste too much time on local Z-ombies, so will respond with a simple question. You speak about limitless arming of Ukraine. So, what was the most advanced Western weapon system Ukraine received before the actual RuSSian invasion?
All the tankies on this thread don't actually understand how fucked up the Russian military will be in a war against NATO units any day of the week.

Of course, the only reason Russia is still able to put up bluffs is because of nuclear weapons. Like North Korea

PETERPIPER

Country flag
btw stop speaking in 3rd person, "the country where these Indian Vatniks live" is also where you happen to live :troll: and the sad fact is 2 of the 3 armed forces are majority running on Roosi gear, like it or not.
Because they are probably not indians or are indians born abroad who look down on their own country. Talking in the 3rd person and mocking indian names in a passive aggressive way fits,as is the post and scout style they do.

Yet again,India has prevailed over China and Pakistan. They appear to have a very negative,outdated view of India and think it is incompetent.

Last edited:

WarPigeon

Because they are probably not indians or are indians born abroad who look down on their own country. Talking in the 3rd person and mocking indian names in a passive aggressive way fits,as is the post and scout style they do.

Yet again,India has prevailed over China and Pakistan. They appear to have a very negative,outdated view of India and think it is incompetent.
I'm not Indian but I'll make fun of my own Japanese ancestry whenever the hell I want to. It depends on what parts you are making fun of.

Dr. Seuss Cartoon depicting Japanese Americans as evil midgets wearing glasses? F it, if it's funny I'll laugh. 100% bridge under the water.

Meme making fun of postwar Japanese culture? Otakus are always fair game.

Some white guy making "ching chong" noises to mock Japanese language? Reeeee! Those are stereotypical Chinese language imitations! Don't get our syllabaries mixed up!

Immanuel

Country flag
All the tankies on this thread don't actually understand how fucked up the Russian military will be in a war against NATO units any day of the week.

Of course, the only reason Russia is still able to put up bluffs is because of nuclear weapons. Like North Korea
Fake dumb wanna be pilot talking useless shit as always. Nigga didnt even graduate school yet but wants to comment about war. Please stfu with your crappy feelings

Besides care to explain how NATO will be better in a direct fight with Russia , they literally have a 15-20 year lead time on key weapons. Not to mention, NATO is weak on supersonic cruise missiles, arty production, tanks etc.

Also EU and NATO is not united, if you think Turkey and many NATO countries will get involved in direct confrontation with Russia if article 5 is triggered ya'll are smoking doggy dudu.

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
This fake Polish cockraoch gets fucked faster than she can cope. Nigga day after day I post graphic video graphic evidence of Ukies getting fucked. This one sounds like @Akim's gender non conforming queef. Just watch my highlights nigga

Immanuel

Country flag
NATO is one summit and a gathering away from getting zirconned or Khinzaled and entire NATO leadership gets taken out. Since these bitches like to meet up every now and then and sing kumbaya. Niggus acting like Russia declared war yet. The fact that Nazi Jew is still alive shows how Russia is operating.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Only Soviet air bombs were stored at this base. Everything else is information noise. The Russians don't know where the new ammunition depots are. They use old intelligence data. Six months ago, in a similar way, they blew up a place where old naval mines were stored. There was such an explosion in Ochakiv that glass was shaking in Mykolaiv (60 km).

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Only Soviet air bombs were stored at this base. Everything else is information noise. The Russians don't know where the new ammunition depots are. They use old intelligence data. Six months ago, in a similar way, they blew up a place where old naval mines were stored. There was such an explosion in Ochakiv that glass was shaking in Mykolaiv (60 km).
No secondary or follow on detonation, so possible.

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Besides care to explain how NATO will be better in a direct fight with Russia
Name all those key weapons/technologies/numbers in which Moscow is better than all of the NATO combined and also why exactly do you think they're compared to NATO counterparts or defences.

Make a list mate.
Obviously if you have guts, no pressure

WarPigeon

Turkey election shaping up to be very close. Erdogan was leading by 20 at the start of the hour. Now he is leading by 13 with 74% of the vote left. If he loses, Putin loses one of his few and arguably most important Nato 5th columnist.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles