Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

DumbPilot

Country flag
Hung up, nah niggarette, Hung low down to the knee, enough to repopulate the planet. As for IAF, well it's your little wet dream to be some IAF pilot is going to be shitted upon by them. They don't give out such honors to pig spawn like you. Stop being a Western, paki cuck. My 3rd class chaprasi posts are enough for the likes of you.

Sure, call me Abdul, for skewering little Virgin piglets like you here, I'll wear the unwashed Abdul title with honor.

Chale Aye IAF (Indian Air Force) join karne ke sapne, par simping for those who work to actively sabotage (Indian) interests, gand Mein nah (Air) hei, nah yet to drop balls Mein (Force) hei. For you, Joe Biden ke gand ke baal, every post will be to sabotage your little dream (matter of national security for me), so keep replying to me like a little fat fly hovering over that warm turd I just laid out for you. I'll keep shitting you keep hovering. You're in luck, last night menu was Chicken Hyderabadi, Chicken do pyaza, stoffen paneer khulcha.
Lol, this is actually funny.. is this what happens when you watch me fucking your mom 24/7? Too much salt, bikhari!

You have no idea who I am, no idea who I support, no idea what I have achieved in my life, but quick to judge am I right? I have been treating you respectfully for all my previous interactions with you, but you are indeed an Abdul as you so proudfully claim to be.

Living in Belgium but thinks he can comment on someone from India.. how's life slaving away for the globo homos you hate but decide your life? Are you just frustrated with never amounting to anything but a vile, vulgar piece of street rat that normal people like me abuse for fun? Maybe you're not frustrated, you just like being stepped on - like a masochist, but worse. Don't ever go into a strip club, they may think that someone is there to get raped for fun 😂

Immanuel.. is that a name you stole from your white master? That doesn't sound like a name you would have, Abdul! So shameful, stealing white people's name and then bashing white people on this forum! Even I couldn't imagine an inferiority complex that deep..

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
nah the funniest thing I saw was your ass getting banned for the third time. Ha ha ha ha. That was a funny one. We need more of these. Why don’t you be a hero and get yourself banned a fourth time so we on this forum can get our laughs. Be useful for a change.
Barely bothered me, I had FIFA matches and Avatar to watch. Getting banned loses its charm after a while :cruisin5:

Ylside

Country flag
Another one from the series of patriotic recruitment ads, fully endorsing the spirit of Fyodor Mikhailovitch Dostoyevsky. Russian men complain about their hopeless situation and poverty. In the end, they realize that they only they felt happiness and purpose at the war, so decide to enlist.

skunk works

Country flag
when the RSD49 (bottom image) departed back to Vnukovo, the RSD39 appeared and took up station. You can see it making its first orbit.
It appears they are holding permanent station over Moscow with one aircraft in the air at al times.

The Shrike

Country flag
Another one from the series of patriotic recruitment ads, fully endorsing the spirit of Fyodor Mikhailovitch Dostoyevsky. Russian men complain about their hopeless situation and poverty. In the end, they realize that they only they felt happiness and purpose at the war, so decide to enlist.

Weird to see military recruitment ads targeted at middle aged men, their demographics must be pretty f’ed (so is Ukraines).

Immanuel

Country flag
gand mara lmao
Ya'll nibbers as the newest Resident Jew at DFI, I say this Sand niggarette is being an anti semetic nazi. Somebody please reveal their location so I can unleash the Jew Police, so their baap who funds their chuddi, food, water, makaan etc. can be bankrupted

Last edited:

Craigs

Country flag
:hmm: fighting in bakahmut has gone from over factory/building to over rooms

fighting is taking place currently in old house of a teacher. Ukraine is defending bed room , kitchen and bath room . Russians have take over living room.

Yeah I know and Ukraine threw 5 battalions of meat in to the kitchen which was promptly ground up and flushed down the toilet in the bathroom.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles