Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Master Chief

Country flag
True. But that crushed demand caused job losses too which means liquid cash in the pockets of sundry consumers became rarer. So, when the lockdowns ended, the demand was artificially brought back with trillions of dollars pumped into US economy by printing money out of thin air, which aggravated the demand-supply ratio which was already stressed. And, that is called inflation.
The US added a record 6.4 million jobs in 2021 and is on its way to add another 4.7 million in 2022. This is not an illusory recovery, but a solid one.. Production and jobs always lags behind counter cyclical policy measures like stimulus, and that increases Inflation along with solid economic and job growth, which increases demand further, thus making inflation worse.

Master Chief

Country flag

Ukranian counter offensive in Bakhmut made limited progress

Ukraine still in Marinka city centre

Ukraine Army clears some forest south of Kreminna

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Guys, I dont want to underestimate your intelligence, but you realize it's a Photoshop, right? ;)
We can see it, but I'm not so sure about blademaster. It's the funniest thing he has seen in a while

Blademaster

We can see it, but I'm not so sure about blademaster. It's the funniest thing he has seen in a while
nah the funniest thing I saw was your ass getting banned for the third time. Ha ha ha ha. That was a funny one. We need more of these. Why don’t you be a hero and get yourself banned a fourth time so we on this forum can get our laughs. Be useful for a change.

DumbPilot

Country flag
You Little spawn of a shit eating molested pig, I may not be getting any Russian ass (at the moment) but you can bet your yet to drop they/them testicles that you're not getting into the IAF, that's enough for me.
Wow, really hung up on the IAF bit.. what's up with that?

Since you behave like an Abdul, I shall call you Abdul from now on. Abdul, why aren't you behaving like a normal person? I realise that you are frustrated over your inability to fuck anything other than goats and men, just don't vent out about it here, makes you look like a 3rd class chapri.

And like I said, stop fapping so zealously for Russia. It makes you uninteresting to talk to, just spewing garbage on every post..

I'm probably going to get another IAF dig from you aren't I? Reprehensible, really, Abdul..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles