Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

OliverQueen85

When I see you at the border fighting Chinese soldiers, then you too will be worthy of respect.
Which are my borders? Where do you think I am from? Really....it starts to be interesting...and I had military training, but it's none of your business. Nevertheless, If there was a war in the borders of my country I would be in the front and not behind a keyboard fighting the social media - war or in some forum....

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Which are my borders? Where do you think I am from? Really....it starts to be interesting...and I had military training, but it's none of your business. Nevertheless, If there was a war in the borders of my country I would be in the front and not behind a keyboard fighting the social media - war or in some forum....
Unfortunately, we had to come to terms with the fact that there are other "heroes of our days" who defend our country. Civil volunteering is not considered, many people are doing this now and much deeper than me. Going on night patrol and helping the police when there is no electricity in the city is also not a big feat.
As for the "keyboard warriors", I'm sure that many of those who stood on the Russian-Finnish or Russian-Georgian borders wrote that they were ready to tear the ukrs into small rags. However, practice has proven that they are just cowards. I am in my own country and did not escape to Romania by crossing the Danube or the Tisza, so all your words about your readiness to defend your country are equal to a broken egg.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles