Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
To be fair, it seems like cyrillic letters, not the Nazi stuff.... IMO the whole Nazi stuff about Ukraine is overrated.
It's not Cyrillic. I can't read the word to understand its meaning, but if the phrase "РуССкий мир" also contains the SS, then they are all Nazis? They are just ordinary invaders who deserve only death.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
It's not Cyrillic. I can't read the word to understand its meaning, but if the phrase "РуССкий мир" also contains the SS, then they are all Nazis? They are just ordinary invaders who deserve only death.
I cant read cyrillic, but can you try reading it in reverse? They are holding the flag with the wrong side to the front, I can tell by looking at the english. (Meaning that the back of the flag is facing the public, not the front side where they wrote the stuff)

Agree that the whole "Ukraine Nazi" thing seems overrated, to me its just Russia using a random reason to justify invasion. Sort of like how US used "weapons of mass destruction" to invade Iraq. In both cases, real reason was that they were just a long term security threat and it seemed better to take control now by force than to have to fight a bigger enemy later.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I cant read cyrillic, but can you try reading it in reverse? They are holding the flag with the wrong side to the front, I can tell by looking at the english. (Meaning that the back of the flag is facing the public, not the front side where they wrote the stuff)

Agree that the whole "Ukraine Nazi" thing seems overrated, to me its just Russia using a random reason to justify invasion. Sort of like how US used "weapons of mass destruction" to invade Iraq. In both cases, real reason was that they were just a long term security threat and it seemed better to take control now by force than to have to fight a bigger enemy later.
Yes, it is mirrored, but I already said that I can’t make out the text.
Regarding Nazism in Ukraine, this is an attempt to pass off a cut finger as gangrene.
Dozens of photographs can be found of Russian official Dmitry Rogozin (who had his ass blown in Donetsk and will lose his penis - will urinate through a tube) zigging and uttering Nazi slogans. However, I do not consider Russia to be a Nazi state. This is a fascist state.

The inscription on the poster: "White people of all countries - unite"

RocketMan

Country flag
You Little spawn of a shit eating molested pig, I may not be getting any Russian ass (at the moment) but you can bet your yet to drop they/them testicles that you're not getting into the IAF, that's enough for me.
Did you just assume his/her/they/them "Gender" ? He could identify as Apache attack helicopter/🚁 Rafale 🛬 .

DumbPilot

Country flag
I say, let that imbecile carry out for a bit longer.
It was Immanuel and you who like to poke fun. Don't cry when I respond back. Go back to all my interactions on this forum, and I treat everyone respectfully unless if they cry too much, like you. Stop being a bitch and start being a real man.

Blood+

Country flag
Just like your mother dying from getting fucked in the ass too much!
That's oddly specific; sure you ain't projecting?? Wait, don't tell us that you're a product of gangrape!! That could explain this burning fetish/ desire of yours to have sex with people's moms specifically.

Last edited:

RocketMan

Country flag
Bikhari to Tera baap aging away like a rat eating my feaces. Your balls haven't dropped yet to fuck my mom, 12th pass kar pahle. Not yet fully educated chodi.

LOL this nigga never heard of VPN, I can be in Russia or Israel. For now, chiling in Goa, not far from Colva Beach, come down and I'll show you my shit, then you'll eat it with a grin.

Actually my name is Hebrew origin. This behan ka shriveled lund can't even Google, chale Aye IAF join kar ne.

Ya'll nibbers I am back to being a Jew.
719.jpg

Blood+

Country flag
It was Immanuel and you who like to poke fun. Don't cry when I respond back. Go back to all my interactions on this forum, and I treat everyone respectfully unless if they cry too much, like you.
Ok, when did I ever bring your mom into this, do show me the post.
Stop being a bitch and start being a real man.
Really??!! Alright then. Since you're such a big 'real' manly stud of a man, why don't you send me your location (or any location where you'd want to meet up), and let's settle this as 'real' men would? What do ye say, kiddo?? You feel up for it?? We could make it a public event, rent a venue, set up an Octagon and do it under the banner of DFI (if no one objects that is)!!

Last edited:

Blood+

Country flag
Projecting deez nuts into your mouth
So, you're bisexual then, I presume?? So, as of now, your confirmed fetishes are old ladies and grown men. Next what?? Underage girls?? Honestly, I won't be surprised if it turns out to be the case at this point.

PS - Quit flaunting your 'nuts' so much and so very often, regardless of how big you think they are, a boot will win that fight 10 out of 10.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles