Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Immanuel

Country flag
I wish I could put in words how big of a disgrace you are.
How can you make such a comment on someone's dead mum? Is this how your parents raised you?

The irony of attacking someone's old lady's character when someone made a jest about your manhood. You know you're just proving them correct, yeah?
Told you mate, they/them are Offspring of vermin. @DumbPilot still in Goa till Monday, after in Hyd, come suar ke shit stain, milte Hein, gup chap marenge, I hope you're non veg since I'll feed you your intestines with Hyd mirchi while you watch.

Immanuel

Country flag
These are not dreams. Indeed, no one wants the complete collapse of Russia, because then a huge amount of nuclear weapons would be uncontrolled. Otherwise, Ukraine would have been supplied with all the necessary weapons long ago and the war could have ended this year. We have soldiers, but not enough military equipment.
If you think that Russia can reorient its economy to the East, then I trust public economists more.
I think the "Russian problem" will be solved next year.
There is actually no Russian problem, there's only the Ukr problem and that's getting solved as we speak. @Akim has tended to some many damaged nuts these year that they/them are confusing hallucinations with Dreams. How does it feel to be from the newest most prominent begging bowl on the world stage, Ukr has successfully unseated Pukistan from this title, something I never thought possible.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yeah apparently @Akim has past injuries, so they/them got a 'damaged balls pass' from Ukr, so now they/them are now being used as comfort providers to other Ukr soldiers injured fighting the rashists. Nibbers country based on old maps is heavily contested and nigga talks about Russia not existing in 1 year. Already 10 months, Russia ka kya ukhad liya combined arms, ammo, Intel from NATO still getting more damaged balls to care for. @Akim life has never so good actually.
The sect of "Likes of Russia" advise you to prepare for a public flogging.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
There is actually no Russian problem, there's only the Ukr problem and that's getting solved as we speak. @Akim has tended to some many damaged nuts these year that they/them are confusing hallucinations with Dreams. How does it feel to be from the newest most prominent begging bowl on the world stage, Ukr has successfully unseated Pukistan from this title, something I never thought possible.
Have I already said that I do not distinguish Pakistani from Indian in appearance? Likewise, you too - I doubt that you are able to understand European problems.

Immanuel

Country flag
Lora to teri maa ne liya tha mera 🤣 aaja bhosadu tujhe baap se milwata hu
Beta/Beti/Bhosad, its called 'Lauda', pehle shudh Hindi sheekh. Kyun tere baap ko disturb kare, bichara tho tere chuddi/diaper funding mein busy Hein. Location dey, aajatha hoon, tere baap ke paise save karte Hein. Bichara samajtha hei ki thu IAF join kerega but tu tho future gender neutral bathrooms mein toilet saaf kerega. Mere saath toilet saaf karne ki practice bhi ho jayegi. Free of charge. I'll even bring and take Hajmola for that extra challenge, make your training as realistic as possible.

Immanuel

Country flag
The sect of "Likes of Russia" advise you to prepare for a public flogging.
Don't worry about my public flogging. Worry more about what other excuse you can come up with other than 'damaged balls pass' to avoid being thrown into the Meat grinder because seems like soon that excuse wont work once Ukr starts sending the likes of you too. You're only saving Grace @Akim is your they/them pronouns and your comfort person skills. So my advice to you Dear @Akim is to keep on tending to damaged Ukronazis, the better you get the more likely you'll survive. Would be a tremondous waste if our Resident They/them Ukronazi pretend Greek gets wasted by Rashists dropping drone grenades on to your already damaged bits. We love you too much @Akim, need you alive and surviving so I can get my free shits and giggles.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Don't worry about my public flogging. Worry more about what other excuse you can come up with other than 'damaged balls pass' to avoid being thrown into the Meat grinder because seems like soon that excuse wont work once Ukr starts sending the likes of you too. You're only saving Grace @Akim is your they/them pronouns and your comfort person skills. So my advice to you Dear @Akim is to keep on tending to damaged Ukronazis, the better you get the more likely you'll survive. Would be a tremondous waste if our Resident They/them Ukronazi pretend Greek gets wasted by Rashists dropping drone grenades on to your already damaged bits. We love you too much @Akim, need you alive and surviving so I can get my free shits and giggles.
You can gloat, but you yourself know very well that this is your maximum. I posted a photo of Zelensky with Pelosi not for the sake of shooting them together, but for the sake of the inscription "Khuilo.". Potato Fuhrer Lukashenko said that this is one of the reasons why Putin started this war. He found out that we are publicly insulting him.
Although I don't believe in it. For a whole year he defiantly prepared for war. Too long reaction to an insult.

Immanuel

Country flag
You can gloat, but you yourself know very well that this is your maximum. I posted a photo of Zelensky with Pelosi not for the sake of shooting them together, but for the sake of the inscription "Khuilo.". Potato Fuhrer Lukashenko said that this is one of the reasons why Putin started this war. He found out that we are publicly insulting him.
Although I don't believe in it. For a whole year he defiantly prepared for war. Too long reaction to an insult.
Ya'll nibbers is it me or is it that sometimes I don't really understand what @Akim is saying. This resident fake greek ukronazi needs some lessons in basic english. Is this nibber really saying that the Russians escalated this war because someone called Putin a potato. Ya'll nibbers, I think this is proof that the mentally ill in Odessa have been let loose due lack of funding.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ya'll nibbers is it me or is it that sometimes I don't really understand what @Akim is saying. This resident fake greek ukronazi needs some lessons in basic english. Is this nibber really saying that the Russians escalated this war because someone called Putin a potato. Ya'll nibbers, I think this is proof that the mentally ill in Odessa have been let loose due lack of funding.
I already said that you do not understand European issues. Belarus is considered to be the potato state of Europe. Accordingly, the potato fuhrer is not Putin.
“Khuylo” is an insult. Khuy (Хуй) is an obscene form of the word “penis.” Accordingly, a khuylo is a vile person.

Immanuel

Country flag
I already said that you do not understand European issues. Belarus is considered to be the potato state of Europe. Accordingly, the potato fuhrer is not Putin.
“Khuylo” is an insult. Khuy (Хуй) is an obscene form of the word “penis.” Accordingly, a khuylo is a vile person.
Ya'll nibbers, this fake greek relies on my EU taxes and donated weapons to keep their quasi shithole of a nation alive, yet claims I have no understanding of European issues.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Told you mate, they/them are Offspring of vermin. @DumbPilot still in Goa till Monday, after in Hyd, come suar ke shit stain, milte Hein, gup chap marenge, I hope you're non veg since I'll feed you your intestines with Hyd mirchi while you watch.
Threatening death on the forums? What happened to shudh sanskar? 🤣

Guess that's why murders happen in Muslim and Christian communities.. disagreement over forum posts. Or perhaps just average Abdul behavior

Honestly, your behavior is like the far right Ukrainians that you so hate..

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ya'll nibbers, this fake greek relies on my EU taxes and donated weapons to keep their quasi shithole of a nation alive, yet claims I have no understanding of European issues.
There are always those who are dissatisfied with the distribution of taxes. You can decide through the courts that your taxes should not be used to help Ukraine. I think can do without your money - after all, those who hardly pay them usually shout about taxes.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Ukraine would have been supplied with all the necessary weapons long ago and the war could have ended this year. We have soldiers, but not enough military equipment.
So basically it proves a balent point to all other world nations out of NATO/EU/US circle( basically REST OF WORLD- MAJORITY OF WORLD POPULATION) what you just self put, that you are playing some one else's war as just foot soldiers!!! while being on their mercy to supply you or not.

US needed to eliminate any contestant.. so it used the ground and foot soldiers of Ukraine to keep self out of picture unlike Vietnam!!

That is why with days passing, more and more nations getting out of US grip observing your live example.
Like every time past- US used all it's front face fighting countries, once it was no more of use, just threw it under bus and moved on to next one... History repeats itself- over and over.

You are at war, against an enemy with multifold power, and you still seek supply daily while getting bare necessity just to just keep the day rolling......
That states everything....

What you think! why suddenly India/ Japan/ Australia / Philippines/;;;;; to even Taiwan all suddenly woke up and increased their defense budget with whooping %, trying to get self-resilient in defense contract rather than buying US items only and taking US as their shield and relying solely on them! why suddenly there is a urge in countries to get self out of $ grip, countries now trying to employ rather bartar trading/ currency swapping than trading in US $, alternate of SWIFT is now getting placed, do you know how many countries switched to YUAN from $ in last some months?

Russia is no saint, but you choose the devil to 'no saint'
and Thanks to Ukraine, all neutral states now know what it takes when 1 get thrown from the rock.

Basically, Ukraine in Europe and Pakistan in Asia are the burning example of 1st class of what when one nation prioritize others's goal to shape in expense of their own sovereignty..
I am not trying to convince anyone for who's fault or who's not!----
just how countries are played as a expandable/disposable arm by the world powers!!

blackjack

Country flag
Well, I am busy trying to write my final article so I took a break from here but my 2 cents are even if NATO supplied Ukraine any western equipment or even more of them, they would get destroyed or give bad business sales and are expensive to produce especially with high energy costs Europe is suffering with. Ukraine just kept getting soviet aircraft from NATO, I am sure the U.S. has alot of F-16s they could have supplied ukraine or even got their own pilots to assist Ukraine and pretend to be a mercenary if Ukraine didn't have enough pilots so why not give Ukraine a shitload of F-16s if they are all getting replaced by F-35s? I have seen videos of F-16 pilots flying mig-29s and the other way around on Youtube so no one give me bullshit that additional training is needed. leopards, leclercs, challengers, abrams, could have been supplied but for some reason the U.S. had to go ask Morocco to give 100 T-72s to Ukraine instead, and Germany wouldn't even want to supply their IFVs because they are expensive, expect sales for them and news reports that they have been breaking down a lot. Just one Patriots is planned to be delivered and that's it. This war is like soviet equipment versus soviet equipment along with small amounts of modern western equipment or modern Russian equipment being used.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Ukraine just kept getting soviet aircraft from NATO, I am sure the U.S. has alot of F-16s they could have supplied ukraine or even got their own pilots to assist Ukraine and pretend to be a mercenary if Ukraine didn't have enough pilots so why not give Ukraine a shitload of F-16s if they are all getting replaced by F-35s?

I have seen videos of F-16 pilots flying mig-29s and the other way around on Youtube so no one give me bullshit that additional training is needed.
They do need training. Even for the F-16 pilots that fly the MiG-29s, they have to go through a thorough training phase. The only similarity between the MiG-29 and the F-16 - is that they are aircraft, have afterburning engines and that they can drop bombs or fire missiles.

For the part where the US is not giving F-16s, it doesn't really work like that. Russian ADS systems are pretty dense where they are located, and this is the reason why the Ukrainian air force is basically doing SEAD at limited rates, with the AGM-88C HARMs they are given. To fly F-16s from Ukraine, with Ukrainian operators, you would need:

- Flight experience from the crews
- Maintenance experience from the ground crew
- Appropriate logistics to enable sorties

These things quite a bit of time to happen. An average F-16 pilot B-course(where they learn how to use the airplane and how to fight with it) is about a year. Maintenance also takes time to learn.

leopards, leclercs, challengers, abrams, could have been supplied but for some reason the U.S. had to go ask Morocco to give 100 T-72s to Ukraine instead, and Germany wouldn't even want to supply their IFVs because they are expensive, expect sales for them and news reports that they have been breaking down a lot. Just one Patriots is planned to be delivered and that's it.

This war is like soviet equipment versus soviet equipment along with small amounts of modern western equipment or modern Russian equipment being used.
As for this. I believe the US wants to stretch out the war. The Russians and their military dying is one of the best thing that can happen for the US, especially without even sending anything big down to Ukraine(their total military donation to Ukraine is like less than 4% of their entire military budget for one year.

blackjack

Country flag
They do need training. Even for the F-16 pilots that fly the MiG-29s, they have to go through a thorough training phase. The only similarity between the MiG-29 and the F-16 - is that they are aircraft, have afterburning engines and that they can drop bombs or fire missiles.

For the part where the US is not giving F-16s, it doesn't really work like that. Russian ADS systems are pretty dense where they are located, and this is the reason why the Ukrainian air force is basically doing SEAD at limited rates, with the AGM-88C HARMs they are given. To fly F-16s from Ukraine, with Ukrainian operators, you would need:

- Flight experience from the crews
- Maintenance experience from the ground crew
- Appropriate logistics to enable sorties

These things quite a bit of time to happen. An average F-16 pilot B-course(where they learn how to use the airplane and how to fight with it) is about a year. Maintenance also takes time to learn.

As for this. I believe the US wants to stretch out the war. The Russians and their military dying is one of the best thing that can happen for the US, especially without even sending anything big down to Ukraine(their total military donation to Ukraine is like less than 4% of their entire military budget for one year.
and the bullshit excuse is given. even if training is needed it wouldn't need months to know what buttons for missiles need to be fired if you can already get the aircraft in the air as a pilot or even a dumb one at that. maintainance of vehicle can be done by mercenary aircrew. I am sure you dont even have any sources for this do you?

Ukraine is also pretty big where they can still conduct SEAD or have their aircrafts placed in Lviv transferred via poland to begin operations.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
So basically it proves a balent point to all other world nations out of NATO/EU/US circle( basically REST OF WORLD- MAJORITY OF WORLD POPULATION) what you just self put, that you are playing some one else's war as just foot soldiers!!! while being on their mercy to supply you or not.

US needed to eliminate any contestant.. so it used the ground and foot soldiers of Ukraine to keep self out of picture unlike Vietnam!!

That is why with days passing, more and more nations getting out of US grip observing your live example.
Like every time past- US used all it's front face fighting countries, once it was no more of use, just threw it under bus and moved on to next one... History repeats itself- over and over.

You are at war, against an enemy with multifold power, and you still seek supply daily while getting bare necessity just to just keep the day rolling......
That states everything....

What you think! why suddenly India/ Japan/ Australia / Philippines/;;;;; to even Taiwan all suddenly woke up and increased their defense budget with whooping %, trying to get self-resilient in defense contract rather than buying US items only and taking US as their shield and relying solely on them! why suddenly there is a urge in countries to get self out of $ grip, countries now trying to employ rather bartar trading/ currency swapping than trading in US $, alternate of SWIFT is now getting placed, do you know how many countries switched to YUAN from $ in last some months?

Russia is no saint, but you choose the devil to 'no saint'
and Thanks to Ukraine, all neutral states now know what it takes when 1 get thrown from the rock.

Basically, Ukraine in Europe and Pakistan in Asia are the burning example of 1st class of what when one nation prioritize others's goal to shape in expense of their own sovereignty..
I am not trying to convince anyone for who's fault or who's not!----
just how countries are played as a expandable/disposable arm by the world powers!!
I have already said: Now there is a war of great intensity. Ukraine had weapons like an average country in Europe. Of course, we need more weapons - today and now, and not in 2-3 years.
Of course, all countries will increase the defense budget, because they see that they will have to withstand the first blow themselves.
Besides. The best war is the one that never happened. And if the enemy knows about your capabilities, he will not attack.
I don't understand why this constant analogy with Pakistan? If it is easier for someone to understand the situation, then he is mistaken. I do not consider Indian culture to be flawed. Even vice versa. Although it has a thousand-year history, I have never sought to imitate any Asian people.
We protect our interests. There are those who are close to them (the Ramstein group), there are those who are close to the interests of Russia (Iran, North Korea, Belarus). If our interests coincide with the interests of the United States, this does not mean vassalage.
Any economy at war lives on loans.
External borrowing helps to more easily survive the damage to the economy.

blackjack

Country flag
Since I can't edit my answer, I think you also admitted that Russia's SAMs are enough to cause a lot of casualties if alot of F-16s were acquired and this is not even a complex air defense network that I have written in one of my articles.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles