Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Sorry being the 2nd most producer of the world most valuable commodity, oil and largest producer of fertilizer which has the most impact on food production and prices makes you a heavy political player and weight. Not to mention its thousands of nukes, etc. Brazil does not have more political weight than Russia. That alone tells me of your wishful thinking about Russia.
All Russian hydrocarbons will be quickly replaced (1-3 years). But they are definitely not the object of envy. Did you envy Iran "oil for food"?
I already spoke about the nuclear potential: Putin is not a suicide and will not risk releasing a "nuclear genie." He will cling to life until his last breath.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
All Russian hydrocarbons will be quickly replaced (1-3 years). But they are definitely not the object of envy. Did you envy Iran "oil for food"?
I already spoke about the nuclear potential: Putin is not a suicide and will not risk releasing a "nuclear genie." He will cling to life until his last breath.
1-3 years is/are quite a long time to wish any wish to come fulfilled....
and subaoge of NS-1 and other commercial assets of Russia has opened up a new front... anything uncertain can now happen in international water under no name, no one is or can be blamed for that anymore....
more over--- 24th election in US coming fast, and Dems loosing their grip more and more by the days passing..
EU lost it's teeth( as some one already explained). With the piling days, the world will gradually loose it's interest in this conflict just like when boko harem kills 150+ christians in Africa at regular weekly/monthly intervals- it does not even find any place in western papers or MSM as such killing has been going for decades there... so ............
Lets see-- and wish for the sake of ALL.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
1-3 years is/are quite a long time to wish any wish to come fulfilled....
and subaoge of NS-1 and other commercial assets of Russia has opened up a new front... anything uncertain can now happen in international water under no name, no one is or can be blamed for that anymore....
more over--- 24th election in US coming fast, and Dems loosing their grip more and more by the days passing..
EU lost it's teeth( as some one already explained). With the piling days, the world will gradually loose it's interest in this conflict just like when boko harem kills 150+ christians in Africa at regular weekly/monthly intervals- it does not even find any place in western papers or MSM as such killing has been going for decades there... so ............
Lets see-- and wish for the sake of ALL.
I did not say that the military confrontation would last three years. I am more optimistic .. Also about the Western military industry. For example: The Czech Excalibur Army has already recruited 150 additional people. This is just a small European campaign. But there are hundreds of such campaigns.
Look at Russia's actions after December 5th. The European market has set a limit price for Russian oil - a maximum of $60 per barrel.

Master Chief

Country flag
Why should the west hate Russia? Who cares why, they just do. I don't know if you saw this, but here's the video of a Norwegian diplomat (a diplomat IMO should be a very calm, intelligent person, not a hateful, belligerent bitch like this lady) saying to 2 very nice calm young Russians, "I hate Russians"
They hate Russia, because they fear it.. Especially the Eastern Europeans and the Scandinavians..

Master Chief

Country flag
I did not say that the military confrontation would last three years. I am more optimistic .. Also about the Western military industry. For example: The Czech Excalibur Army has already recruited 150 additional people. This is just a small European campaign. But there are hundreds of such campaigns.
Look at Russia's actions after December 5th. The European market has set a limit price for Russian oil - a maximum of $60 per barrel.
Ural crude trades below $60.. Some, other Russian grades trade a little above $60..
Russia produces around 11 million barrels per day.. OPEC is cutting output.. So, unless the US dramatically ups output from its current 12.1 million bpd, to replace Russian oil, Russia will keep finding buyers at decent price levels.. That's not happening as US shale oil production has plateued.. Russia will keep making enough money.. $60 cap won't make much of a dent in Russian revenues..

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ural crude trades below $60.. Some, other Russian grades trade a little above $60..
Russia produces around 11 million barrels per day.. OPEC is cutting output.. So, unless the US dramatically ups output from its current 12.1 million bpd, to replace Russian oil, Russia will keep finding buyers at decent price levels.. That's not happening as US shale oil production has plateued.. Russia will keep making enough money.. $60 cap won't make much of a dent in Russian revenues..
Will have an effect. Especially when the total price goes up and the limit goes down by $5 every quarter. Have you seen the video where the Russian BMP has a stool instead of the driver's seat? There were no sanctions yet. Read their TG-channels. Civil volunteers collect money for socks.

Iranian helmets

photo_2022-12-02_19-49-26.jpg

Blademaster

now you’re grasping at straws. We were talking about political weight. No way Russian hydrocarbons will be replaced in 1-3 years. You been smoking too much hash or inhaling too much carbon monoxide from burning all that wood due to lack of heating gas. You have no idea how the gas industry works. Brazil is not even in the top 5 oil producer and has no nuclear weapons and its economy is smaller than Russia. And yet you claim that Brazil carries more weight than Russia. Yeah right. I proved you wrong and now you re going off on an unrelated tangent on Purim’s state of mind.

Face it. Ukraine will be reduced to rubles and nothing in a year or so.

Blademaster

They hate Russia, because they fear it.. Especially the Eastern Europeans and the Scandinavians..
because they got their asses kicked by the Russians during the 1700s and 1800s and the 1900s. Sure Russia got their asses kicked from time to time but overall Russia got the upper hand and these fvuckcucks never got over it.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
now you’re grasping at straws. We were talking about political weight. No way Russian hydrocarbons will be replaced in 1-3 years. You been smoking too much hash or inhaling too much carbon monoxide from burning all that wood due to lack of heating gas. You have no idea how the gas industry works. Brazil is not even in the top 5 oil producer and has no nuclear weapons and its economy is smaller than Russia. And yet you claim that Brazil carries more weight than Russia. Yeah right. I proved you wrong and now you re going off on an unrelated tangent on Purim’s state of mind.

Face it. Ukraine will be reduced to rubles and nothing in a year or so.
I have heat from central heating, and there is a boiler in the basement in case of force majeure.
I trust our analysts more than an unknown person hiding behind a nickname.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Only issue is--- EU and G7 are mostly the buyer and most of them got not much alternative source available-
they can initiate any cap they might think appropriate, BUT- as long as Russia keeps it oil and gas exported to china and India and south asian nations up, they arn't gona feel any thing, moreover- India is now going for Vostro , and both India and China going to ditch petro doller for Rupee and yuan in coming years for russian oil. Wait 1-3 years to see the result when world's 30% population stops paying $ for oil.
So, Czech army recruited more to increase production rate to refill their depleting arsenal? How come it helps Ukrainian army? ARE they gona go sell the next coming batch to Ukraine ?

more over under barter deal, there are ways to bypass the 60$ cap, and G7 or G20 are not the whole world alone that they could steer everything by their finger tip .

Now imagine if Russia intentionally dumps below 60 $ equivalent when WTI and Brent crude are at 79 and 85 $ per barrel......
Ask any one who trades commodity against the effect of the cap.. IT is already expected that for FY 23-24 Oil price gona shoot up .....
So trying to pluck the feather of Russia, I think G7 gona hurt itself further deep ( add 14th fed outcome to rub salt on that too)

skunk works

Country flag
Macron says new security architecture should give guarantees for Russia
My View
Following
Saved
2 minute readDecember 3, 202210:02 AM ESTLast Updated 9 hours ago
Reuters

French President Emmanuel Macron and U.S. President Joe Biden stand together onstage during an official State Arrival Ceremony for President Macron on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, U.S., December 1, 2022. REUTERS/Elizabeth Frantz/File Photo

PARIS, Dec 3 (Reuters) - The West should consider how to address Russia's need for security guarantees if President Vladimir Putin agrees to negotiations about ending the war in Ukraine, French President Emmanuel Macron said in remarks broadcast on Saturday.

In an interview with French TV station TF1 recorded during his state visit to the United States last week, Macron said Europe needs to prepare its future security architecture.

"This means that one of the essential points we must address - as President Putin has always said - is the fear that NATO comes right up to its doors, and the deployment of weapons that could threaten Russia," Macron said.

Full article: https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...ure-should-give-guarantees-russia-2022-12-03/

vishnugupt

Country flag
My View
Following
Saved
2 minute readDecember 3, 202210:02 AM ESTLast Updated 9 hours ago
Reuters

French President Emmanuel Macron and U.S. President Joe Biden stand together onstage during an official State Arrival Ceremony for President Macron on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, U.S., December 1, 2022. REUTERS/Elizabeth Frantz/File Photo

PARIS, Dec 3 (Reuters) - The West should consider how to address Russia's need for security guarantees if President Vladimir Putin agrees to negotiations about ending the war in Ukraine, French President Emmanuel Macron said in remarks broadcast on Saturday.

In an interview with French TV station TF1 recorded during his state visit to the United States last week, Macron said Europe needs to prepare its future security architecture.

"This means that one of the essential points we must address - as President Putin has always said - is the fear that NATO comes right up to its doors, and the deployment of weapons that could threaten Russia," Macron said.

Full article: https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...ure-should-give-guarantees-russia-2022-12-03/
Dear Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-Sickulars.

The French President do not agree with your point of view. He firmly believe this war is happening because of continuous expansion of NATO.

@Akim, indirectly, France blaming you for your relentless pursuit for NATO membership.

skunk works

Country flag
Noticeably, language about russia retreating from invaded territories is absent from the French president's comments.
It was also missing from the US president's comments, which only mentioned Russia 'stopping the war.'
It is important these come less than 24 hours after Biden and Macron met in Washington DC.

One should not however interpret these as admitting defeat.
Russian MoD would agree with me and will be sceptical- such noises could be seen as a way to get Russia to stop the war until spring, by which time Ukraine might have more troops trained and more weapons- including combat aircraft- available, and the power infrastructure possibly repaired.

Russia is expected to demand substantial guarantees/ concrete actions in return for a cease-fire.

Ylside

Country flag
One should not however interpret these as admitting defeat.
No, one shouldnt indeed interpret these as admitting defeat. I think we can agree that giving RuSSia any territory it conquered after 24th Feb would be such defeat.

"US President Joe Biden does not intend to speak to his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, about ending the war in Ukraine as conditions for such discussions currently do not exist, the White House said on Friday. "

ww2historian

Country flag
The new narrative about Bakhmut is hilarious. I've seen a few western sources including the ISW, BBC, and skynews, that says Bakhmut is worthless, or at the very least not strategically important, BUT then they all go on to say that it protects the Russian flank, and opens up a corridor to attack Kramatorsk. So any idiot should be able to figure out it is an important town because of those reasons. It won't come as any surprise to most of the people here, but when the pull such shit out of their asses, it the best proof and admission that they know Bakhmut is about to fall, thus the damage control bullshit narrative must be talked about.

Ylside

Country flag
Love these RuSSian TV shows - "Church should declare Zelensky as an official coming of an Antichrist" o_O

Blademaster

Love these RuSSian TV shows - "Church should declare Zelensky as an official coming of an Antichrist" o_O

he is the antichrist. He banned Christianity for fuck’s sake and allowed and legalized sodomy in his army. He allowed a bunch of cannabilistic devil worshipping degenerates to form an army and murder and rape the good people of Mariupol.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles