Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

blackjack

Country flag
To pro-ukraine users here, if Pakistan ever starts making biochemical labs close to your border, threatens you with nuclear weapons and starts shelling Indian civilians every day, I hope if you ever had a leadership role in that country that you would take full measure actions, that's all I have to say.

Kumaoni

Dude make a list of people you don't like for the forum.
From reading you post it seems you don't like
  1. Ukrainians
  2. Polish
  3. Scandinavians
  4. British
  5. Balts
  6. Germans
  7. Americans
  8. Indians (who don't agree with your)
(Officially non trolling).
1. Dutch
2. Scandanivaians

Both for the same reason (not what you think tho).

But the rest are alright. Leftists, however, I do despise, and this is regardless of race nationality.

In regards to Ukraine, I don’t like the international prostitution they do. How they think their problems are our problems, and frankly many peoppe from around the world agree with this position.

I have toned down the online trolling. Don’t take any posts of mine in this thread prior to December any serious.

Ive gotten a lot better mentally.

Master Chief

Country flag
Macron says new security architecture should give guarantees for Russia
My View
Following
Saved
2 minute readDecember 3, 202210:02 AM ESTLast Updated 9 hours ago
Macron says new security architecture should give guarantees for Russia
Reuters

French President Emmanuel Macron and U.S. President Joe Biden stand together onstage during an official State Arrival Ceremony for President Macron on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, U.S., December 1, 2022. REUTERS/Elizabeth Frantz/File Photo

PARIS, Dec 3 (Reuters) - The West should consider how to address Russia's need for security guarantees if President Vladimir Putin agrees to negotiations about ending the war in Ukraine, French President Emmanuel Macron said in remarks broadcast on Saturday.

In an interview with French TV station TF1 recorded during his state visit to the United States last week, Macron said Europe needs to prepare its future security architecture.

"This means that one of the essential points we must address - as President Putin has always said - is the fear that NATO comes right up to its doors, and the deployment of weapons that could threaten Russia," Macron said.

Full article: https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...ure-should-give-guarantees-russia-2022-12-03/
As if that would make Russia retreat from captured territories.. As if Macron's or Biden's or even Putin's security guarantees are worth sh*t. Only situation on the ground matters. The fact remains that with or without NATO membership, Ukraine will be a highly militarized nation, closely aligned with NATO, that will always remain a threat to Russia.. [ Can't fault Ukranians here. The threat from Russia will always be there.].
So, the only way Russia can mitigate this threat is by annexing Ukranian territory and creating strategic depth..

shade

Country flag

Either she is on cocaine or she is just stupid.
In Konkani there is a saying that when translated goes like
"I'll act like i'm beating you, and you act like you're crying"

Seems to be one of those "arrangements" since otherwise both Russian and Iranian oil would be out of the market for many countries and MBS would enjoy such a situation viz the West.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles