Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Cheran

Country flag
Germans have been advised to think twice about having a hot shower if the authorities decide to place an embargo on Russian natural gas amid Moscow’s military operation in Ukraine.

You will have to ask yourselves a question, whether you really need to take a hot shower seven days a week – with gas heating,” the head of the Federal Network Agency of Germany, Klaus Mueller, said in an interview with n-tv

The situation in the Ukrainian port city of Mariupol is catastrophic,” and the Ukrainian forces are largely to blame for it, a UK citizen identified as Aiden Aslin, who reportedly fought in the city, said in a video obtained by RT.

The British man apparently surrendered to Russian forces along with Ukrainian marines earlier this week.

1650099882215.png

Wow, now Mr.Asslin who went to defend phreedome in Ukraine is singing a different tune. Thanks to special Russian massage.

Massive pro Russian rally in Serbia

1650100194169.png

A group of NATO warships belonging to the Standing NATO Maritime Group 1 (SNMG1) and Standing NATO Mine Countermeasures Group 1 (SNMCMG1) have started arriving in the Baltic Sea to take part in joint exercises, with some having already docked in a port in Tallinn, Estonia, according to a NATO press release published on Thursday.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
their ego is as big as shakeela tits don't underestimate their lying skills
Certain amount of ego is good for an individual, it gives them identity and confidence.
For a nation of 120 million folks they punch way above their weight so much so that they live rent free in every Muricas head halfway across the world.

sachincba

Country flag
The more Russia keeps on hitting Ukraine, the more ZELENSKY likes it, it seems. And things are in little control of Zelensky here. US is in charge here, and they will not hesitate to get whole Ukraine destroyed for a bit more Russian losses.

Jimih

Country flag
Yeah, Poland will lik it. Poland need more labour and Ukrainian prostitutes. It is good to have cheap humans in abundance without having the blame of slavery.
What I meant actually was, Poland will feel less pressure in handling the Ukrainian refugees that are pouring into their country in large numbers right now. It will be houseful in coming years.

A 'Polish Enclave' type deal for Western Ukraine will be better and humanitarian.

Screenshot_20220416-150456.jpg

Screenshot_20220416-150538.jpg

Akim

Professional
Country flag

I don't know if this tweet has been shown before, but I'll post it here with my findings.
Someone here said that Russia is an artillery country, but this video proves that the fruit inside is rotten. Such MLRS in Russia have long been mothballed. In addition, they need special rocket projectiles,
Apparently, the Soviet Union and Putin's Russia are still being confused.

Blood+

Country flag
I don't know if this tweet has been shown before, but I'll post it here with my findings.
Someone here said that Russia is an artillery country, but this video proves that the fruit inside is rotten. Such MLRS in Russia have long been mothballed. In addition, they need special rocket projectiles,
So you are saying that Russians do not have ammunition for these rocket projectors??

sachincba

Country flag

This is Russia proper. Seems the new commander in charge understands. Masssive deployment of rocket launchers to turn cities into rubbles.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
This is Russia proper. Seems the new commander in charge understands. Masssive deployment of rocket launchers to turn cities into rubbles.
I agree that this is for increased firepower. The meaning is different: Grad-1 is removed from conservation, but where are the extra BM Grad then?

Neptune

Country flag

Really hard to judge when Ukrainians are still rolling around in early 1960s T-64s, and 1950s BRDM-1s, while Americans still use 1960s M113s APCs and aircraft from the 1950s such as B-52s, KC135s and C-130s. As for BM-21 grad being mothballed? Where did you get your information? They have been using those systems in military exercises for a long time. Russia also uses a lot newer MLRSs including upgrades to systems such as BM-30, BM-27s, and TOS-1, as well as many new howitzers. In reality what difference does it make if it’s old or new? Results will be the same…destruction of Ukrainians positions and equipment. Do you feel better when Russia uses newer equipment such as Calibr, Iskandar, Zircon, Orion, Forpost, or dozens of other newer weapons?

I know Ukrainians will use any insults and claims against the Russian army to bolster their moral but it’s futile and pointless.

salmanov

Country flag
This war exposed the hypocrisy of the western dogs they plan to make all countries that neighboring Russia military bases abd don’t want Russia to react at the same time they invaded Iraq which wasn’t a neighbor country or a threat also would the American dogs tolerate a Russian bases in Cuba or Mexico?!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles