DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
kyaa bc better sssd and tonbo follow the steps of mku and build customer base out of india
Sssd is doing that only trust me they know how crap the system is now and tobo has already been pushing exporting for a while now

Tonbo
Mku
SSSD all 3 companies biggest customer base and most profit comes from outside India

Chinmoy

Country flag
The entire point of making a wheeled armoured vehicle is to have good on road performance.... Kind of wasting the potential if we limit its use by airlifting everywhere.

US also only airlifts strykers to theather, but intra theater manevering is done on roads.
Just a small correction.

Wheeled or tracked, it would be for last mile journey. But what about when you transport it from base to forward area?
You would have to use road, rail or air.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
@Satish Sharma @Smoothbore125mm

Could you all explain that how you all have reached the conclusion of IA being corrupt here?
No one said about them being curropt it wasn't even point of my post my point was about AK 19 being offered in the tender whole companies like sssd don't get the chance I hate AK-19 series it's shitty would love for Arads to get selected

Satish Sharma

Country flag
@Satish Sharma @Smoothbore125mm

Could you all explain that how you all have reached the conclusion of IA being corrupt here?
I didn't mean army is corrupt. I was saying senior officer/leadership is. You think they aren't ?

Why didn't they give they're requirements during development of whap. Had they given they're requirements there would have been no need for striker. This is either short-sighted ness or corruption.

They ordered Israeli atgm despite failing in trials.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Just a small correction.

Wheeled or tracked, it would be for last mile journey. But what about when you transport it from base to forward area?
You would have to use road, rail or air.
Thats the advantage of wheeled. You can drive few hundred km by road if you need. If you can get a train, thats better, but wheeled vehicles dont need it. If you drive a few hundred km on road with a tracked vehicle, half of them will break down.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Do us a favour. The current website address of discord is not working.

Can somebody repost a valid Discord.com address for our welfare

Thank you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles