Prahaar Short Range Tactical Missile System

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
when i said failure.? I said marvel from DRDO, y u taking everything negative
Exactly please prove about what you term as 'marvel' . Or did I miss some thing please feel free to quote.

Blackwater

What do you want? India hand over all defence business to Pepsi co. pvt. ltd or just go on buying foreign supplies, sorry I am too lazy to to quote each and every replies of your's, if I miss some thing please excuse me.

this might be you who want. I want effective JV and semi-privatization of DRDO for faster delivery

Country flag
Don't believe everything negative that comes out of DRDO many things maybe intentionally presented in a negative light.

trackwhack

Don't believe everything negative that comes out of DRDO many things maybe intentionally presented in a negative light.
Spot on, an example is the range of our ballistic missiles. Do you really think the A4 needs to hit an altitude of 900 km to achieve a range of 3500 km? do you really think single warhead missiles like the Prithvi and Agni 1/2/3 need a payload of 1-1.5 tonnes for a 200KT warhead that cannot weigh more than 300 kg's?
There is more to our Defense Research than meets the eye.

Nirvana

Why,,will criticizing make me paki lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll
No i didn't mean that , I am new here - at first i thought you are American ....there is no problem in Criticizing but this thread wasn't meant for that !!

Country flag
India has advanced very rapidly in missile development which is a strategic priority compared
to other things.

Blackwater

No i didn't mean that , I am new here - at first i thought you are American ....there is no problem in Criticizing but this thread wasn't meant for that !!
yes i do agree this thread was not meant for DRDO. Sometimes Emotions runs over your mind. Moreover DRDO is directly related to Parhar

Country flag
but LF don't you thin,k if we did JV,we could have developed Parhar long time back..
No country is going to hand over technology even in joint ventures. It is better to develop it slower but make it 100% indigenous. We put billions of dollars in our Brahmos joint venture and we have a deadly missile but the range cannot be over 300km.

Nirvana

yes i do agree this thread was not meant for DRDO. Sometimes Emotions runs over your mind. Moreover DRDO is directly related to Parhar
But Prahaar is not a Failure !! look Failure is part and parcel of life , I Agree that DRDO had failure in delivering what it promised in so many years but what they have done in last 2 years deserves applaud

Be it Agni Missiles success or BMD or testing of SLBM and tactical Missiles , they have done a great job and you should be praising them instead

Nirvana

but LF don't you thin,k if we did JV,we could have developed Parhar long time back..
JV with whom ? why not stop all the R&D and start purchasing more weapons from foreign nations as usual and be dependent on them

as Lethal force mentioned

We put billions of dollars in our Brahmos joint venture and we have a deadly missile but the range cannot be over 300km.
BrahMos has its limit over range , now the R&D carried over Brahmos is helping DRDO in development of Nirbhay and LRCM in development !!

we Should strive not to be dependent on others

Country flag
J

BrahMos has its limit over range , now the R&D carried over Brahmos is helping DRDO in development of Nirbhay and LRCM in development !!

we Should strive not to be dependent on others
Shaurya MACH 6 may have come as a result of this joint venture, and other K family missiles??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles