Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Gaurav Sawant claims government is debating whether to officially declare Paki a terrorist state - hope that means all that it should.

The PM is also meeting the President - one can only hope that's briefing for something big.

Frankly, I don't expect direct military retaliation beyond firing at LoC or IB, but serious actions is certainly required.

I'd personally go with abrogating the IWT once we declare Paki a terrorist state. Lets's start with that.

If we still do nothing, well, until the next attack then.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Good. So from Pathankot you went straight to 2014 and like a typical fanboy claim that Paki casualties were very high. Maybe sanghis share that info of that on Jhant ki Baat ?
Did you even bother to read my post?
:facepalm:
I was talking of paki casualties in cross border fire exchanges in 2014,

For pathankot, I'm talking of post attack anti terror operations.
Next you claim that Modi Doval has already avenge the Pathankot by secretly blowing GHQ Rawalpindi.
Even if I won't claim, you will misquote me and declare it like you did above.:D And keep calling me a fanboy instead of going through circumstances that we have no other option left as of now except Right Wing.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Sir they have nukes, why risk nuclear attack, lets give them Kashmir. If they want our females, since you are so scared, lets offer them also, for sake of what you are saying.
Sir what I said was not my pov, " THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY COUNTRY TAKES THE PATH OF THE COUNTRY'S INTEREST WITH LEAST RISK", which means path that is farthest from "WORST CASE SCENARIO". That is how all governments work. They just don't take any steps that could potentially ensure mutual assured destruction. A mission is called perfectly successful when there is least collateral damage with objectives being achieved.

Now as for kashmir, I have always maintained an opinion, that Kashmir belongs more to Hindus living in exile in Jammu and all the hindus of India than it belongs to the Kashmiri Muslim Invaders who landed centuries of torture on the Hindus therefore its better to take a nuke than to loose an inch of a land to Pakistan to whome we lost the entire Indus Valley landmass which is the origins of our people.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Russia calls off joint military drills with Pakistan, Times now, Gaurav Savant and News 18 reporting this...

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Russia officially cancels Russia-Pakistan joint exercises .
I found this:

Were they planning to have joint exercise in PoK before they heard of these attacks? :shock:

Not sure about there being no joint exercise or sale of Mi-35.

Scarface

I'll wait until RT or a Russian outlet comments on this,I'm not going to believe Indian Media for reasons known to all

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Thread has been Hijacked By Fools Who come here for Political motives Rather Subjective debate
The only politics done here is by you people. This government is as fattu as the last government.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
I found this:

Were they planning to have joint exercise in PoK before they heard of these attacks? :shock:

Not sure about there being no joint exercise or sale of Mi-35.
Nop, i think the news of Russia holding drills on PoK is false, it was somewhere else...

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
It's also time to look at IA failure here:

1) Clearly border in the vicinity of brigade hq not patrolled adequately. Brigade hq only 6km(?) from border
2) Camp not defended properly. After all this is Brigade hq, close to border and in face of significant uptick in terrorist activity
3) Housing not constructed of flame retardant material
4) No pukka housing. This is a permanent army camp not a bivouac.

Heads need to roll.

Badsah

It's also time to look at IA failure here:

1) Clearly border in the vicinity of brigade hq not patrolled adequately. Brigade hq only 6km(?) from border
2) Camp not defended properly. After all this is Brigade hq, close to border and in face of significant uptick in terrorist activity
3) Housing not constructed of flame retardant material
4) No pukka housing. This is a permanent army camp not a bivouac.

Heads need to roll.
No one talking about insider Job, pigs came with specific HG since they know where and how to use for more causality 18 out of 14 from fire definitely they had pakka information and time when shift is going to change not sure how NaMo would fill this GAP!! ...... to quest NaMo criticizer ego... NaMo should do sentry job and latter he can be blame directly (train, equip, corruption, lethargy, SOP etc are all bakwas) what happen to DFI..thinkers

DingDong

Country flag
Gaurav Sawant claims government is debating whether to officially declare Paki a terrorist state - hope that means all that it should.

The PM is also meeting the President - one can only hope that's briefing for something big.

Frankly, I don't expect direct military retaliation beyond firing at LoC or IB, but serious actions is certainly required.

I'd personally go with abrogating the IWT once we declare Paki a terrorist state. Lets's start with that.

If we still do nothing, well, until the next attack then.
Few days back the government was debating whether to continue splurging money on the Separatists or not. What happened?

Babaji ka Thullu, that is all we will get from this government.

All these sound bites are being given to the media to douse the public anger.

FRYCRY

Country flag
Hope EU and US also follows .......................................................................
Dont trust Indian media, only the location of exercise is getting changed from PoK to somewhere in paki mainland

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Did you even bother to read my post?
:facepalm:
I was talking of paki casualties in cross border fire exchanges in 2014,

For pathankot, I'm talking of post attack anti terror operations.

Even if I won't claim, you will misquote me and declare it like you did above.:D And keep calling me a fanboy instead of going through circumstances that we have no other option left as of now except Right Wing.
Even you don't know what the F you are typing in your post just 2014, RW, congress, Pathankot bla bla blah

Not a single logical post which proves Indian retaliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles