Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

DingDong

Country flag
It seems GOI has finally come out of slumber and have tasked Anurag Thakur, General of the Indian Territorial Army, to assemble a force from the Khakhi Khacha Brigade. This decision has been taken to wreck havoc on the paki terror mullas across border. This has the full blessing of MODI's GHANTA. This operation has been given a name "GHANTESHWER" . Operation Ghanteshwer being led by the the most able and competent General of the India Territorial army has been set to the following Objectives

1) Clear the airwaves and print media of any negatives new about the 56 incher.
2) project Uri attack in such way so that people think it was a sucessful operation
3) Enlist the help of trusted volunteers like Indx TechStyle who are very good at spinning.

people who make the supreme sacrifice in this operation would be awarded "GHANTA VIBUSHAN" (similar to Padma Vibhushan) .

Amitab Bachan, the black money account holder has been names as the brand ambassador for this operation Ghanteshwer.

JAI GHANTESHWER
Exactly, the government has launched propaganda war against it's own citizens. I had reported yesterday that some of the well established RW handles on twitter have changed the tone. Many "Anda" accounts are preaching the virtue of Patience and how war is bad.

Typical Civilian move Is Captain pawan kumar was not officer .In Every War its Top Mind Which makes the Difference May it George Patton or Sam Manekshaw

So What you Want Is to Use same Incumbent,Corrupt and Useless Officers to Strike Back So that your Ego Will Satisfied And you Will gloat on online Forums offending Pakistanis for days Is that Not reason say Truth
All we have got in Indian Army is a malnourished Chief and Pot bellied paper pusher Generals whose only concern is to grow their bank balances. We spend several billion USD in feeding and arming of this pathetic army which cannot defend it's own base.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
View attachment 10396

He knows what he's doing.......dont want to act like a bhakt but ill repeat that give it some time...even he knows that public(his regular votebank) wants revenge
You must've heard by now that what is the only demand of Marty's family, is it compensation or something else ?

Bornubus

Exa

All we have got in Indian Army is a malnourished Chief
Please don't bad mouth our serviceman. He is an IPKF veteran and not a malnourished but the most physically fit Officer COAS I've ever seen.

That's not their fault but inferior politicians who are generally diabetic pussies.

Bornubus

Exa

All we have got in Indian Army is a malnourished Chief
Please don't bad mouth our serviceman. He is an IPKF veteran and not a malnourished but the most physically fit COAS I've ever seen.

That's not their fault but inferior politicians who are generally diabetic pussies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Please share the source other than wiki ?
Could get few cuz searching 10 years old news.
http://hamariweb.com/enews/pm-sharif-calls-nsc-meeting-over-indian-loc-aggression_nid1340188.aspx

http://www.dawn.com/news/1137064

Figures I got from Indian, pakistani and international news channels (watched a report on CNN over the emergency meet and death toll).

I will post further whatever I get. Don't worry.:p
Somebody, look ahead for schedules for future anti terror operations.

These muzzies deserve a separate thread for their slaughter gallery.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Generals enjoy luxurious lives and play politics to kill time while low ranked and unranked officers die. That is the reality of IA. The top brass is not much different from the Bureaucracy, both get cuts from the military deals, both live luxurious lives.

Indian Army has grown too much flab at top level which needs to be surgically removed. We don't feed this army for Republic Day parade.

Operation Parakram was such a damp squib that the political leadership may be reluctant to trust the military with anything more than border management and counter-insurgency. That is how the IA was raised and trained by the British, that is how the Indian Army still operates.

BTW, do you know how easy is it to purchase military gears and identity cards? They don't even spare their dead colleagues, during Kargil War Caskets were used to smuggle assault rifles and ammunitions. That is the reality of the Indian Army we are so proud of.

in short words

There is too much beaurocracy like civilians in our military. That martial instinct is gone.

sukhish

Exactly, the government has launched propaganda war against it's own citizens. I had reported yesterday that some of the well established RW handles on twitter have changed the tone. Many "Anda" accounts are preaching the virtue of Patience and how war is bad.

All we have got in Indian Army is a malnourished Chief and Pot bellied paper pusher Generals whose only concern is to grow their bank balances. We spend several billion USD in feeding and arming of this pathetic army which cannot defend it's own base.
hey do not ask these guys to much question, they won't be able to handle them. also be rest assured Operation Ghanteshwer is in full swing. Moreover Generals can not prevent all the attacks, it is a big land mass. it is the responsibility of the GOI to create an environment under which military can operate.

I'am pretty sure operation Ghnateswer started by the 56 incher will bring laurels to this nation.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I do not want you to leave. during these times, people do ask for accountability.
Who's going to leave DFI.
Just tired of reading your ignorant comments on DFI. You pop up everywhere for your leftist and CPM propaganda.:D
hey do not ask these guys to much question, they won't be able to handle them. also be rest assured Operation Ghanteshwer is in full swing. Moreover Generals can not prevent all the attacks, it is a big land mass. it is the responsibility of the GOI to create an environment under which military can operate.

I'am pretty sure operation Ghnateswer started by the 56 incher will bring laurels to this nation.
We are specially trained commandos for this operation.:sarcasm:
By the way, at least you have said:
Moreover Generals can not prevent all the attacks, it is a big land mass. it is the responsibility of the GOI to create an environment under which military can operate.
So, welcome to the real scenario man.
Even GoI and intelligence agencies can't track down all suspects (though a lot were stopped if you watch the news).

For military environment, yes military operated killing plenty of muzzies hiding inside the country after such previous incident and will operate it again at least if not surgical strikes because invading other country at indulging in a war (indulge their few friends also) is not easy at all.
You can still go on with your TechEnclave style bs.

Last edited:

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
I have been watching Pavan Verma (JDU) and Atul Anjan (CPI) on NewsHour. What ails these regional party heads? They seem to say they are not bothered about Kashmir problem, since it falls under Centre's jurisdiction. Faujis who die do not belong to Delhi alone, they come from their States also. How, can regional leaders stay unconcerned?
BJP -- Nehru created Kashmir imbroglio. His descendants ruled all but 7 years. If Gandhi's couldn't stem terrorism & proxy war by Pak, how can BJP do so overnight?
Media & AAP -- Terrorists kill innocent/ unarmed civilians. Freedom fighters kill state-forces. How can Pathankot, Uri perpetrators be tagged terrorists?
Best alibi came from political jokers like Digvijay and Lalu -- Faujis are given salaries, allowances, outfit and gear, medical and pension facilities, gallantry awards, free rations and other stuff, compassionate appointments to their family members etc. as compensation for doing risky duties. Chicken-hearted shouldn't have joined Army.
And mother of all problems, Khangress maintains stony silence.

Bornubus

Could get few cuz searching 10 years old news.
http://hamariweb.com/enews/pm-sharif-calls-nsc-meeting-over-indian-loc-aggression_nid1340188.aspx

http://www.dawn.com/news/1137064

Figures I got from Indian, pakistani and international news channels (watched a report on CNN over the emergency meet and death toll).

I will post further whatever I get. Don't worry.:p
Somebody, look ahead for schedules for future anti terror operations.

These muzzies deserve a separate thread for their slaughter gallery.
Bhai rehne de yaar. This proves nothing that India killed 85 Paki troops as you claimed but common cease fire violation when civies killed on both side.

I am still waiting for a promised response. Nothing personal with you.

OverLoad

Snake Eater
First of All RIP for the fallen service men.

I have few questions hopefully I will get reasonable replies.
1.Militant attack URI camp well Inside LC resounded Sikh majority area.
2. Multi layered defense and security points.
3.As per Indian accusations infiltrators cross the LOC and attacked well inside IOK

IS that possible for newly crossed militants to attack well fortified camp?

My opinion is either it was insider's job or false flag attack by Indian intelligence agencies to malign Pakistan.
Secondly if not then it must be Kashmiri fighters who are resident of nearby and know each and every thing about the camp.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I have been watching Pavan Verma (JDU) and Atul Anjan (CPI) on NewsHour. What ails these regional party heads? They seem to say they are not bothered about Kashmir problem, since it falls under Centre's jurisdiction. Faujis who die do not belong to Delhi alone, they come from their States also. How, can regional leaders stay unconcerned?
BJP -- Nehru created Kashmir imbroglio. His descendants ruled all but 7 years. If Gandhi's couldn't stem terrorism & proxy war by Pak, how can BJP do so overnight?
Media & AAP -- Terrorists kill innocent/ unarmed civilians. Freedom fighters kill state-forces. How can Pathankot, Uri perpetrators be tagged terrorists?
Best alibi came from political jokers like Digvijay and Lalu -- Faujis are given salaries, allowances, outfit and gear, medical and pension facilities, gallantry awards, free rations and other stuff, compassionate appointments to their family members etc. as compensation for doing risky duties. Chicken-hearted shouldn't have joined Army.
And mother of all problems, Khangress maintains stony silence.

Bro,
I salute ISI only for for one reason. They have kept these politicians in check. And Just ISI but also the CIA and Russian Intelligence.

If you see, in many countries most of the politicians have had military service or were in intelligence.

DingDong

Country flag
in short words

There is too much beaurocracy like civilians in our military. That martial instinct is gone.
When did the martial instinct exist? This army was raised by the British to shoot at civilians and lightly armed insurgents.

This army cannot be trusted with anything more than Border Patrol and Counter-insurgency. This army cannot operate beyond the Indian border inside enemy territory where it may have to face hostile population.

To punish Pakistan we require an Expeditionary Army, which are structured and trained in radically different manner compared to the Indian Army.

May be Modi did not know the reality when he was making all those bombastic statements, but still he must take the blame if he fails to deliver.

I repeat, an army which cannot protect it's own bases can not be trusted with something as complex as surgical strikes deep inside enemy territory.

Truth to be told, the Indian Army is as much a deterrent force for India as Nuclear Weapon is to Pakistan. The deterrence exists in shear numbers. The deterrence works only as long as it is not used, and that may be the reason why the government has decided against the military option.

OverLoad

Snake Eater
Lo ab isi inbred Arian Markhoor ki kami thi Lamo
Not Arian but Arain
One more thing I have nothing to do with ISI neither belong or serve in forces but my father Uncles and grand father served in armed forces.

FRYCRY

Country flag
First of All RIP for the fallen service men.

I have few questions hopefully I will get reasonable replies.
1.Militant attack URI camp well Inside LC resounded Sikh majority area.
2. Multi layered defense and security points.
3.As per Indian accusations infiltrators cross the LOC and attacked well inside IOK

IS that possible for newly crossed militants to attack well fortified camp?

My opinion is either it was insider's job or false flag attack by Indian intelligence agencies to malign Pakistan.
Secondly if not then it must be Kashmiri fighters who are resident of nearby and know each and every thing about the camp.
are you an idiot?? 95% people in Uri follows islam

APS pishawar was a false flag to get some donations from amrika

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles