Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverLoad

Snake Eater
Ok guys nice to talk to you...no hard feeling
I don't want to discuss it further can understand your feelings.

Again pay my respect to fallen service men.

Men in uniform don't hate each other.

Regards,

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Dare you question the patriotism of the GOI, I mean don't you already know that this is the most nationalistic GOI india ever had. look at the fire inside MODI's eye. Please do not underestimate Ghanteswar. the territorial army general is preparing his Gear, and pretty soon you will hear all the news channels and print media being bombarded with the positives vibes. have some patience.
Calm down mate..calm down. At least Modi saved his ass by not producing any nincompoop son, leave alone 4++

Bahamut

My opinion is either it was insider's job or false flag attack by Indian intelligence agencies to malign Pakistan.
A false flag is impossible ,we are a full functional democracy and citizen has access to all data even of IB and R&AW which is not classified unlike Pakistan .CBI and NSA will investigate the incident with SC authority and have access to all the info ,the system is transparent with investigation open to public for discussion unlike your investigation which has re evaluation.Plus both option mean the same thing
1.Militant attack URI camp well Inside LC resounded Sikh majority area.
Stop Lying
At the 2001 census,[2] Uri had a population of 400,900. Males were 53% of the population and females 47%. Islam was the predominant religion now, at 95% of the total population; Hindus, Sikhs and Christians accounted for the rest. Uri has an average literacy rate of 85%, higher than the national average of 76%. Male literacy is 90%, and female literacy is 76%. 40% of the population is under 6 years of age.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
They are in Pakistan since Afghan war and now being funded by foreign agencies.
One more I remember is Taliban.
Was created to fight Soviets in Afghanistan. Then, was boasted at Pakistan's achievements. But since when they have been attacking pakistan itself, Indian involveinvolvement has been suspected.:D
Ok guys nice to talk to you...no hard feeling
I don't want to discuss it further can understand your feelings.

Again pay my respect to fallen service men.

Men in uniform don't hate each other.

Regards,
After reading the comments of your countrymen on different websites, I am in no mood so please.

sukhish

Calm down mate..calm down. At least Modi saved his ass by not producing any nincompoop son, leave alone 4++
He definitely has good qualities, other wise why would people like you would spinning on his behalf. he definitely has a niche market for his product.

Scarface

This is called spinning now.
For all ills, I have created other threads.
Muzzies are innovators and responsible of terrorism only.
Abandon the conversation,

You've already come up with sources and shown them proof for IAs retaliation,
All the leftists can do now sidestepping,goalpost shifting and deny the proof by finding excuses like it's not a reliable source even though the source is as authentic as it gets

Who else does that ? The Pakistanis of course,they have gotten so pathetic they don't even realize they are acting like Pakistan who they claim to want action against.

The leftists have gotten a chance to bark at our government,let them have this chance.

Further discussion at least on our part should be defence related instead of political shit-flinging

sukhish

Abandon the conversation,

You've already come up with sources and shown them proof for IAs retaliation,
All the leftists can do now sidestepping,goalpost shifting and deny the proof by finding excuses like it's not a reliable source even though the source is as authentic as it gets

Who else does that ? The Pakistanis of course,they have gotten so pathetic they don't even realize they are acting like Pakistan who they claim to want action against.

The leftists have gotten a chance to bark at our government,let them have this chance.

Further discussion at least on our part should be defence related instead of political shit-flinging
another trusted spin master guru, operation Ghanteshwar badly needs you.

DingDong

Country flag
I joined DFI after 2014 general election because the election results brought back lots of hopes and excitement.

Today I feel betrayed. The opposition was so right about this Jumla guy.

Truth to be told, India was, is and will remain a third rate power, just strong enough to barely hold on to it's territory.

Many Indians here and abroad who had started to brag about new strong/resurgent India will now hide their faces to avoid sarcastic looks and questions.

Don't trust me? Ask people like @abingdonboy how do they feel about the whole episode?

This country's government and military have no honor

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
First of All RIP for the fallen service men.

I have few questions hopefully I will get reasonable replies.
1.Militant attack URI camp well Inside LC resounded Sikh majority area.
2. Multi layered defense and security points.
3.As per Indian accusations infiltrators cross the LOC and attacked well inside IOK

IS that possible for newly crossed militants to attack well fortified camp?

My opinion is either it was insider's job or false flag attack by Indian intelligence agencies to malign Pakistan.
Secondly if not then it must be Kashmiri fighters who are resident of nearby and know each and every thing about the camp.
Gps were found on the pigs and it will be send to be decoded, all the area through which they came will be shown. Ofcouse not to Pakistanis.

Btw expect more action (indirectly) in Pakistan. We too can play this game. Pakistan has enough weapons and explosives to fight among themselves for next 20 years. We need to give them reason and moral support.

sukhish

I joined DFI after 2014 general election because the election results brought back lots of hopes and excitement.

Today I feel betrayed. The opposition was so right about this Jumla guy.

Truth to be told, India was, is and will remain a third rate power, just strong enough to barely hold on to it's territory.

Many Indians here and abroad who had started to brag about new strong/resurgent India will now hide their faces to avoid sarcastic looks and questions.

Don't trust me? Ask people like @abingdonboy how do they feel about the whole episode?

This country's government and military have no honor
don't you already know the foreign tours done by our PM have already elevated our country and his image. rest what ever is left to be done, operation GHANTESHWER will do it for him.

Scarface

another trusted spin master guru, operation Ghanteshwar badly needs you.
Can you not read ?
I just advised someone to stay away from political shitflinging,why are you trying to drag me into it ? I guess your leftist agenda compells you to.What makes you think I'll indulge in a discussion like this after advising someone not to ?

Anyway,that's one more reply you got out of me,so good trolling.

sukhish

as a matter of fact I do not feel betrayed, because I knew about his capability long time ago. he already assembled the most competent people like Rajnath Nath, Parrikar etc etc. but not sushma swaraj as she would eclipse him. he very carefully crafts his meetings, the sole objective is to project his image as some kind of Lord.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I also think that CPEC may be as good as over, we are going to put in all the weapons which Pakis send on J&K back to Baluchistan and RPGs in tons. Chinese fuel tanker trucks would be great big targets. So would be PA helicopters and gunships when Baluchs get manport sams.

Pakis would pay for it dearly. We play this game much better then Pakistanis, remember last time, we make Bangladesh with Mukti vahani.

sukhish

Can you not read ?
I just advised someone to stay away from political shitflinging,why are you trying to drag me into it ? I guess your leftist agenda compells you to.What makes you think I'll indulge in a discussion like this after advising someone not to ?

Anyway,that's one more reply you got out of me,so good trolling.
cool down man. I know it hurts when your believe system start to collapse.

sukhish

I also think that CPEC may be as good as over, we are going to put in all the weapons which Pakis send on J&K back to Baluchistan and RPGs in tons. Chinese fuel tanker trucks would be great big targets. So would be PA helicopters and gunships when Baluchs get manport sams.

Pakis would pay for it dearly. We play this game much better then Pakistanis, remember last time, we make Bangladesh with Mukti vahani.
I'am not sure what they will pay, But we are definitely paying a lot in blood and treasure.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
rr.jpg
Capture.JPG

Bahamut

They are in Pakistan since Afghan war and now being funded by foreign agencies.
When did ISI became a forign agency
ISI cultivated Taliban to counter Indian action against Pakistan: Musharraf
AFP | DAWN.COM — UPDATED FEB 13, 2015 05:46PM

WHATSAPP
310 COMMENTS
PRINT

Former military ruler General (retd) Pervez Musharraf. — Photo by AFP

Former military ruler Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf has called for an end to militant proxies in neighbouring Afghanistan, said a report published on The Guardian.

In the interview, Musharraf admitted that during his tenure as the head of state, Pakistan had tried to undermine the government of former Afghan president Hamid Karzai because Karzai had helped "India stab Pakistan in the back".

However, the former army chief was of the view that the time had come to fully cooperate with Afghan President Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai who he believed was the last hope for peace in the region.

“In President Karzai’s times, yes, indeed, he was damaging Pakistan and therefore we were working against his interest. Obviously we had to protect our own interest,” Musharraf said.

“But now President Ashraf Ghani has come and he is trying to restore balance in Afghanistan. We must totally cooperate with him.”

During his first few months in office, the Afghan president has sought to improve ties with Pakistan. Ghani not only called off a weapons deal with India, but also sent troops to fight against anti-Pakistan militant groups in eastern Afghanistan. The arrival of six Afghan army cadets in Pakistan for training in a sign of increased cooperation was the most welcome development for Musharraf.

Take a look: Afghan army cadets arrive in Pakistan for training

Pakistan first offered to train Afghan forces back in 2010, but then Afghan president Hamid Karzai had dismissed the offer as a non-starter till Pakistan rebuilt confidence by addressing Kabul’s concerns about its involvement with militants. Instead, Karzai sent cadets to India, where the retired army general believes they were “indoctrinated” against Pakistan.

Musharraf made repeated allusions at what is now widely accepted among diplomats and analysts: that the nominal western ally assisted both Nato forces in Afghanistan and the Taliban they were fighting against in a bid to counter the perceived influence of India.

“Pakistan had its own proxies, India had its proxies, which is unhealthy. I do admit this, it is most unhealthy. It is not in favour of Afghanistan, or Pakistan or India. It must stop,” he said.

ISI spies cultivated Taliban, says Musharraf

The former army chief said spies in Pakistan's Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) had given birth to the Taliban after 2001 because the government of Ghani's predecessor had an overwhelming number of non-Pashtuns and officials who were said to favour India.

“Obviously we were looking for some groups to counter this Indian action against Pakistan,” he said. “That is where the intelligence work comes in. Intelligence being in contact with Taliban groups. Definitely they were in contact, and they should be.”

Pakistan's powerful military remains deeply wary of India. The two countries have fought three wars and came close to a fourth in 2001. The Himalayan region of Kashmir has been a bone of contention between India and Pakistan since independence in 1947.

Examine: Musharraf warns of proxy war with India in Afghanistan

Insisting that he does not loathe India, Musharraf, however, expressed his bitterness over what he called western bias towards Pakistan's arch rival.

“India is the greatest democracy, promoter of human rights and democratic culture’? All bullshit,” he said. “There is no human rights. The religion itself is anti-human rights. In the rural areas, if even the shadow of an untouchable goes on a pandit, that man can be killed.”

Undeterred in his stance that India, through its Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), supports terrorists in Balochistan and tribal areas to vanquish Pakistan, the former president said: “The RAW of India, the ISI of Pakistan have always been fighting against each other since our independence. That is how it continued, it continues now also...It must stop, but it can only stop when leaderships on both sides show the will to resolve disputes and stop confrontation in favour of compromise and accommodation.”

I'm very proud of the army: Musharraf

The former army strongman came back to Pakistan in March 2013 after four years of self-imposed exile to run in the May general election, vowing to “save” the country from Taliban violence and economic ruin.

But he was barred from running in the election, and was then put under house arrest and hit with numerous criminal cases — including treason, the first former army chief to face the charge.

Despite the setbacks, he said he has no regrets about returning and says that he has the army to thank. “I’m very proud of my institution. Whatever they are doing to help me, to protect the honour and dignity of their ex-chief, I’m proud of that,” he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles