Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandora

Country flag
We are a country of sissy ,let first accept that .Today even my dad said who is serving IAF .This govt is like its predecessor, all talk no action.We missed the golden opportunity that the first 36 hours was crucial to attack pakistan .Now they are at alert 1 and any advisory from our side will result into grand collateral damage.

sukhish

Common Guys are we any different from those politicians who have fatten their asses sitting in Parliament and just kept debating without doing any ground work... (That was a joke ... BTW) We are much better than them, we don't instigate people in the name of religion, cast or state..) we come here to discuss what is in the best interests of our motherland.. irrespective of language we speak, state we live in and social status we carry..

I like this forum, because this is a forum where people with alike or different views come together and discuss their thoughts.. in a true way.. we speak our mind out... we don't poison our thoughts just because we want to speak what others want to listen.. (to gain likes...) Right..??? We speak or present our views what we feel best in the interest of our nation..
Be it about Defense capabilities of India, our Land, Air and Sea Force... Strategic Warfare, Space and missile technology of India... our neighbors... and multiple topics under the sky..

The good part is we get to see more information here on any topic than in any news channel.. ( I am confident that anyone would second me on this)... we can't be spitting venom against each other...just because we differ in thoughts..

See.. Modi or No Modi.. we need good leader to represent India and safeguard it's boundaries by making it respectable nation and bringing prosperity to our motherland

Last we need is abusing each other.... specially on the thread which is for our martyrs...

I rest my point here .. with a plea to stop mudslinging ... .

Common Guys are we any different from those politicians who have fatten their asses sitting in Parliament and just kept debating without doing any ground work... (That was a joke ... BTW) We are much better than them, we don't instigate people in the name of religion, cast or state..) we come here to discuss what is in the best interests of our motherland.. irrespective of language we speak, state we live in and social status we carry..

I like this forum, because this is a forum where people with alike or different views come together and discuss their thoughts.. in a true way.. we speak our mind out... we don't poison our thoughts just because we want to speak what others want to listen.. (to gain likes...) Right..??? We speak or present our views what we feel best in the interest of our nation..
Be it about Defense capabilities of India, our Land, Air and Sea Force... Strategic Warfare, Space and missile technology of India... our neighbors... and multiple topics under the sky..

The good part is we get to see more information here on any topic than in any news channel.. ( I am confident that anyone would second me on this)... we can't be spitting venom against each other...just because we differ in thoughts..

See.. Modi or No Modi.. we need good leader to represent India and safeguard it's boundaries by making it respectable nation and bringing prosperity to our motherland

Last we need is abusing each other.... specially on the thread which is for our martyrs...

I rest my point here .. with a plea to stop mudslinging ... .

Well I think you know who's derailing this thread with political drivel (hint: it's the rabid jihadi-communist leftist)

I guess we'll just have to wait for him to clock his hours required to get paid for his propaganda and then continue this discussion.

Now getting ON-Topic
Every major power in the world seems to have condemned this attack except China,
They apparently just voiced "concern" over this scenario.

I personally believe China is also supporting these terrorist groups and not just via Pakistan,

We should sponsor the Uyghurs covertly as a retaliation against this.
again a fantastic mastur**bation idea(Uyghurs retaliation) from the so called defender.

sayareakd

Country flag
http://www.news18.com/news/india/ur...esh-stands-with-india-says-envoy-1293717.html

Uri Terror Attack: Bangladesh Stands With India, Says Envoy
Marya Shakil | CNN-News18 maryashakil

First published: September 19, 2016, 8:01 PM IST | Updated: 3 hours ago

New Delhi: As India mulls its options against Pakistan in the aftermath of the Uri attack, Bangladesh has said that the spirit of the 1971 Liberation War against Pakistan will remain in the relationship between New Delhi and Dhaka.

“As a freedom fighter of 1971, we fought alongside the Indians during our war of liberation, I want the spirit of 1971 to remain in our relations,” Bangladesh High Commissioner to India Syed Muazzem Ali told CNN-News18.

The Bangladesh High Commissioner also asserted that in case India decides to strike Pakistan militarily, there will be consultation at the highest political level between New Delhi and Dhaka.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
the bastard terrorists sent from pak are still roaming in Kashmir

DingDong

Country flag
again a fantastic mastur**bation idea(Uyghurs retaliation) from the so called defender.
Even the supporters of Modi in Media are feeling let down

Congress can be blamed for all the bad things which happened to this country, but can you believe that a person who claims to be Hindu Nationalist invited ISI to investigate an attack on Indian Air Force Base carried out by the ISI?

Since internal Condemnation quota has been exhausted, now this government is preparing to hide behind "International" Condemnation. As if the big powers give two hoot about the misery of a third rate power like India.

Chest infection of ex-President of France received wider media coverage Internationally than death of 17 Indian soldiers, that is sufficient to show India's aukaat.

Those who don't respect themselves don't get respected by others.

Modi's downfall has begun.

sukhish

You don't have to fill up my account, but this time 'forgetting' ain't gonna happen until Modi retaliates.
retaliation across the LOC won't be easy, and there is no guarantee that terror strikes will reduce after that.
this is a very complicated (in fact the most complicated issue of the world). diplomatic isolation is still the best bet

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Also keep in mind the manner they achieved martyrdom, the burn injuries won't let you die on the spot. Its gives you excruciating pain for hours before your succumb. How can we let Paki's go unpunish this time when our brothers died in the most painful death possible.

Few of them are tribals totally depends on them.

_0dda4472-7e41-11e6-b856-2be417b599e5.jpg

I suggest DFI monetary help for the martyrs.

sukhish

Even the supporters of Modi in Media are feeling let down

Congress can be blamed for all the bad things which happened to this country, but can you believe that a person who claims to be Hindu Nationalist invited ISI to investigate an attack on Indian Air Force Base carried out by the ISI?

Since internal Condemnation quota has been exhausted, now this government is preparing to hide behind "International" Condemnation. As if the big powers give two hoot about the misery of a third rate power like India.

Chest infection of ex-President of France received wider media coverage Internationally than death of 17 Indian soldiers, that is sufficient to show India's aukaat.

Those who don't respect themselves don't get respected by others.

Modi's downfall has begun.
there is no down fall for him. he never imagined he could get this far with the kind of exposure he had.

lupgain

Country flag
Seriously what is happening, is it spinning out of control in J&K... ???

WARREN SS

Country flag
Don't worry Guys Our Next Prime Minister Rahul baba Will Deliver you your wishes after Modi booted out :india:

FRYCRY

Country flag
Fresh attacks on police station.... this is getting out of hand now

kstriya

Country flag
Don't worry Guys Our Next Prime Minister Rahul baba Will Deliver you your wishes after Modi booted out :india:
This will be last thing India needs a phoren breed, retard to run this great nation and command a great army. Stop posting BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles