Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

sukhish

Also keep in mind the manner they achieved martyrdom, the burn injuries won't let you die on the spot. Its gives you excruciating pain for hours before your succumb. How can we let Paki's go unpunish this time when our brothers died in the most painful death possible.

Few of them are tribals totally depends on them.

View attachment 10399

I suggest DFI monetary help for the martyrs.
Feel extremely sorry for the families, with no other economic option, they are left to serve the politicians of this country. what this country needs is massive economic growth. retaliation or no retaliation I do not care. I think GOI should try to galvanize as much diplomatic sympathy as possible first. second they have to get pak out of SAARC.
isolation of PAK is the best option. Indian Army CANNOT dislodge all the terror camps, why the heck we should send more of our soldiers in hell hole.

DingDong

Country flag
Modi is all Hype we Need Army command under rahul baba :hail::hail::hail::hail:Our Ultimatre saviour
Indians are stuck in such pathetic situation.

Having to choose between a Compulsive Liar and a Retard.

Recent events are one of those moments when real character of a nation, it's people and leaders is exposed.

Forget about the politicians, even the Military stands exposed and humiliated.

sukhish

This will be last thing India needs a phoren breed, retard to run this great nation and command a great army. Stop posting BS.
most of the indians, given a chance would be ready to work on slave labour wages in foreign countries including you

FRYCRY

Country flag

Recent events are one of those moments when real character of a nation, it's people and leaders is exposed.

Lol it is like Hillary(liar) vs Trump (retard)

WARREN SS

Country flag

Third option Always there This guy Statesman and businessman He made made 30 Lakhs to 300 crore

This guy has Prefect Face cut too:hehe:

Akshay_Fenix

Funny how people out here want the Indian Army to attack Pakistan, putting the lives of 1.3 million soldiers at risk while our keyboard warriors will be sitting comfortably behind their computer screen.

sukhish

Third option Always there This guy Statesman and businessman He made made 30 Lakhs to 300 crore

This guy has Prefect Face cut too:hehe:

I think mohan bhagwat would be the best bet at this point. anyways I think you should be recommended for GHANTA VIBHUSAHN since your are doing exactly as per your masters instruction

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Feel extremely sorry for the families, with no other economic option, they are left to serve the politicians of this country. what this country needs is massive economic growth. retaliation or no retaliation I do not care. I think GOI should try to galvanize as much diplomatic sympathy as possible first. second they have to get pak out of SAARC.
isolation of PAK is the best option. Indian Army CANNOT dislodge all the terror camps, why the heck we should send more of our soldiers in hell hole.
Their kids (Son) would be taken care of by Army, will be recruited only after common physical/ Medical test and formal written test.

As for the our response, it was never about an all out war or ending Jihadis in one go.Everyone knows that.

Its about raising the cost. You should listen to ex military commanders and their views about it.

sukhish

I have been hearing this argument of raising cost from the last so many years, what exactly is the leverage we have, except stop playing cricket with them ? India does not have whole lot of economic or mitilary levergae against pakistan. we can beg Washington to put pressure some pressure on them, but everybody knows how sucessful that is going to be.

WARREN SS

Country flag
I think mohan bhagwat would be the best bet at this point. anyways I think you should be recommended for GHANTA VIBHUSAHN since your are doing exactly as per your masters instruction
What Master Kid Unlike you who is unemployed I have Job That to of a Officer I can Just Make Any Document Legalize Just With My Sign

kstriya

Country flag
most of the indians, given a chance would be ready to work on slave labour wages in foreign countries including you
We are skilled and command a pay in the market and earn foreign exchange fir the nation. As a Indian I will fight for the nation and I do not need a certificate from you to prove it. I had more family members in the Indian armed forces than the people in your entire family. So please cut the crap and be on the topic.

WARREN SS

Country flag
I have been hearing this argument of raising cost from the last so many years, what exactly is the leverage we have, except stop playing cricket with them ? India does not have whole lot of economic or mitilary levergae against pakistan. we can beg Washington to put pressure some pressure on them, but everybody knows how sucessful that is going to be.
If you hate Americans So Much Please Stop using Internet and PC since Its American Creations Don't Show your double standards here Kid:pound::pound:

DingDong

Country flag
Funny how people out here want the Indian Army to attack Pakistan, putting the lives of 1.3 million soldiers at risk while our keyboard warriors will be sitting comfortably behind their computer screen.
No Sir, Nobody wants that to happen. That will only bring more humiliation because this time we don't have a Mukti Vahini to shoot from their shoulder.

A malnourished army commanded by Kickback Generals which cannot defend it's own base is not expected to face a formidable enemy like Pakistan and defeat it.

Oh, BTW the highlighted part of the quoted post is really hilarious. What do you think the Standing Armies are raised for? For conducting Colorful Ceremonies and Parades?

Let us accommodate all the military men in safe houses where they can enjoy rest of their lives far away from danger spending their salary well, funded by tax-payers' money. What do you say?

sukhish

the keyboard warriors have nothing to lose as they have only one task at hand, to make operation GHANTESHWER successful. already I see some warriors in full swing being deployed in this operation, and I bet some of them might be getting paid as well.

Scarface

We are skilled and command a pay in the market and earn foreign exchange fir the nation. As a Indian I will fight for the nation and I do not need a certificate from you to prove it. I had more family members in the Indian armed forces than the people in your entire family. So please cut the crap and be on the topic.
I don't think you realize you are quite literally talking to a paid jihadi/commie troll.

Take a look at his post history,barely any defence related posts and many posts attacking current government,even before this incident,even before Pathankot.

I'm putting him on ignore list to continue discussion without having to read the verbal diarrhoea being spewed on this very important topic that should ideally be non-political.

WARREN SS

Country flag
the keyboard warriors have nothing to lose as they have only one task at hand, to make operation GHANTESHWER successful. already I see some warriors in full swing being deployed in this operation, and I bet some of them might be getting paid as well.
What happens your employers Don't pay you at same rate Im so sorry :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles