Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Pathetic trolls, came out from nowhere !!! Just keep repeating same thing over and over.
thread fked up !!!

Scarface

Pathetic trolls, came out from nowhere !!! Just keep repeating same thing over and over.
thread fked up !!!
Trolls,maybe even politically motivated posters.
This @sukhish guy's post history shows that he spends more time criticizing the current government with the occasional defence related posts since 2014.

Not even worthy of a reply

lupgain

Country flag
NEWS of Russia canceling IT's military exercise with Pakistan, Is that a fake news.. no Indian news paper has yet own that news

1971ftw

Country flag
Filthy pigs , bomb their terror training camps in pok . Bomb their generals house .

Scarface

I find bhakts outraging more than khujli or pappu supporters.
7 minutes and no reply,it seems he's busy hiding his post history to private maybe.

Definitely check it out before he does that.He has barely any defence related posts and most of his contribution is in political discussions and you can guess which way he swings

Typical "concerned troll", very old technique in the book

sukhish

7 minutes and no reply,it seems he's busy hiding his post history to private maybe.

Definitely check it out before he does that.He has barely any defence related posts and most of his contribution is in political discussions and you can guess which way he swings

Typical "concerned troll", very old technique in the book
you have all the time to spin of behalf of your master all the time. why don't you freaking give him some security advise, since you seems to know a lot about defending the nation.

Bharat Ek Khoj

I think your are a certified bhakt now. the biggest papu is sitting in the PMO office, knowing fully well that he does not have competence of doing anything other than ejacu*ating
More verbal diarrhea. I'm nowhere near bhakt, but you can enjoy your trolling.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Typical chaddi reply

Like a homo say he is not gay lamo

Long live the queer :lol:

lupgain

Country flag
Common Guys are we any different from those politicians who have fatten their asses sitting in Parliament and just kept debating without doing any ground work... (That was a joke ... BTW) We are much better than them, we don't instigate people in the name of religion, cast or state..) we come here to discuss what is in the best interests of our motherland.. irrespective of language we speak, state we live in and social status we carry..

I like this forum, because this is a forum where people with alike or different views come together and discuss their thoughts.. in a true way.. we speak our mind out... we don't poison our thoughts just because we want to speak what others want to listen.. (to gain likes...) Right..??? We speak or present our views what we feel best in the interest of our nation..
Be it about Defense capabilities of India, our Land, Air and Sea Force... Strategic Warfare, Space and missile technology of India... our neighbors... and multiple topics under the sky..

The good part is we get to see more information here on any topic than in any news channel.. ( I am confident that anyone would second me on this)... we can't be spitting venom against each other...just because we differ in thoughts..

See.. Modi or No Modi.. we need good leader to represent India and safeguard it's boundaries by making it respectable nation and bringing prosperity to our motherland

Last we need is abusing each other.... specially on the thread which is for our martyrs...

I rest my point here .. with a plea to stop mudslinging ... .

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
reports coming of a new terror strike at a police station
counter assault going on

Guys we are already in a state of war.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I must say that Pakistanis, are fast at reacting to our meetings, they had their own..................

Looks like they are scared too that is why the meeting, but nothing much in actual actions are going to happen, as their nukes saves there terrorists, who in turn saves their nukes, both in uniform and out of uniform(terrorists).

Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif has said that Armed Forces of Pakistan are fully prepared to respond to entire spectrum of direct and indirect threat.

He was chairing Corps Commanders' Conference held in Rawalpindi on Monday.

The forum had an in-depth review of external and internal security situation and operational preparedness of the Army.

Taking note of a hostile narrative being propagated by India COAS said that we are fully cognizant and closely watching the latest happenings in the region and their impact on the security of Pakistan.
http://www.radio.gov.pk/19-Sep-2016...ntire-spectrum-to-direct-indirect-threat-coas

BTW if we were smart, one Brahmo on this meeting would have solved the problem for us.

Scarface

Guys stick to topic please, this event is important for the country.
Well I think you know who's derailing this thread with political drivel (hint: it's the rabid jihadi-communist leftist)

I guess we'll just have to wait for him to clock his hours required to get paid for his propaganda and then continue this discussion.

Now getting ON-Topic
Every major power in the world seems to have condemned this attack except China,
They apparently just voiced "concern" over this scenario.

I personally believe China is also supporting these terrorist groups and not just via Pakistan,

We should sponsor the Uyghurs covertly as a retaliation against this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles