Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skillrex

Country flag
well.. m newbie here.. but i just want to say this that.. nothing will happen.. ministers will condemn as usual and poeple will forget .. and we wait for another attack.. Tbh.. there is very little india can do against state like Pakistan.. i am not saying we go to war.. but we can do certain things .. and that must be done.. to make sure there will be price for each future attacks.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
well.. m newbie here.. but i just want to say this that.. nothing will happen.. ministers will condemn as usual and poeple will forget .. and we wait for another attack.. Tbh.. there is very little india can do against state like Pakistan.. i am not saying we go to war.. but we can do certain things .. and that must be done.. to make sure there will be price for each future attacks.
I suggest wiping our asses with Indus water treaty

DingDong

Country flag
@DingDong is jumping too much
He is not listening nor answering and some other members are trying to derail the topic of the thread.
After Pathankot attack we spent days discussing eventualities and options, all of us had great expectations from our government and the security forces.

How did that end up? ISI sent a team to India on our government's request to investigate terror attack at our Air-force Base orchestrated by itself.

What is the point in sharing opinions which will eventually turn into nothing but mental masturbation of defense enthusiasts like us because this government is not going to do anything about it and the political leaders are so shameless that they cannot even be humiliated.

How many people know that just like Pathankot a warning was issued in the first week of September about an imminent attack at the Uri Base? If they hit you once they are fools, if they hit you twice you are the fool.

Just noticed on Social media, Bhakt Jans are building a compilation of condemnations received from various countries. :pound:

I suggest wiping our asses with Indus water treaty
Pakistan will drag us to International Court and us being good guys will do what the court will tell us to do. Remember how eager were we to send the Italian marines back home?

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
After Pathankot attack we spent days discussing eventualities and options, all of us had great expectations from our government and the security forces.

How did that end up? ISI sent a team to India on our government's request to investigate terror attack at our Air-force Base orchestrated by itself.

What is the point in sharing opinions which will eventually turn into nothing but mental masturbation of defense enthusiasts like us because this government is not going to do anything about it and the political leaders are so shameless that they cannot even be humiliated.

How many people know that just like Pathankot a warning was issued in the first week of September about an imminent attack at the Uri Base? If they hit you once they are fools, if they hit you twice you are the fool.

Just noticed on Social media, Bhakt Jans are building a compilation of condemnations received from various countries. :pound:
Look criticism should happen for terrorist and governments both but you sir,still running after Modi

I guess after kejrullah you are the person who takes Modi's name at least 50 times a day.
Now even I am skeptical about the Pakistan policy of this govt. but you are just doing too much.
No offense to you

lupgain

Country flag
Guys ... how could this laal topi // Arab Slave could say that.. just a night before the attack.... any gussess ????

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Pakistan will drag us to International Court and us being good guys will do what the court will tell us to do. Remember how eager were we to send the Italian marines back home?
The govt. Be it Modi or upa does not have a spine,a bit of guts and also we are not bound to follow this treaty if this treaty is harmful which it actually is.
The government any needs to put national interest first and court rulings human violations warnings later.
All this is not possible without a spine which unfortunately nor Modi nor upa has.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
look at this besharam Patwari ..............................

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Guys please don't make comment that invokes racism here ... we have many different MF/SF or BC/MC words but not caste.. it's not good..... Mods please check
Not racism it's his caste and identity.

Akshay_Fenix

the keyboard warriors have nothing to lose as they have only one task at hand, to make operation GHANTESHWER successful. already I see some warriors in full swing being deployed in this operation, and I bet some of them might be getting paid as well.
I read your previous posts, you wake up when something bad happens. You aint fooling anyone with your pseudo-nationalism.

abingdonboy

Country flag
who criticizing NaMo plz answer me
1. what was the condition during MMS in JK & LOC how much freedom was given to Army? And how is under NaMo?
2. What was Army preparedness under MMS and how is under NaMo?

I do agree war is ultimate solution for porki's but at what cost ?

I want to see porkis on their knees starving to death and blaming for all deed to their Army

Hit hard where it hurts most porkis (Punjab) invade from there and see how they nuke their own Army families (most of them represent from Punjab Area) break Dam flood that Area.
1) under MMS there was actually a policy/strategy at work (strategic restraint) for all the criticism that policy may have received at least there was logic to the GoI's silence and inaction. Right now we have the worst of both worlds; a "nationalist govt" who have nothing but rhetoric and whose chest thumping have been exposed entirely AS WELL as total inaction. The end result is the same (India continues to bleed) but at least there isn't the added layer of humiliation/frustration because the GoI's rhetoric is so divergent from their actual actions. Modi talks a good game but he has utterly failed to deliver.

2) irrelevant if neither of them were prepared to use them.

sukhish

1) under MMS there was actually a policy/strategy at work (strategic restraint) for all the criticism that policy may have received at least there was logic to the GoI's silence and inaction. Right now we have the worst of both worlds; a "nationalist govt" who have nothing but rhetoric and whose chest thumping have been exposed entirely AS WELL as total inaction. The end result is the same (India continues to bleed) but at least there isn't the added layer of humiliation/frustration because the GoI's rhetoric is so divergent from their actual actions. Modi talks a good game but he has utterly failed to deliver.

2) irrelevant if neither of them were prepared to use them.
try to explain this to the keyboard warriors of DFI, good Luck

Last edited:

sukhish

I read your previous posts, you wake up when something bad happens. You aint fooling anyone with your pseudo-nationalism.
I am no nationalist and do not want to be either. there are enough key board nationalist you can find in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.