Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It's not a single terror attack though is it? This is the SECOND major attack on a significant military base in less than a year and the single largest casualty the IA has suffered in decades.

Of course Indian Patriots will celebrate when their country does something good but here India is being humiliated again and again.
I know there are many attacks but at least retaliation operation unlike UPA who apologizes for blames made by Indians on pakistan when our soldiers were beheaded.
Increasing number of attacks is due to increasing frequency of attempts by terrorists which is pretty obvious given the obsession of pakistani terror groups' obsession with Modi and Right Wing (and being on peedf, I hope you are familiar with Islamophobic and butcher of Muslims nouns etc. used for him).

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Did you not get the memo ?
This thread is now about bashing Modi and talking about the "good days" when India was a tiger under the UPA regime...oh wait.

All the leftists and jihadis are creeping out of the woodworks,they are hijacking every thread related to this topic,goes to show all they want is an opportunity to criticise NDA,they couldn't give a shit what happens to India or how India chooses to retaliate.

They'd much rather see India not retaliate to Pakistan so they can bash Modi even more.
And when we put the OPs of retaliation (operations are undertaken by this government), interestingly, nobody is there.:D

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Now please on this note, with a calm mind and full faith tell me, if there is an external penetration inside our intelligence and military, is it the fault of Modi ? who just simply inherited 2 years ago but is trying to make things better for us. The same person gave authorization for a multi level israel-type border protection against Pakistan in Kashmir (Op Chakravyuh) with all the goodies that one can get. I have full faith in him, because if it isn't him, then no body ever will, at least in my life.
Is there any other option left apart from not having faith in him. A lot of people are supporting his administration thats why every one is keep quite and NOT ASKING RESIGNATION FROM THAT 'hot persuit feku' Rajnath Singh!!

republic_roi97

Country flag
My fellow members Keep Calm for we are not barbarians like Islamic Republic of Pakistan, we are Republic of India, which is fastest growing economy of world, 3rd largest GDP (PPP), 7th largest GDP (nominal), and i know for sure, one day, most powerful competent not-to-mess-with-for-you-would-get-your-ass-wooped kind of military.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yeah its only 48 hours since Pathankot lol and why bringing Rahul Baba ? That kid didn't promise to cut 10 head in retaliation but bitches with 56 breast. Now spit at will.
Not 10 head but I hope you know dozens killed during retaliation of ceasefire violation around 2014-15.
Death Toll statistics was censored in pakistan and Sharif had an emergency meeting.:D
For Rahul Baba, criticize Modi if you have a better alternative for him.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Yeah its only 48 hours since Pathankot lol and why bringing Rahul Baba ? That kid didn't promise to cut 10 head in retaliation but bitches with 56 breast. Now spit at will.
My fellow members Keep Calm for we are not barbarians like Islamic Republic of Pakistan, we are Republic of India, which is fastest growing economy of world, 3rd largest GDP (PPP), 7th largest GDP (nominal), and i know for sure, one day, a very powerful competent not-to-mess-with-for-you-would-get-your-ass-wooped kind of military.

Sorry We have To became Barbarians Sir

Marathas are only Power that are able to defeat Nawabs and Mughals Due to their unconventional and ruthless approach

Unlike over Proud Rajputs they to Engage Enemy At Any means

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My fellow members Keep Calm for we are not barbarians like Islamic Republic of Pakistan, we are Republic of India, which is fastest growing economy of world, 3rd largest GDP (PPP), 7th largest GDP (nominal), and i know for sure, one day, most powerful competent not-to-mess-with-for-you-would-get-your-ass-wooped kind of military.
None of that is useful if you can't defend yourself or respond to such a blatant provocation.

Also, how is retaliation to an act of terror barbarism?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Not 10 head but I hope you know dozens killed during retaliation of ceasefire violation around 2014-15.
Death Toll statistics was censored in pakistan and Sharif had an emergency meeting.:D
For Rahul Baba, criticize Modi if you have a better alternative for him.
Good. So from Pathankot you went straight to 2014 and like a typical fanboy claim that Paki casualties were very high. Maybe sanghis share that info of that on Jhant ki Baat ?

Next you claim that Modi Doval has already avenge the Pathankot by secretly blowing GHQ Rawalpindi.

airtel

Country flag
Russia officially cancels Russia-Pakistan joint exercises .

Last edited:

Scarface

And when we put the OPs of retaliation (operations are undertaken by this government), interestingly, nobody is there.:D
They like to pretend that the retaliation never happened,that paki soldiers didn't die,just like the Pakistani government

Interesting similarity don't you think,Both Pakis and leftists try to avoid the ground reality for their political narrative.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
There are a lot of people here who think nothing is happening, war mongers, India is already started isolating pakistan on Baluchistan, result of which now sindh is also showing up signs of separatism, not everything can be achieved by wars and cross border attacks, that would only unite pakistan, and all of those who are condemning Modi, if it is not done by him then koi mai ka lal nahi hai jo ye kar ke dikha de, man mohan, rajiv, indira, italian sonia and chhota bhim all were incompetent.

Every good news that you're hearing today is because of Modi, stop craving for war, and start thinking logically. Do you really want to take the risk of a nuclear attack on Indian soil ? Even if people are saying that Pakistan does not have the guts to fire it, they still have nuclear bombs (Worse case scenario). Its not as simple as just ordering a cross border attack against myanmar.
Sir they have nukes, why risk nuclear attack, lets give them Kashmir. If they want our females, since you are so scared, lets offer them also, for sake of what you are saying.

Scarface

Russia officially cancels Russia-Pakistan joint exercises, after knowing Pakistan was behind terrorist attack at Uri.
Enter the leftists,claiming current government has no diplomatic achievements apparently,

Begin the damage control

AnantS

Country flag
There will be covert attacks. If I think what TSD was, it will be re-used again under new name. But again killing few jehadi abduls wont affect Pak. The head of the hydra (read Paki ayyash officers) must get the blow

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
is it confirmed?..............................................
Is this confirmed? If true, slap in our face. Russian retaliatory action is faster than ours. If any of course from our side.

AnantS

Country flag
^ nope, I think its just a brain fart... Russia sees no incentive for such actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles