LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
USA stance on China - india standoff :

Hammer head is right, India would fight his war unaccompanied and no one would come to assistance India.

Has India's growing camaraderie with US yielded American support on issues that matter to it? Here's US's reaction to China border standoff:
Americans are yet to form a comprehensive strategy for south china sea, until that happens americans will keep giving these vague answers about china.

More importantly i don't think we want americans to fight along side us at the ground, our expectation is more like support at UN and diplomatic level. or at the least their actions should not be detrimental to our efforts.

me personally .. i'd rather have a fight on both fronts alone. it would be a trial by fire...

valkyrie_1810

My source is someone who is retired now but was associated with army planning all through 2000-2009 when these scenarios were being visualized. As for future scenarios, please read my threads. This war will not cause WW3 but will be limited to LOC and LAC but will set the stage for final and decisive Indo Pak nuclear war in 2024 when paki land will be destroyed and India captured right upto Kashi by caliphate(formed after destruction of Pakiland)/China alliance. It is this caliphate China alliance which will trigger WW3, the high point of which will be war with US/West. Our fightback will begin from South India after a soldier general takes over command of India around 2037 and leads India's counterstrike. He will be followed by millions of Indians who will rebuild the shattered indian army to numbers bigger than the sea itself.He will usher the NWO and a new global religion called neo hinduism.
Dude lets not deal with prophecies here,alright? We can't wait for someone from South India to go Hitler and change Indias face in mere years,and Germany wasn't in war when its military was developing,and what makes you think Chinese won't be infiltrating whole of India? I mean they didn't do that in 60's because of Nehru chut.
But now? Dude a spark will lead to a nuclear war I swear Chinese are too autistic to think of future and shieet.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Chinese will attack where they dominate the terrain, same is true for India. As far as Doklam area and Chumbi valley
is concerned India dominate PLA
How much of terrain from j&k to Sikkim and arunachal Pradesh is in our favour and in chinkis favour.

valkyrie_1810

Calm down.

BC Etna to Paki bhi nahin darte India se especially jab Indian media or politician empty Breast thumping karte hain or war ki dhamki dete after every major attack.

I remember whenever there was a possibility of small scale skirmish like after Pathankot Pakis were not showing the weakness be it their civilian and military infact their civilian were more than ready for a war. Don't know if this confidence is due to their Nuclear weapons or previous failures of India such as failed operation parakram 2002

To BC India to ek economic giant hai. Jab war hogi tab dekhenge abhi se kyon kaccha geela ho raha hai ?
This is what happens when you devoid right to protection from civilians,fuck what happens when a full fledged army is sailing down from airplanes and landing near my house? What will I protect myself with? my precihol 0.22 airgun?

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Guys, bad news is that war is coming. Timeline is September as per someone I spoke to. Chinese initiated this 100% because the road they were constructing was not at Doklam but was aimed at literally dissecting Bhutan south of Doklam which is a blatant aggression. The reason was that Chinese calculated that if they win in their construction, Bhutan India bond will break irreparably and Bhutan will become their satellite. If India stops the construction which we did, Chinese have a causus belli for war. Now why does China or specifically Xi want war now with India. According to my source, the reasons are political. Xi Jinping has humbled his opponents in CPC but not in PLA. He wants to restructure PLA to focus on firepower and less on manpower and merge PLA,PLAAF and PLAN. Also he wants to separate Second artillery from PLA and create it as a standalone force. PLA veterans are furious so he wants to prove to them that his new concept can win wars and he has chosen India as the target because in South China sea he does not want to face off US/Japan. Moreover head of Tibet military command is his preferred pick to head PLA so this is the best occasion for him to prove himself. China is increasingly resembling Pakistan which is led by tinpot dictators. Good news is that army had visualised just this kind of scenario in its exercises all through 2004-09 but bad news is that this will be a bloody war with possibly thousands of casualties which might weaken us. At least now we must expel Chinese diplomats and ban all their products from our country.
Oh fuck, I am already shivering. Will you come and protect me?

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
This is what happens when you devoid right to protection from civilians,fuck what happens when a full fledged army is sailing down from airplanes and landing near my house? What will I protect myself with? my precihol 0.22 airgun?
What do you want the government to do? Install an AA battery on the roof of your house?

valkyrie_1810

What do you want the government to do? Install an AA battery on the roof of your house?
I think now is the time when everyone who is of sound mind with no criminal record should be provided with home made AK or at least after a week training,this is tense,in a week things could literally go south,this is seriously DEFCON 4,US would have issued military drills and secret bunker to civilians by now.

gekko

but why subramaniam swamy & some other bjp members are supporting gorkhaland issue ?
Which will be blown apart by interdiction bombing by the Indian air force and Brahmos missiles, especially bridges which would bring the Chinks offensives to a grinding halt!

Like these likely targets ripe for destruction....

The Chinks have spent billions of dollars on this infrastructure in Tibet which mainly serves the purpose of troop movement. Do they want to lose it all in one fell swoop? I don't think they are so intellectually bankrupt to presume that all this would remain intact in the event of a war.
Both sides have invested in road and rail infrastructure to transport troops to the front line. All of their moves will be based on how much war material they are going to bring to the front line. I am sure both sides will have placed their supply lines under anti-missile cover to prevent them from being bombed because their whole war strategy depends on it.

In fact, the whole standoff is over the building of a road.

What I'm saying is, there is no low cost limited war option available to anyone. When India and China goes to war, it will be all out. If both knock out the roads of each other, then the cities and economic centers are next. If there is a fear that the other might use a nuclear weapon, then a premptive strike is not out of question.

Both know this, that is why they keep repeating "not a single bullet has been fired since 1962". In fact, this stalemate must not deter us. The more we pretend like we don't care about a full scale escalation, the more the other party will start sweating. If we appear scared then they will use the same tactic against us. This is the same thing we did in 1962. We weren't prepared then, we are better prepared now and have an technological and geopolitical edge over China. We have all the weapons that China has and better ones. China never had as many enemies it has now, in its entire history. If India delivers a body blow, all the littoral states like Philippines, Japan, Vietnam, will jump in. China is the weaker side here. Small dicked punks!

Just keep staring in their little eyes, China will blink first. Once they blink after a high profile confrontation, they wont be able to play this bully card against us again. The only reason they keep playing that card is because every time China threw a tantrum in the past, be it Manmohan or Vajpayee, we blinked. We don't blink anymore. They made similar shrill noises when we sent Dalai Lama to Arunacha last month. We didn't blink.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I think now is the time when everyone who is of sound mind with no criminal record should be provided with home made AK or at least after a week training,this is tense,in a week things could literally go south,this is seriously DEFCON 4,US would have issued military drills and secret bunker to civilians by now.
You watch too many movies.

1. There are no secret bunkers.
2. If there were any secret bunkers they would be reserved for the VVIPs.
3. Homemade AKs would do jack shit against a squad of highly trained soldiers who would be air dropping in your locality for some reason.
4. India has an army of 1 million. We have reserved forces, we have paramilitary forces, we have internal security forces, if you think that is not enough to deter an invasion then I doubt a fat balding uncle with a pipe-rifle can do anything.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Always remember the role of civilians in national defense and how great American war of independence was fought by Civilian militia fought against British empire.

As far as India is concern GOI allow you to have firearm and right to self defense.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/my-recent-modifcation-of-iof-315-rifle.74316/

valkyrie_1810

You watch too many movies.

1. There are no secret bunkers.
2. If there were any secret bunkers they would be reserved for the VVIPs.
3. Homemade AKs would do jack shit against a squad of highly trained soldiers who would be air dropping in your locality for some reason.
4. India has an army of 1 million. We have reserved forces, we have paramilitary forces, we have internal security forces, if you think that is not enough to deter an invasion then I doubt a fat balding uncle with a pipe-rifle can do anything.
There are,still their population is far better than ours when it comes to guerilla warfare,they have enough ammunition to form a militia,and shieet,dude they literally have the right to take fire arms and barge in white house if necessary.

> Homemade AKs would do jack shit against a squad of highly trained soldiers who would be air dropping in your locality for some reason.

Yeah dude but its still better if there is no IA for miles and you see a chinese paratroopers incoming,what would you do then? call 100 like a ******? And cry for your life,while those gooks are advancing in? A well armed people militia would be enough for these gooks,they can't fucking infiltrate once we have co ordination with walkie talkie and shieet.

> India has an army of 1 million. We have reserved forces, we have paramilitary forces, we have internal security forces, if you think that is not enough to deter an invasion then I doubt a fat balding uncle with a pipe-rifle can do anything.

That still won't prevent a situation where I will be left isolated with Chinese army standoff,if a country can't give a perfect guarantee of my well being then it shouldn't hinder my possession of firearm.

Even at the time of conflict there are people who saying we should be peaceful and not have a gun is a total retard or a commie in his heart.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
There are,still their population is far better than ours when it comes to guerilla warfare,they have enough ammunition to form a militia,and shieet,dude they literally have the right to take fire arms and barge in white house if necessary.

> Homemade AKs would do jack shit against a squad of highly trained soldiers who would be air dropping in your locality for some reason.

Yeah dude but its still better if there is no IA for miles and you see a chinese paratroopers incoming,what would you do then? call 100 like a ******? And cry for your life,while those gooks are advancing in? A well armed people militia would be enough for these gooks,they can't fucking infiltrate once we have co ordination with walkie talkie and shieet.

> India has an army of 1 million. We have reserved forces, we have paramilitary forces, we have internal security forces, if you think that is not enough to deter an invasion then I doubt a fat balding uncle with a pipe-rifle can do anything.

That still won't prevent a situation where I will be left isolated with Chinese army standoff,if a country can't give a perfect guarantee of my well being then it shouldn't hinder my possession of firearm.

Even at the time of conflict there are people who saying we should be peaceful and not have a gun is a total retard or a commie in his heart.
Let us take this to Chit Chat thread.

Brood Father

Country flag
To all Chinese, PLA and to whom it may concern,

BC.. Aao kabhee khushboo laga ke..
We are not Vietnam, nor Taiwan
Come and attack us and then we will show how we break china into multiple pieces
And stop thinking that US or other world powers will help us.. No one helps the weak..
This was if happens will change the course of the world.. India will be called as major power after it defeats both china and their slaves Pakis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles