LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
Joke of the century. 7000 troops is not even a division sized force. Barely 2 brigades. With that China is planning to counter Indian army. This 7k troops which China with which China will attack India and will overpower 1. 3 million Indian army+ 1 million reserve+ 1 million paramilitary forces - seems like xi jumping is smoking weed.:bounce::bounce:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
BC.. Aao kabhee khushboo laga ke..
We are not Vietnam, nor Taiwan

Come and attack us
and then we will show how we break china into multiple pieces
And stop thinking that US or other world powers will help us.. No one helps the weak..
:lol:

Very similar what Pakis say when there are epmty war threats and from Indian side

Just replace Vietnam with Myanmar otherwise same we will break India in multiple pieces.

:lol:

Don't think China or other power will come to help us

Last edited:

gekko

As far as I know, these equipment are mobilised in northern tibet which are pretty far. They would be bombed to oblivion before they reach Doklam.
They wont bring it upto Doklam.

In order to wing a decisive victory against India, China will have to commit 60% of its military power. No military leader will commit such a large chunk of his force purely for brinkmanship. If he moves such a large force, the balance of power against his other enemies in other theaters falls below deterrence levels. Specifically Japan will be able to score a decisive victory against China if 60% of its military is engaged with India.

China is like a fight club with 100 fighters. It has 3 big enemies in the vicinity with 60 fighters each (India, Japan, Australia). That makes China individually stronger than each of its adversaries but its Achilles's heel lies in the fact that it can only take down one enemy and while doing so, it will have to sacrifice itself to the other two enemies. Its deterrence works only when its soldiers are in the barracks and the enemies are left to speculate. Once they are committed in one theater, the bluff has no value.

I used to read Sun Tzu and be impressed but this Communist fruit has fallen far off from the parent tree. This is chillar chap stratagem. They provoked a fight with India and got themselves in a position where India is ready to fight but now China's bluff is caught because they cannot fight. We have subdued them without even fighting, simply by stating our will to fight. The Commies washed away all their cultural and spiritual teachings, now they are like a monkey with a shot gun and no idea how to use it. It has only one shot, and then the monkey will be killed. The only way for the monkey to stay alive is to not shoot and point it at his enemies alternately, not simultaneously.

They will back down, that is for sure, but with how much humiliation that is the question. All the cards are in India's hands now. Even allowing them to back down with a face saver will be a favor we will be doing to them. Who do they think they are scaring with their little mortar fire chindi-giri. Punks. Don't we know that they had mortars? and what are they going to hit with it? If they wanted to make their threat credible, they should have at least taken a lesson from Kim Pong Pung and used a nuclear threat. I used to respect Chinese strategic mindset but this is chindi stuff.

Krusty

Country flag
A quick question from my side too?

China warns India of a full scale War LAC.

Pakistan threatens to cut down Indian supply routes in Kashmir on LOC.

This is approximately 2 front war scenario, how do you think when it could be happen?
If it's a full scale two front war, nukes will be used. It will push all countries back by atleast 50 years. What's Chinas answer to that?

Couple of nukes on shanghai and a couple on Beijing. Chinese economy on its knees. Xinjiang breaks away, Tibetans grab this chance.

Is china willing to take this risk? It will be the end of CCP in china. Time for democracy to finally move back in.

Pakistan will cease to exist after Islamabad and pindi is nuked. Rest will automatically break away

Yesterday @hunter_lone today @Oneuser1 is it?

Tarun Kumar

Firstly we must hit Pakis as hard as possible for sniping our soldiers. Peace with China at the border is our interest. if we can get that through mutual face saver, nothing like that. Chinese are just souls without a spiritual mooring otherwise they are exactly like us in their family values, moral outlook etc. Our enemy is the mullah, not the bonna.

square

Strategic Issues
To all Chinese, PLA and to whom it may concern,

BC.. Aao kabhee khushboo laga ke..
We are not Vietnam, nor Taiwan
Come and attack us and then we will show how we break china into multiple pieces
And stop thinking that US or other world powers will help us.. No one helps the weak..
This was if happens will change the course of the world.. India will be called as major power after it defeats both china and their slaves Pakis
i can sure you , there is no chinese on the forum.....

Krusty

Country flag
I want a constructive positive debate, but you guys don't know why it seems doesn't like Pakistanis presence on this forum.
I'm all for constructive debates. As Long as its not a flood of propaganda.

Mine is an actual scenario. Do you think in the event of both china and Pak declaring full scale war, nukes won't be used?

I can sense the fear

thethinker

Country flag
@gekko - That part of chilar chap Chinese strategy is spot on. The CCP always overboasts to it's populace but it doesn't always work out as intended.

A while ago, they paraded a photo of PLA cooking noodles in dirty water and drinking such water with the caption "

"These men stood tall in the face of adversity with or without clean water," state-run media reported."

Chinese Citizens Are Freaking Out Over This Government Propaganda Photo

http://www.businessinsider.in/Chine...ent-Propaganda-Photo/articleshow/39913519.cms

Instead of jaahil Paki aawam who would cheer such stuff, what happened was that Chinese public asked their govt this :

""It's 2014, and our soldiers are still drinking muddy water during mission. How can we trust such a military force to defend our country during war?" "Water filters and tablets are technologies of the last century, and yet our soldiers are still cooking with muddy water in 2014. Where do the millions of military expenses go?" "What to applaud when the lives of our soldier are put at the risk of unclean drinking water in the field?""

lulz

Brood Father

Country flag
This quote is said by Pakistanis Army " BC.. Aao kabhee khushboo laga ke." to indians army :lol:

Try to Invent something else for Chinese army rather copying pasting from Pakistanis army famous quote :lol:
But it works here as we have fucked Porkies multiple times...
And we don't create slogans we win wars..
Sloganering is the department of hijda pak fauj.. :pound::pound:

square

Strategic Issues
I guess, it would be limited war between China and India, by looking Military strength, preparations and drills in Tibet that shows China is almost ready for full fledge war against India, but i am not seeing any progress or preparation from Indian army near Dokhlam, Sikkim region.
so , you are a pookistani.....
you people are so ashamed of your own flag !

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Why aren't we going for a full scale mobilization when war is imminent?
There's what is called 'battle indicators'. The Chinks haven't mobilized their formations so far, except for some silly firing exercises in the plains of Tibet. When that happens, we mobilize in quick time too. All that yap and hot air from the Chinks is just a small part of it but not so alarming that we hit the button.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Firstly we must hit Pakis as hard as possible for sniping our soldiers. Peace with China at the border is our interest. if we can get that through mutual face saver, nothing like that. Chinese are just souls without a spiritual mooring otherwise they are exactly like us in their family values, moral outlook etc. Our enemy is the mullah, not the bonna.
It is actually the opposite. China is the main threat to India not Pak. What country is Pak without the aid it gets from US & now China. China needs to subdue India to make CPEC successful. Coz they too know CPEC passes through Indian territory and sooner or later India will come to take back what is hers. When that happens all of the 56 Bn Dollars investment will be zero at once. That is why China has shifted its focus from SCS to India. Coz in SCS most nations have accepted the Chinese hegemony. They have already fortified many islands and secured huge landmass. Plus NoKo is there to poke Japan & US. Chinese need not interfere directly with those powers.
Hence for China its necessary to secure the other front now and that is India. There is nothing like mutual face saver. We haven't committed any mistake, its China that miscalculated its moves. Infact India already offered a face saver when Govt said all matters will be talked through. Paki is almost a dead pig now. It can be culled any moment. Its the lizard/ dragon that has to be tamed.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
I guess, it would be limited war between China and India, by looking Military strength, preparations and drills in Tibet that shows China is almost ready for full fledge war against India, but i am not seeing any progress or preparation from Indian army near Dokhlam, Sikkim region.
Glad that you can't see what we can do and what we have done.

valkyrie_1810

There's what is called 'battle indicators'. The Chinks haven't mobilized their formations so far, except for some silly firing exercises in the plains of Tibet. When that happens, we mobilize in quick time too. All that yap and hot air from the Chinks is just a small part of it but not so alarming that we hit the button.
Ok do we any info on IA advancement? Any twitter feed? or video? I want some protection feeling when I see my army getting ready for the Gooks.

mayfair

Because the dhoti rats are conspiring with the Chini rats.
Yes, but they are also cowards and would bolt at the first sign of danger. I don't know if many people know this, but many senior politicos and babus had dispatched their families abroad during 1971 war.

Now there can be a couple of reasons for this. In their briefings, their handlers would have let them know that
1. They are aware that there will be no war and posturing is all that we'll see.

or

2. There may be brief localised skirmishes, but restricted to the frontier. So probably commies and their ilk will feel safe in Delhi/Kolkata/JNU etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles