LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarun Kumar

Guys, bad news is that war is coming. Timeline is September as per someone I spoke to. Chinese initiated this 100% because the road they were constructing was not at Doklam but was aimed at literally dissecting Bhutan south of Doklam which is a blatant aggression. The reason was that Chinese calculated that if they win in their construction, Bhutan India bond will break irreparably and Bhutan will become their satellite. If India stops the construction which we did, Chinese have a causus belli for war. Now why does China or specifically Xi want war now with India. According to my source, the reasons are political. Xi Jinping has humbled his opponents in CPC but not in PLA. He wants to restructure PLA to focus on firepower and less on manpower and merge PLA,PLAAF and PLAN. Also he wants to separate Second artillery from PLA and create it as a standalone force. PLA veterans are furious so he wants to prove to them that his new concept can win wars and he has chosen India as the target because in South China sea he does not want to face off US/Japan. Moreover head of Tibet military command is his preferred pick to head PLA so this is the best occasion for him to prove himself. China is increasingly resembling Pakistan which is led by tinpot dictators. Good news is that army had visualised just this kind of scenario in its exercises all through 2004-09 but bad news is that this will be a bloody war with possibly thousands of casualties which might weaken us. At least now we must expel Chinese diplomats and ban all their products from our country.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Wang Dehua, a South Asia strategic expert added, the PLA can "easily transport troops and supplies to the frontline, thanks to the much improved infrastructure including the Qinghai-Tibet railway and other new roads connecting the plateau to the rest part of China."
Which will be blown apart by interdiction bombing by the Indian air force and Brahmos missiles, especially bridges which would bring the Chinks offensives to a grinding halt!

Like these likely targets ripe for destruction....

The Chinks have spent billions of dollars on this infrastructure in Tibet which mainly serves the purpose of troop movement. Do they want to lose it all in one fell swoop? I don't think they are so intellectually bankrupt to presume that all this would remain intact in the event of a war.

Est22SF

Why aren't we going for a full scale mobilization when war is imminent?

Tarun Kumar

So the dreaded 2 front war has finally arrived- 3 years before our projections. Why arnt we starting the hammering of Pakis for their actions.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
What will be the mechanism for escalation ? Will Counter value target be targeted from both sides ? What is the probability of that ?
Has Govt started preparing for reserve funds ? What about displacing population from borders ? We must act now to save lives.

Tarun Kumar

What will be the mechanism for escalation ? Will Counter value target be targeted from both sides ? What is the probability of that ?
Has Govt started preparing for reserve funds ? What about displacing population from borders ? We must act now to save lives.
All of this is being done I think. This 2 front war will be a serious limited war on LOC and LAC so focus must be on ammunition buildup etc. Lets see. I dont think Chinese will choose counter value targets for conventional strikes.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Guys, bad news is that war is coming.
Calm down.

BC Etna to Paki bhi nahin darte India se especially jab Indian media or politician empty Breast thumping karte hain or war ki dhamki dete after every major attack.

I remember whenever there was a possibility of small scale skirmish like after Pathankot Pakis were not showing the weakness be it their civilian and military infact their civilian were more than ready for a war. Don't know if this confidence is due to their Nuclear weapons or previous failures of India such as failed operation parakram 2002

To BC India to ek economic giant hai. Jab war hogi tab dekhenge abhi se kyon kaccha geela ho raha hai ?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Chinese Army carried out military exercise on the Tibet plateau, deploying artillery units and conducting live firing at a height of 5,100 meters.

The drill, involved the testing of new equipment, was conducted to evaluate the battle-readiness of People’s Liberation Army (PLA) troops at altitudes of 5,000 meters and above.

As far as I know, these equipment are mobilised in northern tibet which are pretty far. They would be bombed to oblivion before they reach Doklam.

hammer head

Country flag
Sir, even they have to worry about tensions with Taiwan, Japan and USA and they can't deploy their entire forces either. A substantial majority of their forces are tied up as well.
Despite this !! This War will be fought only by INDIA & INDIANS and others will just be spectators you can have that from me in writing.

We are at advantage at this point,having interacted with veterans and some military experts,they clearly say one thing-china is capable of bullying not fighting.

They have rampant corruption in their army,it's a political institution,their generals and commanders are loyal to CCP but they are not meritorious,their is lack network and info centric warfare.

They have numerical superiority but we have better tactical planning and more motivated leadership and command.
We should never underestimate the enemy especially like China Corruption or No corruption they are a motivated f and disciplined force. Who wins on the ground shall be decided by the country which takes the initiative.

I feel time is perfect for India to Conduct Agni series Test and let them bloody drop in the Indian Ocean along with a Nuclear test. The Chinks should know whom they are up against, their over inflated ego requires a pin prick.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
So the dreaded 2 front war has finally arrived- 3 years before our projections. Why arnt we starting the hammering of Pakis for their actions.
Because we don't want to start a war with pakis and then get caught fighting the chinese as well. We are prepared for 2 front war but smartness dictates to take it one at a time.

valkyrie_1810

Guys, bad news is that war is coming. Timeline is September as per someone I spoke to. Chinese initiated this 100% because the road they were constructing was not at Doklam but was aimed at literally dissecting Bhutan south of Doklam which is a blatant aggression. The reason was that Chinese calculated that if they win in their construction, Bhutan India bond will break irreparably and Bhutan will become their satellite. If India stops the construction which we did, Chinese have a causus belli for war. Now why does China or specifically Xi want war now with India. According to my source, the reasons are political. Xi Jinping has humbled his opponents in CPC but not in PLA. He wants to restructure PLA to focus on firepower and less on manpower and merge PLA,PLAAF and PLAN. Also he wants to separate Second artillery from PLA and create it as a standalone force. PLA veterans are furious so he wants to prove to them that his new concept can win wars and he has chosen India as the target because in South China sea he does not want to face off US/Japan. Moreover head of Tibet military command is his preferred pick to head PLA so this is the best occasion for him to prove himself. China is increasingly resembling Pakistan which is led by tinpot dictators. Good news is that army had visualised just this kind of scenario in its exercises all through 2004-09 but bad news is that this will be a bloody war with possibly thousands of casualties which might weaken us. At least now we must expel Chinese diplomats and ban all their products from our country.
Yeah dude who are your sources? Yesterday a Australian anon posted in 4chan saying that situation might not look good at our borders,and this skirmish may lead to an all out war so much so that US interferes and will lead this to a WW3,this time its not Poland its China that will be initiating this chain of reactions.

I think we should start with a new thread on civilian training and the important protien shit we should all stock and what kind of communication channel we are going to use and such.

Flame Thrower

Chinese will attack where they dominate the terrain, same is true for India. As far as Doklam area and Chumbi valley
is concerned India dominate PLA
A crazy question...

What are the chances to recapture Aksai Chin!!??

ALH can provide supplies for our troops!?(are they enough to do the job)...

PS. If we get back Aksai Chin, it will be a huge political victory, Pak will be on its toes as PoK will be next.

Tarun Kumar

Yeah dude who are your sources? Yesterday a Australian anon posted in 4chan saying that situation might not look good at our borders,and this skirmish may lead to an all out war so much so that US interferes and will lead this to a WW3,this time its not Poland its China that will be initiating this chain of reactions.

I think we should start with a new thread on civilian training and the important protien shit we should all stock and what kind of communication channel we are going to use and such.
My source is someone who is retired now but was associated with army planning all through 2000-2009 when these scenarios were being visualized. As for future scenarios, please read my threads. This war will not cause WW3 but will be limited to LOC and LAC but will set the stage for final and decisive Indo Pak nuclear war in 2024 when paki land will be destroyed and India captured right upto Kashi by caliphate(formed after destruction of Pakiland)/China alliance. It is this caliphate China alliance which will trigger WW3, the high point of which will be war with US/West. Our fightback will begin from South India after a soldier general takes over command of India around 2037 and leads India's counterstrike. He will be followed by millions of Indians ready to fight till death and it is he who will rebuild the shattered indian army to numbers bigger than the sea itself.He will usher the NWO and a new global religion called neo hinduism ending WW3.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
A crazy question...

What are the chances to recapture Aksai Chin!!??

ALH can provide supplies for our troops!?(are they enough to do the job)...
I can't comment on that, it's for the leadership to decide. But my personal understanding is that India wants status quo or non military options both for PoK and Aksai Chin.

For Aksai chin we never even utter a word as if we have accepted Chinese occupation long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles