Infrastructure and Energy Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Maximum speed of these tracks on non mountainous region.
Ya'll Nibbiars The 200 KMPH + just below a full fledged HSR. In tje Mountainous regions 130 KMPH +.

sameer3694

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
They only completed acquisition of land only a few days back. Good they started construction on existing acquired line, but I don't think there is any future for HSR in India. I feel they'll stick to S-HSR/Vande Bharat-2 train meant to travel at 220 kmph.

Even the RRTS corridors aren't being executed quick. Only one partially done, rest still in surveys. Leave other other cities. Need more financing for urban mass transit infrastructure over building roads.
The next line is Mumbai-Pune-Hyderabad. The DPR is fully done. So, financing and implementation is next.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

These are the developments Mumbai needs. Iconic performance theaters, exhibition venues, sports stadium, universities, hospitality districts etc - all with an Indian touch. Things are taking off in Mumbai finally, even though the pace is still relatively slow. All Mumbai metro lines should be commissioned asap. Mumbai’s GDP at $150B is much below potential. It should be at least $300B.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
@Haldilal are there any plans to redevelop Maharashtra vidhan bhavan ?
Ya'll Nibbiars Yeah Both Vidhan Bhavan and Mantralaya. The first new Vidhan Bhavan will at the existing parking space and then and Skyscraper beside the existing Mantralaya. And could be a 50 storey building and a fat one at that.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Yeah Both Vidhan Bhavan and Mantralaya. The first new Vidhan Bhavan will at the existing parking space and then and Skyscraper beside the existing Mantralaya. And could be a 50 storey building and a fat one at that.
I think the capital needs to be moved out of Mumbai to some other city. NY City is not the capital of NY State. Land freed by moving the capital should be redeveloped into economic SEZs.

shade

Country flag
I think the capital needs to be moved out of Mumbai to some other city. NY City is not the capital of NY State. Land freed by moving the capital should be redeveloped into economic SEZs.
Move capital to Pune.
It only makes sense.
They can build a fabulous new vidhan sabha building also, rather that the wierd looking building now

Atavistic

Country flag
Politics doesn't allow it. Also it will be an insult to the 107 Martyrs who gave their lives to keep Mumbai in Maharashtra fighting against khangress.

Atavistic

Country flag
Move capital to Pune.
It only makes sense.
They can build a fabulous new vidhan sabha building also, rather that the wierd looking building now
Pune is already a capital in everything from industry to art and culture and not just in Maharashtra but in entire country. Mumbai should remain capital of MH. Otherwise Delhi has its plans ready once the VB is shifted out of Mumbai.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Politics doesn't allow it. Also it will be an insult to the 107 Martyrs who gave their lives to keep Mumbai in Maharashtra fighting against khangress.
Mumbai will still be in Maharashtra though?
I mean like your :troll: favorite state's :troll: most wealthy cities maybe Ahemdabad and Surat, but their capital is in some random town called Gandhinagar.

And Pune isn't even a random town, it was the capital of Maratha empire.

Pune is already a capital in everything from industry to art and culture and not just in Maharashtra but in entire country. Mumbai should remain capital of MH. Otherwise Delhi has its plans ready once the VB is shifted out of Mumbai.
Nice one, Sanjay Raut ji.
Gujjews making Mumbai UT is the most """aaah kadak hai"""" conspiracy theory, something that green religionists could concoct.
Why specifically Mumbai, every money making city should be made UT then, Banglore, Hyderabad, Noida, Chennai LETS GO!

Atavistic

Country flag
Mumbai will still be in Maharashtra though?
I mean like your :troll: favorite state's :troll: most wealthy cities maybe Ahemdabad and Surat, but their capital is in some random town called Gandhinagar.

And Pune isn't even a random town, it was the capital of Maratha empire.

Nice one, Sanjay Raut ji.
Gujjews making Mumbai UT is the most """aaah kadak hai"""" conspiracy theory, something that green religionists could concoct.
Why specifically Mumbai, every money making city should be made UT then, Banglore, Hyderabad, Noida, Chennai LETS GO!
What a m0r0n ! Making Mumbai a UT has been on the cards of Delhi even after Maharashtra was formed. Nothing to do with sanjay raut, modi or dhandos. Pehle Maharashtra formation ki history padh jhingur fir gyan chod yaha pe. And if you want to make only rich cities as UT why not make poor cities as UTs as well ? Unhone kya paap kiya hai ? whats the point of formation of states on the basis of regional linguistic identity and culture then ? Argument sahi de agli baar.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
What a m0r0n ! Making Mumbai a UT has been on the cards of Delhi even after Maharashtra was formed. Nothing to do with sanjay raut, modi or dhandos. Pehle Maharashtra formation ki history padh jhingur fir gyan chod yaha pe.
Toh abhi tak kyu nahi hua? so many golden opportunities were there during Indira G's emergency rule and almost constant congress rule of the state.
Aur tu penguin, har bar yaha gujju, "maha manav" etc ke bare me randi rona hi karta hai, absolutely fuck all else.

Just join the Penguin Sr & Jr. party and start campaigning for them irl itni gaand me aag hai to for ebul gujjews, "Delhi" wanting to steal Mumbai :bplease:

Vote for that RANDI alliance since your penguin party is not in Banglore

Atavistic

Country flag
Toh abhi tak kyu nahi hua? so many golden opportunities were there during Indira G's emergency rule and almost constant congress rule of the state.
Aur tu penguin, har bar yaha gujju, "maha manav" etc ke bare me randi rona hi karta hai, absolutely fuck all else.

Just join the Penguin Sr & Jr. party and start campaigning for them irl itni gaand me aag hai to for ebul gujjews, "Delhi" wanting to steal Mumbai :bplease:

Vote for that RANDI alliance since your penguin party is not in Banglore
Bhajipao triggered. I dont bootlick any party or alliance like you. For me Maharashtra is number priority. I will criticize your maha manav vishwa avatar if does anything anti MH even slightest and praise him if he does good. Feel free to get offend. I don't give a F.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles