Infrastructure and Energy Sector

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I can forget about whatever fantasies I had about nice cities. It's just that after living in Europe, seeing these former jungle tribals make such beautiful living environments, I had a burning feeling that why can't we Bharatiyas do the same?

But the mandate has been clear that people don't give a fuck about such things, UP being a clear example. They cleaned up Varanasi and Ayodhya (to an extent), brought in infrastructure, brought in tourism, and this what they get.

Now I feel like spitting at the faces of all those retards who taunt us NRI's on "you left India but give gyaan on India." At this rate if I remained in India not even my grandkids will see the kind of environment that I have access to.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I can forget about whatever fantasies I had about nice cities. It's just that after living in Europe, seeing these former jungle tribals make such beautiful living environments, I had a burning feeling that why can't we Bharatiyas do the same?

But the mandate has been clear that people don't give a fuck about such things, UP being a clear example. They cleaned up Varanasi and Ayodhya (to an extent), brought in infrastructure, brought in tourism, and this what they get.

Now I feel like spitting at the faces of all those retards who taunt us NRI's on "you left India but give gyaan on India." At this rate if I remained in India not even my grandkids will see the kind of environment that I have access to.
It seems whichever God is in charge of cities has not forsaken India after all. The current NDA coalition requires the centre to give significant concessions to Chandrababu Naidu. Naidu has a clear vision for creating Amravati, which was scuttled due to Jagan Mohan Reddy's ricebag antics.

Amravati will be India's first tier 1 city built from scratch. If it happens, it will set a new precedent in India's development, and currently our only hope of having at least one decent city in the country.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Only ICF and we know how mediocre it will be.
Assuming there is some truth in the piece of news, the ICF would need technology partners to prototype 250 kmph trainsets. Titagrh has access to HSR tech through their Italian subsidiary Firema Transporti. Else, foreign companies like Alstom and CAF are always there.

What about the Vande Bharat 3?
No idea mate, I am always skeptical of these source based news articles.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Assuming there is some truth in the piece of news, the ICF would need technology partners to prototype 250 kmph trainsets. Titagrh has access to HSR tech through their Italian subsidiary Firema Transporti. Else, foreign companies like Alstom and CAF are always there.
What about the Vande Bharat 3?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Reactions: SKC

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Reactions: SKC

Global Defence