"Indians made up new ways of calculating GDP to appear bigger"
"Half of Indians don't have toilet"
"India is facing infant mortality due to mass starvation"
"Indians eliminating poverty by redefining poverty line"
"Indians make up their GDP numbers"
"India's condition in 1991 was worse than paxtan is today"
"Indian economy is run only by oligarch"
"Indian people never became rich due to number euphoria"
"So what Indian forex reserves are $650 billion? per capita it is some $400-ish, in terms of GDP per capita they're not even in top 100, situation for people there is very very bad"

"India doesn't really have anything significant to export that is necessary for the world nor is India some major geopolitical player"
"Nobody depends on India for anything"
"Unemployment in India is extremely high"
"Pakistan will perform better than India because we're aware of our issues"
"India isn't a big economy due to bigger exports"
"India's GDP is high only due to population"
"So what India got Apple? We've got Samsung for so many years, Samsung is better than iPhone, sem2sem!"
"Majority of Indians are as hungry as their grandfathers"
"There are more people living in poverty in India than paxtan's entire population"
"GET REAL INDIANS!!!"
"Paxtan is not a poor country, we can fix our nation in 6 months"
"We're begging for a billion USD economy yet no fuel shortages in paxtan, wonder why? Undokyumented ekanamy!"
"India still takes foreign aid to show it as investments"
"Indians accepted they beg for aid by trolling british media for yapping about aid on Chandrayaan-3 landing"

These are just "SOME" of his brainfarts in the videos, and this is a big intellectual of paxtan invited to universities, podcasts and maybe even thinktanks as well :pound:.

NutCracker

Country flag
LoL what a ghettoslamic society.

can’t even hang out w your brother in peace here

my brother took me out so we can have ice cream and roam the markaz. i was holding his hand because of the rush when a random police guy came out of nowhere and started harassing us. the guy started asking for our nikkah naama even tho we tried explaining to him we were siblings. my brother showed him our b-form he had saved on his phone aur phir shukar hai uss se jaan chooti. later on my brother scolded me for holding his hand and my day was ruined. yahan police koi kaam ki nahi bass un se ye kaam karwa lo

Mr.Evil007

Country flag

my brother took me out so we can have ice cream and roam the markaz. i was holding his hand because of the rush when a random police guy came out of nowhere and started harassing us. the guy started asking for our nikkah naama even tho we tried explaining to him we were siblings. my brother showed him our b-form he had saved on his phone aur phir shukar hai uss se jaan chooti. later on my brother scolded me for holding his hand and my day was ruined. yahan police koi kaam ki nahi bass un se ye kaam karwa lo

I mean I don’t blame the police wala by the rate which pakis are fking their siblings I would be confused too

Azaad

Country flag

I fully support the police. In fact the person in question ought to thank his stars he was let off cheaply. If he wanted to get romantic with his sister who prevented him from marrying her & getting a nikaah naama given its permitted in their religion. What he's doing is absolute haraam .

Rango

Country flag
Ecstasy at an 18% optimism rate.

The findings showed that optimism had significantly increased from 12 percent to 18 percent in the second quarter marking it the highest in the last two years. Males were twofold more optimistic than females.

16 percent (ALL INBREDS) of Pakistanis believed that the economic condition of the country was strong.

Despite showing some signs of recovery, Ipsos’s global confidence index shows that Pakistan’s score remains lowest among comparative emerging markets, including India, Turkey, China and Brazil.

India is at 68%.

Last edited:

ParamVir

Country flag

To be honest I really feel sad for Muslim girls. And the exploitation they have to go through just to exist.
Had come across a Muslim girl, who was triple talaqued by her husband. Had to spent an entire year with her brother-in-law before she could return back to her husband. It seemed like a well planned set up from the beginning by the two brothers.
Maybe I felt extra sad because she was so damn beautiful. Nevertheless...

Last edited:

The Juggernaut

Country flag
And these are among the more "intelligent" ones among an ocean of retards :lol:

"I'm not impressed by these big numbers"
"1% Indians control 58% of Indian economy"
"India is growing due to China + 1 policy of west"
"Vietnam is far superior to India technologically"
"India is a bollywood, vietnam is not"
"Indians come up with big economic numbers to please west"
"Most of Indian GDP is informal, made up with assumptions"
"So what Indian forex reserves are $650 billion? per capita it is some $400-ish, in terms of GDP per capita they're not even in top 100, situation for people there is very very bad"

"India doesn't really have anything significant to export that is necessary for the world nor is India some major geopolitical player"
"So what India got Apple? We've got Samsung for so many years, Samsung is better than iPhone, sem2sem!"
"There are more people living in poverty in India than paxtan's entire population"
"GET REAL INDIANS!!!"
"We're begging for a billion USD economy yet no fuel shortages in paxtan, wonder why? Undokyumented ekanamy!"
"Indians accepted they beg for aid by trolling british media for yapping about aid on Chandrayaan-3 landing"

These are just "SOME" of his brainfarts in the videos, and this is a big intellectual of paxtan invited to universities, podcasts and maybe even thinktanks as well :pound:.
Thanks for all compilation and saving us from lobotomy, I'm putting it into Pakistanism thread.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
To be honest I really feel sad for Muslim girls. And the exploitation they have to go through just to exist.
Had come across a Muslim girl, who was triple talaqued by her husband. Had to spent an entire year with her brother-in-law before she could return back to her husband. It seemed like a well planned set up from the beginning by the two brothers.
Maybe I felt extra sad because she was so damn beautiful. Nevertheless...
I have seen same thing. This is nothing but 1400yo old ninja technique of wife sharing it is very common in Pakistan army

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Ecstasy at an 18% optimism rate.

The findings showed that optimism had significantly increased from 12 percent to 18 percent in the second quarter marking it the highest in the last two years. Males were twofold more optimistic than females.

16 percent (ALL INBREDS) of Pakistanis believed that the economic condition of the country was strong.

Despite showing some signs of recovery, Ipsos’s global confidence index shows that Pakistan’s score remains lowest among comparative emerging markets, including India, Turkey, China and Brazil.

India is at 68%.

I estimate 95% of all Paki thinks that India is worse than them.

Cheran

Country flag

"GET REAL INDIANS!!!"

1717435057411.png

This inbred chutiya's fake English accent, demeanor, fake "posh-ness", self importance, delusion, megalomania is all on another level.

There is no other animal on this planet that has such a shameless thick skinned nature.

May Bakistan continue to have such inbred retards who still further inbreed down the line.

Syama Ayas

Country flag

"GET REAL INDIANS!!!"

I willing to the bet podcaster has/had an account of pdf

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
To be clear, the Afghans are no saints. Beginning from 1947 when they were the only nation to take exception to the inclusion of Paxtan into the membership of the UN to the early 1970s when under Daoud Khan they resurrected the demand for KPK & FATA as Afghan territories, they've always enjoyed an uneasy relationship with Paxtan.

Ever since the USSR invaded Afghanistan, fauji foundation hit upon the ultimate formula to fill in their coffers by offering their services to the west & using Islam as a tool to keep the Pashtuns divided. It finally culminated in the fall of Afghanistan to the Taliban in 2021 & the resumption of old hostilities with a new player ironically a creation of fauji foundation & an ex ally once upon a time.
I just don’t see Paxtan as a cohesive entity. Baloch, KPK, Sindhis all hate Poonjabis to the core. Karachi was destroyed to favor islumbabad and lawhore. KPK elected Taliban Khan’s party again. China is the only reason they are even able to keep the territory together and stay relevant.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles