Indian Special Forces

VictorDelta4

Country flag
Russians super busy renequipping their lost divisions πŸ˜„ So no zenitcos for anyone else. Actually running suppressors on short Aks aint that bad like Ak104s.
If only there was a suitable Local alternative. Everyone's busy sucking on the FAB shaft!

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
@NoobWannaLearn @ALBY How about making this setup somewhat similar to the Russian Alpha AK?
That would be dope now if only we could see some innovation from our own companies but they are too busy tryna defeat the absolute monopoly fab has on our market (I don't blame them they are just trying to capture the market back and doing decent job at it) but maybe down the line we will see Marcos rock something like this they love their AK and take care of that baby so yea if it would be anyone it would be Marco's

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
This was in relation to @NoobWannaLearn mentioning that cobras dont like to wear armour at all during patrols. So we were talking about a slick setup where you could technically protect your centre mass vitals in a humid jungle environment without having a full bulky armour slowing you down in an already challenging environment.
I suppose if they bought from Armasen they probably bought shooter cut PCs with Olive planet I have no damn clue if they make shooter cuts

airborneCommando

Country flag
@airborneCommando @Jedi Operator @rkhanna remember 2020 Nagrota Encounter? Well this sexy pic wasn't 9 sf these wer tri sf guys (notice marpat in background) garuds were in QRT too probably the only Tri sf op we know about happy it's working as it was intended to

P.S - we are adviced to use Tri sf instead of that word just so uk

View attachment 247018
one more thing I totally forgot to mention. In JnK we call these joint ops task forces as SFs i.e Security Forces. Tri-SF can also mean JKP+CRPF+Army. Your source might've not considered this fact and concluded it as AFSOD or Tri services SF.

STORE 2.0

Country flag
Hey guys , anything new or interesting happened among sf in the last 2-3 months?

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Hey guys , anything new or interesting happened among sf in the last 2-3 months?
Paras got no work in Kashmir
MARCOS got alot of work in Indian Ocean
Garuds got to work alot on themselves

News of Arads being given to Indian SF, particularly MARCOS is really good.
Indian fanboys on Reddit are going cringe as usuall, posting CRPF, COBRA or Ghatak as SF
And we are arguing if Kashmir will be peacfull or not

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I believe these m21s came with the galil SARs they bought long long ago. Apart from 9, only est22 boys run these, that too on their gen 0 tar 21s.
Mate we got M21s with Galil SAR and Negev NGSF!

The 2.2. boiz got a different version of the M21 as the Tar-21s they received came with m21 integrated directly on top of the gas block!

The ones in service with PARA SF, MARCOs and GARUDs was the one with quick release!

That's why we see it being mounted on Aks, M4, Pika LMG, Uzi and others!

SFF got the only ones with Tar-21 old gens!

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
one more thing I totally forgot to mention. In JnK we call these joint ops task forces as SFs i.e Security Forces. Tri-SF can also mean JKP+CRPF+Army. Your source might've not considered this fact and concluded it as AFSOD or Tri services SF.
We never include police and CAPF in SF!

SF is SF for us always! By Tri-Service SF I meant Army, Navy,AF SF only!

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
The guys on ground were 9 para only. Marpat waala CRP ka hai. Garuds couldve been in QRT but the guys on ground were 9 para.
The troops in line is 9Sf only! CRPF don't use that MARPAT, only MCF uses that specific camo in valley!

The CRPF guyz were in there regular camo(which is strictly implemented)!

GARUD's were in the QRT as I said!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles