Indian Special Forces

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
And they somehow manage to find & post pics of our SFs in the most joker-like poses & situations.

But I think that's largely because they don't understand what is cringe & what isn't.
I have tried to talk to them to not post those cringe pics no one listens to me

kaboom

Country flag
And they somehow manage to find & post pics of our SFs in the most joker-like poses & situations.

But I think that's largely because they don't understand what is cringe & what isn't.
I enter reddit happy and return with enough anger and irritation to become a dictator and ban all social media. Such a cringe and braindead place..
And don't get me started about the political subs.

Kumaoni

And then they use terms like “RR operator”.

U can’t even make this up. Reddit is full of the most bitchless losers known to mankind though, and
09E78706-0DCC-4C75-94FC-DC60AF06AAEB.jpeg

this is transracial btw. 99% of redditors are losers.

Kumaoni

I enter reddit happy and return with enough anger and irritation to become a dictator and ban all social media. Such a cringe and braindead place..
And don't get me started about the political subs.
Ahhh , the reddit rabbit hole.

On one end, you have the westoids who are closet racists, make backhanded cringe jokes, and often malign indias name.

Then you have our end who are either self hating sepoys, annoying raytas, and cringe karma farmers.

I once remember debating someone who literally insulted indian army officers by saying an indian army officer is fat, inexperienced, and low iq in comparison to israeli ones. Didn’t provide any argument just ad hominems, straw man’s, and try ti undermine IAs vicyory.

I wanna see what he has to say to Israel being globally humiliated in a conventional war by a fucking guerilla group

kaboom

Country flag
Ahhh , the reddit rabbit hole.

On one end, you have the westoids who are closet racists, make backhanded cringe jokes, and often malign indias name.

Then you have our end who are either self hating sepoys, annoying raytas, and cringe karma farmers.

I once remember debating someone who literally insulted indian army officers by saying an indian army officer is fat, inexperienced, and low iq in comparison to israeli ones. Didn’t provide any argument just ad hominems, straw man’s, and try ti undermine IAs vicyory.

I wanna see what he has to say to Israel being globally humiliated in a conventional war by a fucking guerilla group
Your now banned account was good though, it had good historical stuff

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
The Bipod and Mini Hunter is there

but sigh and suppressor may differ, this is what ideal DMR for night ops looks like in the SF!
You want the IR/Thermal in front of an ACOG, not behind it. If you really want it to sit behind the magnifier, there are other illuminated scopes to choose from aside from the ACOG.

Articles