Indian Special Forces

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag

What are you guys thoughts? Just another British piece or something with some weight behind it?
i mean we all know it that r&aw is pulling some string behind the scenes
just some british propaganda nothing else r&aw isnt that capable to kill people abroad

airborneCommando

Country flag
We never include police and CAPF in SF!

SF is SF for us always! By Tri-Service SF I meant Army, Navy,AF SF only!
What was Navy SF doing there ? Geniunely curious, because garuds toh sarv gun sampoorn hain they can do everything from cooking mess food to being a fighter controller. MARCO involvement seems a bit fishy (or froggy for that matter). There's no river or something nearby, just deep ravines, some shallow nallahs and all. Even if there's a need.... there's an SF battalion HQ just 20-25km shy off bann toll plaza and a Literal Corps HQ even closer, they have most of the boat troop reqd for any HADR type operation on standby apart from NDRF and SDRF.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Not bad, you know a thousand years from now this is how I expect History Encyclopedias to depecit a 21st century soilder as
Yes the guy was through with all the gear really good video although that nvg setup explanation left me a little confused in the end will probably need to give it re-watch

Kumaoni

Too early to predict..wait until june atleast

one of those guys with what was that green AK was present in every attack..i am waiting for him to be killed

secondly we could not hunt them with beheaded head of our soldier IN OUR TERRITORY

so thats that..lets see i am waiting
There are three plausible theories as to what is happening right now:
1. At the very best case scenario, PAFF has given up and they realizd they bit more can they can chew.
2. They are currently in Kashmir but are switching their location of operation, from Rajouri. I remember in 2023, after the may attack of 9 Para, they waited a good 3months before striking in Kulgam, which is 3 days walk from the previous location. They moved, settled, and got ready while waiting for the perfect opportunity.
3. They are in PoK waiting for the snow to melt across the Pir Panjals before coming back.

I do think if they do strike, it will be in May or June. And they will attack isolated patrols of the IA, they will just frustrate not defeat the IA

On begeaded soldiers, pretty easy to get rid of their heads befire running back. they probably throw them in a river or barried them.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
What was Navy SF doing there ? Geniunely curious, because garuds toh sarv gun sampoorn hain they can do everything from cooking mess food to being a fighter controller. MARCO involvement seems a bit fishy (or froggy for that matter). There's no river or something nearby, just deep ravines, some shallow nallahs and all. Even if there's a need.... there's an SF battalion HQ just 20-25km shy off bann toll plaza and a Literal Corps HQ even closer, they have most of the boat troop reqd for any HADR type operation on standby apart from NDRF and SDRF.
Navy is everywhere:) Haha agree with the GARUD part

Well Frogmen being there isn't a new thing at all! MARCOs only do their work independently on Wular only, they work while being attached to local RR unit or mostly they are under the SF unit in the AOR!

Yeah Corp HQ and other things are their but I hope the above context is helpful:)

(My take is Marcos do get attached to RR remember that RR guys pic with Marcos Gear that Marcos unit was attached to RR )

Blademaster

What are you guys thoughts? Just another British piece or something with some weight behind it?
Needs to be responded strongly with allegations of shoddy journalism and inaccurate reporting. And also providing cover and material support to terrorists.

Kumaoni

Articles