Indian Special Forces

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Phone karte hain unko "aaja bhai panga ho gya hai"
roughly speaking they are organized as follows - assault team A,B,C,D (inf company equivalent) further into troops (as per specialization) then 6-men squads/HITs or sometimes 8 men squads
"Aaja Bhai Aaj. contact hogya hai "bolte hai para SF waale .

Fire and groove

Country flag
Boy-oh-boy that's a whole 'nother level of projection!! you keep this up and you'll get reincarnated as a projector after you get hit by the truck-kun I mean.

You mean the way you backed up your fantasies??

That's because I'm not the least bit biased!! I do not have a fucking dog in this fight, my good man!!
"Boy-oh-boy that's a whole 'nother level of projection!! you keep this up and you'll get reincarnated as a projector after you get hit by the truck-kun I mean."

Just an observation, you fit a stereotype i've noticed amongst us Indians, so far atleast. Pretty funny though for a weeb joke, made me chuckle.

"You mean the way you backed up your fantasies??"

Might wanna read the second part again, last four words specifically.

"That's because I'm not the least bit biased!! I do not have a fucking dog in this fight, my good man!!"

All you're telling me is that you're not aware of your own biases, and confidently so. The idea that a human being with no biases exists is quite laughable.

Blood+

Country flag
Just an observation, you fit a stereotype i've noticed amongst us Indians, so far atleast.
Which is....?? Now, now, don't hold it in, spill it out already.
Pretty funny though for a weeb joke, made me chuckle.
Glad that it could put a smile in your face; guess I haven't yet totally lost my touch from my days as the class clown. I really wanted to write isekai'd but then thought to myself, 'what if this guy isn't into anime?! The joke will go right over his head'.

Might wanna read the second part again, last four words specifically.
I did and all I saw was some conjecture.

All you're telling me is that you're not aware of your own biases, and confidently so. The idea that a human being with no biases exists is quite laughable.
Well, that's because you haven't yet met a being of logic and pragmatism of the most ruthless kind, which is I. Ok, alright, I'mma stop now, I'm not Rowboat Gorrillaman.

Last edited:

Kumaoni

Which is....?? Now, now, don't hold it in, spill it out already.

Glad that it could put a smile in your face; guess I haven't yet totally lost my touch from my days as the class clown. I really wanted to write isekai'd but then thought to myself, 'what if this guy isn't into anime?! The joke will go right over his head'.

I did and all I saw was some conjecture.

Well, that's because you haven't yet met a being of logic and pragmatism of the most ruthless kind, which is I. Ok, alright, I'mma stop now, I'm not Rowboat Gorrillaman.
you being a class clown makes a lot of sense.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles