Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

Poles are not that great they just have a image like a retarded brave man but thats not true.

In 2007 polish army visited russia and russians asked them to take a dip in cold water and they refused.

Para went next in a few months and they accepted it..even though we are considered to be from a warm country.

The only reputable force in Europe is French rest all are sissies.

UK, French and US are pretty good.
Meh, french are okay, i rate uk and usa higher objectively speaking

kaboom

Country flag
OK i remember someone here saying , we have SBS and other elite guys working for Adani .
Why doesn't mudi sell the whole training and equipment infra of paras to adani ...

Reactions: agg

Nightshade1992

Country flag
OK i remember someone here saying , we have SBS and other elite guys working for Adani .
Why doesn't mudi sell the whole training and equipment infra of paras to adani ...
Maine hi bola tha. Foreign operatives come only for PSO roles hence we can't use them for other advanced training. More ever SBS/SAS operatives cant just impart training independently, unko bahut sarey authorisation lene hote hai which is very hard to get.

Fire and groove

Country flag
European military is the most pussy military which is decently equipped.

I Suck At Fighting ISAF was what they were called in Afghanistan by Americans and British.

They would never enter ukraine coz they know their pussy ass soldiers will run from the battlefield.
This ain't warhammer, morale and the will to fight isn't a fixed point, and can change drastically depending on context.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles