Indian Special Forces

Immanuel

Country flag
“Asses kicked” is very a strong word. Especially when germans had at least a 1:10 kill ratio in their losses and that russia still suffers from the population crisis the germans inflicted on them.
That's because Russia did all the heavy fighting against Hitler, The allies just opened the second front at weakest moment. It was a brutal war for Russia but they won.

Kumaoni

That's because Russia did all the heavy fighting against Hitler, The allies just opened the second front at weakest moment. It was a brutal war for Russia but they won.
Hope u realize hitler had been fighting the western forces since 1939.

Immanuel

Country flag
Lol what fantasy. T

The Russian economy other than Natural Resources stays crippled. The myth of the Russian Army stands destroyed in the eyes of the west. (They were outstandingly incompetent).

They have pretty much gone through their best soldiers and kit and now resorting to Criminals and Junk to beef up their ranks. Their leadership has been found grossly wanting. Their Airforce struggled to Achieve Air superiority against a non entity.

And they were not even fighting NATO but Ukraine!!! - Effective Material Western Aid to Ukraine came much later. It was Russian incompetence in the early months that allowed the Ukrainians time to get Western help and further entrench themselves.

lol AGAIN Against frigging Ukraine!! Imagine if the Russians had to fight a real military.

Short of any direct Western Alliance the Russians will obviously win. But they should have in the first few months of the conflict - IT IS FRIGGING UKRAINE!

Lol any other way to see Russia today is pure delusion. Russians are doing it better?!!! lol lol lol.
Crippled? nigga what are you smoking? Russian economy was never that big to begin with, it's GDP was twice that of Belgium before the war. It's more of less the same, just new clients, which makes their feat of ass whopping they dishing out that much more astounding.

It's FRIGGING UKraine? haha is this a joke? Everybit of Ukro NAzi success can be attributed to lack of Russian reserves (in that specific theater) and direct minute by minute operational intel from NATO. Over 70 satellites keep watch over Ukraine and feed intel to them. Russians withdraw from Kiev, Sumy etc. Russian also withdrew when things got heated and never allowed themselves to be broadly encircled. How many US and NATO aircraft fly daily around Ukraine and sending data? NATO sent atleast 40 % of it's arsenal to Ukraine.

Incompetent is a big word, that word more reflects your lazy arguments. Russians fighting since day one (sure there were missteps). Incompetent is the way the Amrikis ran from Goat fuckers in Afghan like their asses were being raped from unwashed abduls. Please, let not compare. The Same US just got their base attacked by militia just yesterday. The myth of US and West has been unravelling for a long time already. If you think Russia planned to invade all of Ukraine (the second largest country in Europe) with a measly 190K soldiers at start, then you are gullible. They almost got away with a negotiated peace if it wasn't for Hoe Biden and his gang of fuglies.

How many armies does Russia have to destroy in Ukraine? Atleast 3 armies worth of men and materiel destroyed already, over 600K ukro nazis dead atleast, more wounded. Ukros now mobilizing retards and women (you wouldn't do that if the losses aren't atleast this catastrophic). There are confirmed deaths among women battalions and of underage child soldiers.

While mediazona, the only serious Western funded effort to find the Russian losses in Ukraine can't find more than 50K Russian KIA.

Russian casualties in Ukraine. Mediazona count, updated

Every single Western weapon sent to Ukraine has been destroyed by Russians; ATACMs, HIMARS (intercepted routinely by age old Pantsir and others, Patriots destroyed by Onyx or Khinzal, IRIS-T by a cheap ass Lancet, Starstreak, Stormshadow, Scalp, HARM, GLSDB, Leopards, Challengers, PHZ-2000, CEASERs, KRAB, ZUSANA the list goes on and on.

Over 200 Billion in arms and ammo sent, all almost destroyed, Jewmiski can't go 2 hrs without having to beg. Heck, Russians made Ukraine look worse than Pakis.

How many articles do I need to post of critical deficit in weapons, ammo in EU and US?

EU/US together will only reach ability to produce more than 1 million shells a year for Ukraine in 2025. Meanwhile in 2023, Russian arty production from factory alone was 1.5 million a month. Moreso, 1500 tanks (new and refurbed), 22000 drones made. Meanwhile, all over Ukraine in short space of 2 years, they have laid over 1.5 million dragons teeth, 7000 kms of minefields, 150K bunkers/pill box. Every ammo, vehicle, missile, tanks, armored vehicles, Air defence missiles etc. are being produced at several times their original rate which was already higher than that of China, US, EU combined.

In wars of attrition, the greater production capacity, rate of churn in new battlefield enhancements, arty dominance etc wins. Sure, Russians did have losses but when fighting a strong army supported fully by NATO, there will be losses. Russians to me have been improving and combining the strategy of moving slow with steady heavy pressure along the entire front line suits them. They pull in entire armies into Avdivka, Bakhmut, Krinky and slaughter them where they stand by the thousands.

How was Ukraine a non entity, it was the second largest standing army in Euorpe after Russia and heavily armed to the teeth since 2014. They already has plenty of Javelins after 2014. Also, as Ex-soviet, they had thousands of tanks, hundreds of S300 launchers, OSA, Strella and others (you may not believe it, but they quite lethal (we use them too) and other soviet goodies.

I'll stick to my point, at this moment in time, ain't no body more serious or involved into combat than Russia and I'll go further and say that if any NATO members dare to entire Ukraine in a official capacity in their aid, they will be slaughtered and buried in Ukraine just like the Ukro NAzis they defend.

US, EU and Western countries of this age are not serious nations. They are woke, broke and they don't have the balls, finance and stamina to keep fighting; case in point, Libya, Syria, Afghan, Iraq. They can only run with plug between their tails, when the bank runs out. The West has much more to loose.

VDV, Spetznas and others in Russia have gained a lot of heavy experience and at the point, I would rate them higher than pretty much anybody on the ground.

Blood+

Country flag
“Asses kicked” is very a strong word. Especially when germans had at least a 1:10 kill ratio in their losses and that russia still suffers from the population crisis the germans inflicted on them.
Yeah, tell us you know nothing about history without telling us you know nothing about history.

Kumaoni

No shit, they always do... @Kumaoni copes with it by calling them larpers because they think our technique are shitty & backdated & choreographed & impractical. 🤣
lol at this clown. i only called the redditors larpers.

rkhanna

Country flag
Crippled? nigga what are you smoking? Russian economy was never that big to begin with, it's GDP was twice that of Belgium before the war. It's more of less the same, just new clients, which makes their feat of ass whopping they dishing out that much more astounding.

It's FRIGGING UKraine? haha is this a joke? Everybit of Ukro NAzi success can be attributed to lack of Russian reserves (in that specific theater) and direct minute by minute operational intel from NATO. Over 70 satellites keep watch over Ukraine and feed intel to them. Russians withdraw from Kiev, Sumy etc. Russian also withdrew when things got heated and never allowed themselves to be broadly encircled. How many US and NATO aircraft fly daily around Ukraine and sending data? NATO sent atleast 40 % of it's arsenal to Ukraine.

Incompetent is a big word, that word more reflects your lazy arguments. Russians fighting since day one (sure there were missteps). Incompetent is the way the Amrikis ran from Goat fuckers in Afghan like their asses were being raped from unwashed abduls. Please, let not compare. The Same US just got their base attacked by militia just yesterday. The myth of US and West has been unravelling for a long time already. If you think Russia planned to invade all of Ukraine (the second largest country in Europe) with a measly 190K soldiers at start, then you are gullible. They almost got away with a negotiated peace if it wasn't for Hoe Biden and his gang of fuglies.

How many armies does Russia have to destroy in Ukraine? Atleast 3 armies worth of men and materiel destroyed already, over 600K ukro nazis dead atleast, more wounded. Ukros now mobilizing retards and women (you wouldn't do that if the losses aren't atleast this catastrophic). There are confirmed deaths among women battalions and of underage child soldiers.

While mediazona, the only serious Western funded effort to find the Russian losses in Ukraine can't find more than 50K Russian KIA.

Every single Western weapon sent to Ukraine has been destroyed by Russians; ATACMs, HIMARS (intercepted routinely by age old Pantsir and others, Patriots destroyed by Onyx or Khinzal, IRIS-T by a cheap ass Lancet, Starstreak, Stormshadow, Scalp, HARM, GLSDB, Leopards, Challengers, PHZ-2000, CEASERs, KRAB, ZUSANA the list goes on and on.

Over 200 Billion in arms and ammo sent, all almost destroyed, Jewmiski can't go 2 hrs without having to beg. Heck, Russians made Ukraine look worse than Pakis.

How many articles do I need to post of critical deficit in weapons, ammo in EU and US?

EU/US together will only reach ability to produce more than 1 million shells a year for Ukraine in 2025. Meanwhile in 2023, Russian arty production from factory alone was 1.5 million a month. Moreso, 1500 tanks (new and refurbed), 22000 drones made. Meanwhile, all over Ukraine in short space of 2 years, they have laid over 1.5 million dragons teeth, 7000 kms of minefields, 150K bunkers/pill box. Every ammo, vehicle, missile, tanks, armored vehicles, Air defence missiles etc. are being produced at several times their original rate which was already higher than that of China, US, EU combined.

In wars of attrition, the greater production capacity, rate of churn in new battlefield enhancements, arty dominance etc wins. Sure, Russians did have losses but when fighting a strong army supported fully by NATO, there will be losses. Russians to me have been improving and combining the strategy of moving slow with steady heavy pressure along the entire front line suits them. They pull in entire armies into Avdivka, Bakhmut, Krinky and slaughter them where they stand by the thousands.

How was Ukraine a non entity, it was the second largest standing army in Euorpe after Russia and heavily armed to the teeth since 2014. They already has plenty of Javelins after 2014. Also, as Ex-soviet, they had thousands of tanks, hundreds of S300 launchers, OSA, Strella and others (you may not believe it, but they quite lethal (we use them too) and other soviet goodies.

I'll stick to my point, at this moment in time, ain't no body more serious or involved into combat than Russia and I'll go further and say that if any NATO members dare to entire Ukraine in a official capacity in their aid, they will be slaughtered and buried in Ukraine just like the Ukro NAzis they defend.

US, EU and Western countries of this age are not serious nations. They are woke, broke and they don't have the balls, finance and stamina to keep fighting; case in point, Libya, Syria, Afghan, Iraq. They can only run with plug between their tails, when the bank runs out. The West has much more to loose.

VDV, Spetznas and others in Russia have gained a lot of heavy experience and at the point, I would rate them higher than pretty much anybody on the ground.
No

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
lol at this clown. i only called the redditors larpers.
The guy was a ranger (i think) who happen to be on reddit 🤣 ...& what he said is exactly the pathetic dogshit we're seeing with our own eyes. I remember the conversation

Kumaoni

The guy was a ranger (i think) who happen to be on reddit 🤣 ...& what he said is exactly the pathetic dogshit we're seeing with our own eyes. I remember the conversation
Ranger and reddit is an oxymoron.

Fire and groove

Country flag

Everything about this is so blatantly wrong i don't even know where to begin. I'll just do this piecemeal.

"VDV, Spetznas and others in Russia have gained a lot of heavy experience and at the point, I would rate them higher than pretty much anybody on the ground."

The VDV at this point of the war has been practically wiped out. Repeated misuse of the unit and very poorly planned ops have lead to them and other units like the Naval infantry suffering horrendous casialties with most of the cadre either dead or out of service. Spetznaz by the way isn't automatically SOF, it just means specialized in the Russian context and can vary greatly. The "spetznaz" being used to assault ukrainian positions for instance (post throwing untrained civilians and prisoners⁹ into enemy positions to identify them) are more akin to WW1 storm troopers than any semblence of a SOF unit.

"I'll stick to my point, at this moment in time, ain't no body more serious or involved into combat than Russia and I'll go further and say that if any NATO members dare to entire Ukraine in a official capacity in their aid, they will be slaughtered and buried in Ukraine just like the Ukro NAzis they defend.

US, EU and Western countries of this age are not serious nations. They are woke, broke and they don't have the balls, finance and stamina to keep fighting; case in point, Libya, Syria, Afghan, Iraq. They can only run with plug between their tails, when the bank runs out. The West has much more to loose."

All of these are personal opinions, and heavily skewed one's at that, with you mixing your political affiliations and beliefs with assumed realities on the ground. no point in addressing this. Being involved in combat doesn't automatically make any military competent. The Iran-Iraq war had both militaries "heavily involved" in combat and yet no lessons were learnt militarily by the Iraqis, who would later go on to get trounced on heavily by the US, and their centralized command structure along with poor strategic deployment and operational maneuvers had a big part in this. They could never win, but they could've inflicted significantly more damage if they played their cards right. The Iraqis would later go on to be a much bigger headache during the US invasion while having nowhere near the capability they did before thanks to a more cohesive course of action. The Iraqis learnt from their mistakes and acyed accordingly, Rusdia on the other hand has repeatedly shown a stubborness in learning and disseminating it's experiences from it's considerable military failures.

More to follow, i'm bored.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Everything about this is so blatantly wrong i don't even know where to begin. I'll just do this piecemeal.

"VDV, Spetznas and others in Russia have gained a lot of heavy experience and at the point, I would rate them higher than pretty much anybody on the ground."

The VDV at this point of the war has been practically wiped out. Repeated misuse of the unit and very poorly planned ops have lead to them and other units like the Naval infantry suffering horrendous casialties with most of the cadre either dead or out of service. Spetznaz by the way isn't automatically SOF, it just means specialized in the Russian context and can vary greatly. The "spetznaz" being used to assault ukrainian positions for instance (post throwing untrained civilians and prisoners⁹ into enemy positions to identify them) are more akin to WW1 storm troopers than any semblence of a SOF unit.

"I'll stick to my point, at this moment in time, ain't no body more serious or involved into combat than Russia and I'll go further and say that if any NATO members dare to entire Ukraine in a official capacity in their aid, they will be slaughtered and buried in Ukraine just like the Ukro NAzis they defend.

US, EU and Western countries of this age are not serious nations. They are woke, broke and they don't have the balls, finance and stamina to keep fighting; case in point, Libya, Syria, Afghan, Iraq. They can only run with plug between their tails, when the bank runs out. The West has much more to loose."

All of these are personal opinions, and heavily skewed one's at that, with you mixing your political affiliations and beliefs with assumed realities on the ground. no point in addressing this. Being involved in combat doesn't automatically make any military competent. The Iran-Iraq war had both militaries "heavily involved" in combat and yet no lessons were learnt militarily by the Iraqis, who would later go on to get trounced on heavily by the US, and their centralized command structure along with poor strategic deployment and operational maneuvers had a big part in this. They could never win, but they could've inflicted significantly more damage if they played their cards right. The Iraqis would later go on to be a much bigger headache during the US invasion while having nowhere near the capability they did before thanks to a more cohesive course of action. The Iraqis learnt from their mistakes and acyed accordingly, Rusdia on the other hand has repeatedly shown a stubborness in learning and disseminating it's experiences from it's considerable military failures.

European military is the most pussy military which is decently equipped.

I Suck At Fighting ISAF was what they were called in Afghanistan by Americans and British.

They would never enter ukraine coz they know their pussy ass soldiers will run from the battlefield.

Blood+

Country flag

Yeah, keep parroting the western propaganda.

kaboom

Country flag
European military is the most pussy military which is decently equipped.

I Suck At Fighting ISAF was what they were called in Afghanistan by Americans and British.

They would never enter ukraine coz they know their pussy ass soldiers will run from the battlefield.
Yep , except the poles
They might enter coz they know who will be next going by the past trends .

Jedi Operator

Country flag
It's funny how the same Jingoistic people who belive a great archer like Arjuna could'nt be complete without a god given clestial bow, are the same people who say "equipment jessa bhi ho hum thok denge" What's the point of mythology if you cant even learn from it.

Also, DEVGRU is litteraly Dvelopment Group, they do a lot of R&D. The last time I saw some R&D from Indian SF was that MARCOS' Submersible Kayak. Again like that guy pointed out, even in our demonstrations we just get to see the insertion/extraction training. Where's the shooting drills ? SEAL Team 6 guys come up with their own sights, slings and modifications. Where is all that though ? We also do modifications on our weapons, but those come in "jugad" not R&D. The only R&D I see is based off on insertion/extraction platforms.

1706708005106.png

Here once again, MARCOS (from Wikipedia)

They are also trained to parachute into open water with full combat load.[21] In 2013, the MARCOS introduced a larger duck-drop system that will be fitted on Ilyushin Il-76 aircraft. Each system of two boats can accommodate 32 commandos, their weapons and fuel for the boats.[47] Once para-dropped from the aircraft, it allows for the commandos to assemble inflatable motorised boats within ten minutes and quickly reach ships in distress. Such rescue missions can be mounted by the commandos deployed within an hour.

Here it is, (found it somewhere on open source, I dont remember the site but it was awsome)

1706708298120.jpeg

1706708307495.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles