Indian Special Forces

kaboom

Country flag
Is there any guy who is training with mericans ?
I heard GBRS group and mike glover provide good training .
They are the best in this field .
But hiring them directly will be difficult . Best is to hire them to train SFF ,which would be more possible . Then transfer the knowledge from SFF to rest .

But before that we need basic infra , equipment and most importantly leeway to dump mags and try new things , less restrictions .

airborneCommando

Country flag
They are the best in this field .
But hiring them directly will be difficult . Best is to hire them to train SFF ,which would be more possible . Then transfer the knowledge from SFF to rest .

But before that we need basic infra , equipment and most importantly leeway to dump mags and try new things , less restrictions .
SFF is not a high speed unit and has a permanent tibetan cadre. I believe the best ones to train should be either para SF units themselves or NSG's Top men teams from each of the hubs and the Support Weapons Sqn.

kaboom

Country flag
SFF is not a high speed unit and has a permanent tibetan cadre. I believe the best ones to train should be either para SF units themselves or NSG's Top men teams from each of the hubs and the Support Weapons Sqn.
just create a section in it for such stuff .
I am saying so coz they are not directly involved in conflicts and remain away from spotlight and thus getting clearance will be easier .

airborneCommando

Country flag
just create a section in it for such stuff .
I am saying so coz they are not directly involved in conflicts and remain away from spotlight and thus getting clearance will be easier .
Those sections in it are already reserved for Special Purpose Duties with SG. Their chances of getting clearance for hiring a foreign instructor is equivalent to any of the para SF battalion's chance, I dont see any need of hiding whether youve been trained by a good/foreign trainer.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Those sections in it are already reserved for Special Purpose Duties with SG. Their chances of getting clearance for hiring a foreign instructor is equivalent to any of the para SF battalion's chance, I dont see any need of hiding whether youve been trained by a good/foreign trainer.
start with 9& 11 para and marcos when para guys move to nsg it will spread there too.

airborneCommando

Country flag
And Those who talking about NSG Mag grip this man trained them I notice He is not as crisp as foreigner instructors Watch pistol drills
Generally speaking, mag gripping the MP5s is better and safer here than using a VFG/AFG or simply gripping the handguard. The platform is known to have issues with magazines dropping.

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
Devguru Gold squadron

Marcos and Army should reach this level in 3 years with the speed they are going everything except the rifle.

View attachment 238863
Tees look cool but I feel quarterzip combat shirts look better...seen some of our men sporting em

and we should still move away from the Tavors. I hope the news about Marcos getting Arad is true or some AR platform and that eventually trickles down to the Paras, Garuds and the likes

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Tees look cool but I feel quarterzip combat shirts look better...seen some of our men sporting em

and we should still move away from the Tavors. I hope the news about Marcos getting Arad is true or some AR platform and that eventually trickles down to the Paras, Garuds and the likes
Absolutely should have moved on from tevor years ago tbh but have seen alot of arad tweets so might be true if it is then yea would definitely inspire other units to get them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles