Indian Special Forces

Fire and groove

Country flag
I'm fairly certain at this point that anything I say is gonna fall on deaf ears, for you have clearly bought the whole ISW propaganda hook, line and fucking sinker. So what's the point??
Right, and this has nothing to do with you simply not liking the narrative because it didn't line up with your presuppositions, presuppositions that are built less on independant research and more on being a contrarion. I mean i'm a very amenable listener, so long as the other party can back up their story cause i certainly can. Quick tip, all sources of information biased, including you and me. It's up to your research capabilities to pick out consistencies and patterns and be aware of your biases, which i don't see from you.

Blood+

Country flag
Right, and this has nothing to do with you simply not liking the narrative because it didn't line up with your presuppositions, presuppositions that are built less on independant research and more on being a contrarion.
Boy-oh-boy that's a whole 'nother level of projection!! you keep this up and you'll get reincarnated as a projector after you get hit by the truck-kun I mean.
I mean i'm a very amenable listener, so long as the other party can back up their story cause i certainly can.
You mean the way you backed up your fantasies??
Quick tip, all sources of information biased, including you and me. It's up to your research capabilities to pick out consistencies and patterns and be aware of your biases, which i don't see from you.
That's because I'm not the least bit biased!! I do not have a fucking dog in this fight, my good man!!

airborneCommando

Country flag
Sach mein. If it were to be me, I would have used up a whole year worth of salary to deck myself in the Gucciest gear setup possible.
Getting a decked out setup in RR ? Not worth it.
You already have the things that will do the job. 20k USD ka plate carrier khareed ke, stop lagane ki duty karne ka kya fayeda ?
It has more worth in SF units and stuff of that sort.

Blood+

Country flag
The VDV at this point of the war has been practically wiped out. Repeated misuse of the unit and very poorly planned ops have lead to them and other units like the Naval infantry suffering horrendous casialties with most of the cadre either dead or out of service. Spetznaz by the way isn't automatically SOF, it just means specialized in the Russian context and can vary greatly. The "spetznaz" being used to assault ukrainian positions for instance (post throwing untrained civilians and prisoners⁹ into enemy positions to identify them) are more akin to WW1 storm troopers than any semblence of a SOF unit.
So, where's your evidence for this??

All of these are personal opinions, and heavily skewed one's at that, with you mixing your political affiliations and beliefs with assumed realities on the ground. no point in addressing this. Being involved in combat doesn't automatically make any military competent. The Iran-Iraq war had both militaries "heavily involved" in combat and yet no lessons were learnt militarily by the Iraqis, who would later go on to get trounced on heavily by the US, and their centralized command structure along with poor strategic deployment and operational maneuvers had a big part in this. They could never win, but they could've inflicted significantly more damage if they played their cards right. The Iraqis would later go on to be a much bigger headache during the US invasion while having nowhere near the capability they did before thanks to a more cohesive course of action. The Iraqis learnt from their mistakes and acyed accordingly, Rusdia on the other hand has repeatedly shown a stubborness in learning and disseminating it's experiences from it's considerable military failures.

Again, where's your evidence??

More to follow, i'm bored.
Nothing to follow, I was bored before I started typing this reply.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Why should a soldier spend his hard earned money meant for his personal needs and families needs , on the gear which is supposed to be given by army.People have different tastes some like phones some costly dresses bikes etc etc.What if he buys an iphone 13 pro.People are too judgemental.

zathura98

Country flag

Some great drills for a police swat unit
don't know about japs or chinese but koreans are really serious about military like NATO members.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles