Indian Special Forces

DIE UwU

Country flag
Putting all Army SF units under same umbrella do not do justice to good ones.

I think modernization sequence would be.
Marcos,9 para,11para,4 para ,10 para, garuds.
Other para sf units including old ones does not seem to care about modernization at all.

kaboom

Country flag
That's bit costly option ig
But my opinion was based on Marcos dependency towards Israeli weapons
So that's the reason
If u take that out of option u have many options
don't get me wrong , arads are the most practically possible option available out there but I think(dream) they should really play with different barrel lengths and setups.
Something that can be customized based upon op requirement will be good.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
I believe if marcos get this setup standardized throughout then garud and paras will follow their footsteps.
Army/AF babus might be okay with loosing men in combat but they are not going to be okay with loosing to their little sister.
Inter service rivalry is still there so even the lazy sahab might come out of there slumber to get their shit together to show mudi ji.
ab to yehi rivalry Indian SOF community ko bacha sakti hei

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I doubt that. MARCOS are obviously the first but I think they'll be followed by Para SF. From what we have seen recently from Para, particularly 9 Para in Kashmir with the PCs and highcuts and battle belts, that too in uniformity and also at Vajra Prahar this year, it would seem that Paras will get the kit before Garuds do. Garuds right now seem like they're just beginning to move towards a modern loadout, but they're still stuck way back for it to be called modern yet. So my prediction is that MARCOS, then Para and finally Garuds.
Paras are too big to do that.Maybe just maybe 1-2 units but entire Garuds would definitely do that before Para does it.

secondly half the para units are just glorified infantry battalions..so that is that

lets see what happens

airborneCommando

Country flag
True after marcos started hcb trend everyone else is following them same with armasen pcs.
1st HCBs were bought by 1 para followed by 9 and then marcos.
I doubt that. MARCOS are obviously the first but I think they'll be followed by Para SF. From what we have seen recently from Para, particularly 9 Para in Kashmir with the PCs and highcuts and battle belts, that too in uniformity and also at Vajra Prahar this year, it would seem that Paras will get the kit before Garuds do. Garuds right now seem like they're just beginning to move towards a modern loadout, but they're still stuck way back for it to be called modern yet. So my prediction is that MARCOS, then Para and finally Garuds.
The kit you saw with marcos is their current goal to standardise throughout the force, except for the camo which will be used as per their operational area, apart from that, para regiment's goal is to make all SF elements to have the kit we saw in SFTS, Vajra Prahar, 12 Para SF promo and various recent pics.
P.S- The autist in me wants to make a kit breakdown so bad but ive got irl goals that limit me from doing so lmao.

kaboom

Country flag
Bring back all the black money deposited in swiss bank accounts (by which he was planning to distribute 15 lakh to each indian citizen ) and use it for SF modernisation 😛
not possible ..
Half of his own party members, industrialists and celebs will revolt ..... Old man will loose everything

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles