Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

sorry guys very bad stuff has happened to me this past few weeks, so my mood has been horrible. have been taking out my anger here unfortunately. apologize for inconveniences. this plus the 5 men who laid their. life down for 9 para has just made me angry 24/7. gonna calm down for a bit and return in a month. peace out and best of luck.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I just find one afghan stopping hundreds of my own “blood” soldiers to be embarrassing. It truly is. How are you not embarrased?
Coz u have no idea of combat and are nothing but a kiddo

i am shocked i am explaining this to someone on a defence forum and that too a history student and not a japanese teeange girl

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
sorry guys very bad stuff has happened to me this past few weeks, so my mood has been horrible. have been taking out my anger here unfortunately. apologize for inconveniences. this plus the 5 men who laid their. life down for 9 para has just made me angry 24/7. gonna calm down for a bit and return in a month. peace out and best of luck.
Just get lost from this forum and consult a doctor.

people like you who are mentally unstable can do worse things in real life if not consulting a doctor

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
he's not naive enough to believe any rumor he reads on here bud
Even if the rumour is true it doesnt affect me coz such instances are against every army.

how can u get unstable about something that has happened in the past and not changed anything

Para got such a nice beating in Sri lanka which most of us agree upon

problem is these mentally unstable men OR tennage boys coming here thinking they are invincible and then start crying like a girl over small things

such kind of men did not fight for india i am really happy coz they are pussies

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
This maybe idiotic but hear me out

NSG has two elements one is the SRG(special ranger group) and the other is the SAG(special action group)
SRG comprises of paramilitary and SAG consists of Military .
So according to roles the SRG is meant to setup a cordon while the execution is done by SAG .

Isn't this similar to Mogadishu raid where the rangers setup the cordon and the op was done by Delta coincidentally it is also called CAG . Was this a direct influence????
This happens in Kashmir daily

Jedi Operator

Country flag
It's good to take a break for your sake and others.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles