Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Anyway, on a serious note, if that story is true than man that is indeed a shame on India

One terrorists holding thousands of troops at bat for a whole week is crazy.
its not difficult..when ambush starts no one can predict the exact no of troops until the op ends

secondly this was a rumour as it was told to be my few soldiers and Gujjars.

lastly, there are many more such incidents

kaboom

Country flag
1701534698948.png

Came across this pic after a long time
What mount is he using (dove tail?)

and dude is looking through his nose, did they even teach them how to set them up...

airborneCommando

Country flag
View attachment 230775

Came across this pic after a long time
What mount is he using (dove tail?)

and dude is looking through his nose, did they even teach them how to set them up...
Its a g24 mount manufactured by wilcox. Plus... this is crpf they are normally used to handheld bi-ocular nvgs, some crp cobras use tonbo's helmet mounted thermals that use the same mount too but in very very few numbers.

airborneCommando

Country flag

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Maybe 1 muslim does equal 10 hindus. Never seen an indian accomplish such a marvelous feat.
I have reached that point where i read your posts and feel disgusted by your daily nonsense.

You cry like a teenager one day and act like a dumbo trying to be oversmart another day.

if i was the mod i would have blocked u.

Kumaoni

I have reached that point where i read your posts and feel disgusted by your daily nonsense.

You cry like a teenager one day and act like a dumbo trying to be oversmart another day.

if i was the mod i would have blocked u.
It’s the truth lmao.

When has any indian been able to stop hundreds of troops? And where else has hundreds of troops gotten their asses handed to them in a plate by a single jihadi? That and coupled with routine humiliation of indians.

Remember 1965? A country 1/10 of the size inflicted a 1:4 kill ratio on you and kicked your asses to the ussr.

Less said about 1962 when u went against someone ur own size lol.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
It’s the truth lmao.

When has any indian been able to stop hundreds of troops? And where else has hundreds of troops gotten their asses handed to them in a plate by a single jihadi? That and coupled with routine humiliation of indians.

Remember 1965? A country 1/10 of the size inflicted a 1:4 kill ratio on you and kicked your asses to the ussr.

Less said about 1962 when u went against someone ur own size lol.
A self claimed history student is dumb enough to not know of Jaswant baba..

Global Defence

Articles