???????????
???????????

???????????

View attachment 222815

Interesting

1695012548040.png

DumbPilot

Country flag
Same story with the army apparently. Does this mean literally no one knew about this stuff inside the Army? Moreover, does this also mean that the top staff officers that recruited these people also had no idea about this stuff?

1695012782389.png

1695012800310.png

Holy shit, does this actually mean that the regimen people were following under this woman from the 90s(iron sights, etc etc) are still being followed today? I wonder if this is why no one actually cares for modernization, because leave the NCO on the ground, even the officer has no idea?? This could make sense as we didn't have the money then(you could argue), but we do now, but even so, we still behave like we're in the 90s.

armyofhind

Country flag
Same story with the army apparently. Does this mean literally no one knew about this stuff inside the Army? Moreover, does this also mean that the top staff officers that recruited these people also had no idea about this stuff?

View attachment 222817
View attachment 222818

Holy shit, does this actually mean that the regimen people were following under this woman from the 90s(iron sights, etc etc) are still being followed today? I wonder if this is why no one actually cares for modernization, because leave the NCO on the ground, even the officer has no idea?? This could make sense as we didn't have the money then(you could argue), but we do now, but even so, we still behave like we're in the 90s.
Not to my knowledge.

The better units have moved onto other more relevant stuff. SFTS teaches PTK/RAT, Same for MARCOS and Garud.
NSG trains both PTK/RAT and Krav Maga

I'm really interested in knowing what sort of unarmed/blade system is SPG CAU using. Man for man, probably the most trained assaulters in India today.
Not much info available on them in public domain though beyond a documentary or two.

Kumaoni

View attachment 222817
View attachment 222818

We are the exact same army as we were in the 90s with just poor officer quality now and horrendous leadership

Blood+

Country flag
It’s saddening.
Literal negroes from improveshired countries care for their soldiers than genrols and MOD babus. This is not the same country which is descended from great empires like Pratiharas, Mairyas, Rahstrakutas, etc
Dude, what the actual fuck??!!

Kumaoni

with every passing day my patience gets thinner......
such professionals who don't use sights because they find zeroing them cumbersome
such professionals who use unit tailor stitched plate carriers
Why exactly doesnr army set up posts and stations in forest areas? wouldnt be a bad idea tbh

mcpo117

Country flag

View attachment 222817
View attachment 222818

yeah but now they have decent trainers right? I mean the ones who actually know stuff?

Jedi Operator

Country flag
???????????
???????????

???????????

View attachment 222815

Han to maska lagya na inhone. Cheif pleasing and sucking up for promotions. Typical narcissist couple fooling around. I wonder why they are not at par with Shifuji in terms of humiliation and instead are praised upon.

kaboom

Country flag

with every passing day my patience gets thinner......
such professionals who don't use sights because they find zeroing them cumbersome
such professionals who use unit tailor stitched plate carriers
for got to add this
professionals who employs people like Seema Rao to train their men
professionals who go in encounters with full collar tabs but no PPEs or weapons

mcpo117

Country flag
Lack of quality in officers thatswhy she was invited.

Even a average guy here can humble a Infantry unit CO over modern weapons knowledge.

Then they might say..These bloody call of duty junta will teach us?
they do say this all the time.

Aspirant847

Country flag

View attachment 222817
View attachment 222818

think of it this way, no internet or anything like that in the 90s so no exposure, these couple then come and show a few skills and get the ball rolling

abingdonboy

Country flag
This situation has blackpilled me beyond repair, for not for the loss of 3 army officers who died for an ungrateful nation, but how Indians have shown their true nature

Blame games get you nowhere. And yes I’m talking to army officers, civilians, upper brass, alike. Blaming eachother instead of focusing on the solution is what has been going on since Kargil and parakram.

last post on this topic.
The only reason the blame game goes nowhere is because these matters are not even remotely electorally relevant. 99.999% of the Indian population won’t understand the situation and tactical failures.

Then most they do pay some attention will fall for the masala Bollywood bs ‘feeling pa-rood armeee’ republic day chest thumping nonsense.

if politicians felt the heat on these matters they’d get involved, as it is they are leaving it to the ‘experts’ in uniform and this is where they are.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Wtf. This is the joker that trained Indian sf ?
I just want to know who these couple are related to to have the kind of access they did, yea they are not far of scammers but the real scandal is who gave them the permissions for this crap.

anyway I’ve heard that they and the likes of shifuji are officially/unofficially blacklisted by MOD, they probably still get some gigs in state police, maybe even some CAPFs

Jordanians are hiring ex Delta lifers, Indian army were hiring these clowns….

abingdonboy

Country flag
Jesus Christ mate.
hire some ex Green Berrets or Seals to do the CQB training. They have numerous expereince in this regard. There’s literally zero shame in learning, even in Americans in early 2000s came to CIJWS in Mizoram to learn and freshen up their COIN tactics a bit. Learning is a key process of the game.
First you have to admit there’s a problem and swallow some pride

38336189-5172-4F65-BED9-FB91E019E975.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles