Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

People getting upset over Gen Bakshi language is not even shocking to me.
GD bakshi sir was commander of Kishtwar from 2000-2002 and commanded Romeo force till 2005
He was there leading from the front in the most violent years in the Kashmir insurgency. Men like him are responsible for bringing the insurgency down.

Quite frankly he’s tired of the way opp parties of leftist medias claim army’s doing “ethnic cleansing”, when he’s firsthand seen jawans die in his hands

Kumaoni

Kumaoni

Jesus Christ mate.
hire some ex Green Berrets or Seals to do the CQB training. They have numerous expereince in this regard. There’s literally zero shame in learning, even in Americans in early 2000s came to CIJWS in Mizoram to learn and freshen up their COIN tactics a bit. Learning is a key process of the game.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
View attachment 222780
She should be given Ashoka chakra for her guts to sport a toy Ak for photo ops .Don’t know under what circumstances she was invited by Para and other organisations for training
Lack of quality in officers thatswhy she was invited.

Even a average guy here can humble a Infantry unit CO over modern weapons knowledge.

Then they might say..These bloody call of duty junta will teach us?

Kumaoni

Lack of quality in officers thatswhy she was invited.

Even a average guy here can humble a Infantry unit CO over modern weapons knowledge.

Then they might say..These bloody call of duty junta will teach us?
Well this is a case even in usa tbh. Civilians have more gun knowledge on average.

R A Varun

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The MKU provides Equipment to every major Armed Forces in the world meanwhile our SF's.

View attachment 222733
well atleast from this post it is clear that, there is production capacity and technological capacity if the need should arise for such devices. Technology can be easily shared among producers and production capacity can be boosted, ASAP.

Kumaoni

It may sound corny AF but I am confident that any one of us can do better than her ........ if we are given a few days to figure it out
I can already do better then her, as can my 50 year old dad.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Got a chance to demonstrate an rds to a Para unit. They had a bit of problem zeroing the sight. Used only 10-20 rounds for familiarising themselves with the sight and were like "we can fire with better accuracy with iron sights, we don't need these." And these were not the words of the officer but a JCO.
Puri dunia pagal hai. We have a mentality problem.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Wtf. This is the joker that trained Indian sf ?
How did they get to train IA? I am reading that they have trained about 15,000 soldiers - this despite them having no prior military experience..

This sounds very sus lol. Did they get selected just because they compromised on no pay(which didn't matter at the end because they sell their courses to civilians from their clout, anyway)? L1 bidders are selected like that in India a lot of the times..

DumbPilot

Country flag
How did they get to train IA? I am reading that they have trained about 15,000 soldiers - this despite them having no prior military experience..

This sounds very sus lol. Did they get selected just because they compromised on no pay(which didn't matter at the end because they sell their courses to civilians from their clout, anyway)? L1 bidders are selected like that in India a lot of the times..
???????????
???????????

???????????

1695012125838.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles