Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

this Charging from the front is deep rooted in Indian military pride. You cannot change this mindset without a complete overhaul of the system.
He wasn’t charging into op. He instinctively knew to not go in till 1-2 terrorists were killed, but he didn’t follow SOP by clearing and securing the araa

Kumaoni

I forgot about the operation in which US helicopters crashed whole operation failed after that they change whole strategy they literally Learn from the failures
2011 ambush of helicopters, but keep in mind even they suffered repeated ambush of helicopters since 2001.

jai jaganath

Country flag
this Charging from the front is deep rooted in Indian military pride. You cannot change this mindset without a complete overhaul of the system.
He wasn't charging from the front mate
He went for inspection which could have been done when the soldiers collected their body as they do collect their supplies and arms and don't tell me he went to inspect the area even that could have been done latter
And I don't think any one would have ordered CO to personally go to encounter site before proper sanitization
They clearly broke all sops and their motive was clear
If I write further it would be not appropriate for their sacrifice

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Nsg marcos and even ghatak
Want to sniff some images and go into depression? In the image below it is mentioned as to why we were so fucked for two decades post 1990s era and early 2000s.

1694956309301.png

1694956408563.png

Enjoy the gore guys! Right hand side (bottom)

1694956484974.png

Let your eyes get fucked when you see the MARCOs, NSG, Special Group thingy. Right?

Articles