Indian Special Forces

airborneCommando

Country flag
Older mil spec skullcrusher

Neeche waale are garuds
Everyone's favourite SG !

Both are SFF
SFF with what's look like a Litton skullcrusher !!!

Top left is 9 para, they stopped using these from what ive been told. The guys i know use Helmet mounted TIs, dual monotube units with articulating mounts on helmets, weapon mounted TI, weapon mounted I² etc.

Overall sexy compilation, badhte chalo

abingdonboy

Country flag
Their SFs are getting picked off wholesale by Russian VDV and Marines at will, not to mention the alligators and artillery. The only reason why Ukraine hasn't crumbled like a house of cards is NATO emptying its own inventory and their continuous ISR support.

Please, just stop and stick to the topic of Indian SF, of which you do posses some actual knowledge. Like seriously, Russians employing human waves??!! Like what??!! Dude, the biggest reason they couldn't smash the Ukies within the first few months is due to the utter lack of infantry the BTGs were suffering from!! Human waves my ass, they barely had 150k soldiers against 5-600k Ukies!! They tried to compensate for it with artillery but failed and then had to resort to mobilization. At least do some research before flapping your traps so that you don't end up looking like a total jackass like this.
Russia failed to employ anything like modern combined arms warfare in the early days hence why their armoured units were chewed up and thrusts stunted. Armour without embedded infantry and no AD cover is combined arms warfare basics, only after heavy losses did Russia adapt, standard soviet era strategy.

a modern/western military of comparable size as Russia’s would’ve decapitated Ukraine in a few weeks

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Russia failed to employ anything like modern combined arms warfare in the early days hence why their armoured units were chewed up and thrusts stunted. Armour without embedded infantry and no AD cover is combined arms warfare basics, only after heavy losses did Russia adapt, standard soviet era strategy.

a modern/western military of comparable size as Russia’s would’ve decapitated Ukraine in a few weeks

this dude is like my brother by now, Nahi bhai UK aunga toh i need hospitality now.
What do you think.inspite of thier shortcomings i think russia are still goin to win.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Combat experience is what matters, the US know what works we dont and we are not savvy enough to learn.
That's the thing na, Chalta hei attitude. The US lost it's Helicopter in Desert One, so they set up a special operations aviation regiment. They lost a helicopter in Mogadishu, Somalia, 1993 so they said "one is none, two is one." always have a backup. In Op Neptune Spear, they knew it so they had two choppers where only one could bring in the entire team.
After battle assessment is so important. It's again making excuses doesn't work. In terms of equipment how much have we even done?

Blood+

Country flag
Russia failed to employ anything like modern combined arms warfare in the early days hence why their armoured units were chewed up and thrusts stunted.
That's because they didn't expect the Ukrainians to fight back at all due to faulty intel. The Ukrainian General staff were supposed to have been bought off, but either the corrupt Russian officials in charge ate up all the money or the Ukrainian Generals just took it and then decided to go back on their words.

As for combined arms, as I said before, the BTGs were severely lacking in terms of manpower, so those formations simply didn't have the resources to mount such operations, not because they had no idea how to conduct combined arms operations, as was erroneously propagated by the western MSMs and retired Generals alike.
Armour without embedded infantry and no AD cover is combined arms warfare basics, only after heavy losses did Russia adapt, standard soviet era strategy.
That's where I disagree. The Soviet doctrine of deep battle relied very heavily on the use of combined arms warfare!! Why do you think they built up such a vast and teeming mechanized infantry element within the Red Army?? As it appears, your 'knowledge' of Soviet tactics is basically nonexistent, therefore, I'd urge you to read up on it.
Not with what they had started the invasion with, they wouldn't!! Besides, when was the last time your NATO aka the cabal of US lackeys, ever fought a war of this scale and magnitude against a whole fucking continent that had united and was hell bent on fucking them over even at the cost of economic meltdown??!! The answer is NEVER.

During the opening days, the Russians had employed an estimated 120 odd BTGs, or roughly 120k men, at least 30% of whom would be rear echelon personnel, plus the DPR and LPR militiamen, which would provide a further 20–30k men combined!! How can you decapitate a nation such as Ukraine with a token force like that, which arguably had the second strongest standing army (in terms of raw firepower, not technology) in Europe at that time??!!

And besides, It was NATO's covert and overt intervention that saved the Ukies. Had the entire NATO not poured its support and practically emptied its own arsenal to rearm and refit the battered Ukrainians, they would have capitulated within a few months, even with all those handicaps the Russians had placed on themselves.

Last edited:

Blademaster

Lol. No.

Blood+

Country flag
Exactly my point....look at a lot of euro countries arming their sof units, many of them get better equipment than the US but still end up looking like NPCs once you have a closer look on the kits.
What stops us from bringing in some SFOD and 75th RR guys as instructors? I don't think the US government would have anything to object to, considering the whole China situation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles