Indian Special Forces

Blood+

Country flag
Watching YouTube video's won't change your basic thinking when you send 4 years learning a is apple that means a is apple don't think they even bother going to that side of YouTube to check what's wrong with the management cause they think there is nothing wrong in there approach
If that's the case then it'd take nothing short of a 1962 style humiliation to wake them up and smell the coffee. How the mighty have fallen.

Blood+

Country flag
Just watching youtube will lead to this, well actually we have already done this with our AKs.

View attachment 213600
I'm not saying to learn everything, including all the drills and such, from YouTube, but just to get a dose of reality, and get a feel for what's been going on outside the cozy little bubble they have created around them. Otherwise, we'll just keep producing the likes of Major Mineral Water.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
If that's the case then it'd take nothing short of a 1962 style humiliation to wake them up and smell the coffee. How the mighty have fallen.
With how major Jacob was talking about weapons we can see the level of knowledge is given to our most elite in army where they can't even talk about merits or demerits of weapons or what kinda weapons they should use in what op an ak is everything to them so idk how we are even planning to improve maybe we should start with admiting we have a big big problem

Blood+

Country flag
With how major Jacob was talking about weapons we can see the level of knowledge is given to our most elite in army where they can't even talk about merits or demerits of weapons or what kinda weapons they should use in what op an ak is everything to them so idk how we are even planning to improve maybe we should start with admiting we have a big big problem
That's precisely what's in order. But as long as our army academies keep producing the likes of Major Vivek 'mineral water' Jacob, that will never happen. There is just too much ego and hubris for them to admit their faults. And that's why outside observers/ advisors are needed in earnest—to show them where they are lacking. If complete and utter humiliation is what's required to break them out of their misplaced sense of superiority, then that's what the GoI should do.
At this point, it seems like someone from outside the Army is needed to drag them out of their complacency, even if kicking and screaming.

Kumaoni

Nah, I'm an atheist, remember?? Anyway, I speak the facts......just the facts and nothing else. I do not allow myself to be swayed by my emotions unlike you who screams and wails for no reason just like a lady on her periods.
I speak nothing but the facts too lmao, I have posted operations which were unheard off before.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
That's precisely what's in order. But as long as our army academies keep producing the likes of Major Vivek 'mineral water' Jacob, that will never happen. There is just too much ego and hubris for them to admit their faults. And that's why outside observers/ advisors are needed in earnest—to show them where they are lacking. If complete and utter humiliation is what's required to break them out of their misplaced sense of superiority, then that's what the GoI should do.
At this point, it seems like someone from outside the Army is needed to drag them out of their complacency, even if kicking and screaming.
Can't happen in India do you have any idea how many times I have been abused for pointing out lack of gear on yt and telegram we aren't ready to admit we even lack in gear

Blood+

Country flag
I speak nothing but the facts too lmao, I have posted operations which were unheard off before.
You sure do, not going to disagree with that. But you also have a penchant for going off on completely irrelevant tangents and occasional emotional outbursts.

Blood+

Country flag
Can't happen in India do you have any idea how many times I have been abused for pointing out lack of gear on yt and telegram we aren't ready to admit we even lack in gear
I know - the same thing happened to me when I defended Red Effect over his stance on the state of the Arjun MBTs in the comment section of one of his videos and even in this very forum as well.

Kumaoni

You sure do, not going to disagree with that. But you also have a penchant for going off on completely irrelevant tangents and occasional emotional outbursts.
Sir that’s reserved for Russia-Ukraine thread

jai jaganath

Country flag
True sir you are the pinnacle of knowledge I truly believe u will save india from China
Ahh
No one can save us from China if this attitude in officer class prevails and non officers thinking nothing more than equalization of pay scale

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I know - the same thing happened to me when I defended Red Effect over his stance on the state of the Arjun MBTs in the comment section of one of his videos and even in this very forum as well.
That's why I have stopped talking about these things outside of this forum

Kumaoni

People here don’t understand we lack in areas and are good in others.

I’d say we lack in: gear, tactical doctrine, standardization, PR, urban warfare (we lose many soldiers in clearing buildings, although NSG has a fine record here).
I’d say we are good in: Mountain warfare (among the best here), jungle warfare, tactical adjustment, ambush patrolling, and COIN in the jungles, and ofc guts

Our training could be better tho

Blood+

Country flag
I’d say we are good in: Mountain warfare (among the best here), jungle warfare, tactical adjustment, ambush patrolling, and COIN in the jungles, and ofc guts
Even that could be improved several folds if proper night fighting equipment and assorted training is implemented.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
People here don’t understand we lack in areas and are good in others.

I’d say we lack in: gear, tactical doctrine, standardization, PR, urban warfare (we lose many soldiers in clearing buildings, although NSG has a fine record here).

Our training could be better tho
And we first need to accept we are bad at those things we aren't ready for that

Global Defence

New threads

Articles