Indian Special Forces

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
NSG is a hostage rescue force. Their tactics will be geared towards saving lives. Little cross over for para sf. More value for police units
So FWS-I doesn't have utility for Para SF in certain situations? Once you can get used to it, can't it aid in quick acquisition of targets without exposing yourself? Should be equally important in CT ops in valley and urban terrain ops as well.

rkhanna

Country flag
So FWS-I doesn't have utility for Para SF in certain situations? Once you can get used to it, can't it aid in quick acquisition of targets without exposing yourself? Should be equally important in CT ops in valley and urban terrain ops as well.
No my point was that the NSG gaining the kit and developing tactics will have little use in cross polination. SF will develop their own tactics when they get their kit

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Bitch please, whether the Tavor was bought on choice or whether it was forced on the SF, it has been in use reliably in operation be at extreme altitudes or deep jungles and SF have put it good use, they are more than welcome to buy any weapon that fits their needs and survives the grueling bureaucratic weapon procurement process . You're dumbass running around thinking that the weapon makes the man, nah nigga. It's the other way around. The same so called elite forces just surrendered Afghan to rag tag numb nuts and ran with their tails between their legs.
What a stupid and shallow opinion.
By the way the Tavor cant hit a barn wall beyond 300meters πŸ˜‚.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Screenshot_20210907-173712.png

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES MAJOR JACOB LOOKS LIKE A JOHN WICK CHARACTER REAL LIFE EQUIVALENT WHO JUST LEVELED A CLUBHOUSE OF ITALIAN MAFIA WITH NOTHING BUT A GLOCK AND A BUTTER KNIFE

Dharmic_Crusader

Country flag
View attachment 109003

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES MAJOR JACOB LOOKS LIKE A JOHN WICK CHARACTER REAL LIFE EQUIVALENT WHO JUST LEVELED A CLUBHOUSE OF ITALIAN MAFIA WITH NOTHING BUT A GLOCK AND A BUTTER KNIFE

"I once saw him kill three men with a Bisleri Bottle...with a fucking bottle"
---Viggo Tarasov​

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
With an 18" barrel it could still outshoot any M-4/Ar-15 variant
Outshooting and hitting targets is different.this same channel has conducted this experiment with 10.5 inch SBR and it performed merely better than the tavor

Waanar

Country flag
COMTACS lagaane par bhi jo goli gaand mein gusega, vo nahi rukega...

The members of this forum and their obsession with COMTACS and crye precision camos.... Ughhhh
Sir, we sincerely believe deaf soldiers won't perform as good as the ones with normal hearing.

We may be wrong though.

It's not an obsession. It's a desparation seeing sub saharan troops with better equipment.

Gaand ka pata nahi, but good BPJ would definitely stop bullets to vital organs.
If you switch the crotch cover to the other side, it might just stop the goli from gaand mein ghusing.

Do we have those either?
No.

We have an army equipped worse than African troops right now.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Sir, we sincerely believe deaf soldiers won't perform as good as the ones with normal hearing.

We may be wrong though.

It's not an obsession. It's a desparation seeing sub saharan troops with better equipment.

If you switch the crotch cover to the other side, it might just stop the goli from gaand mein ghusing.

Do we have those either?
No.

Soldiers being deaf from what? Firing a rifle or an RL? If ever someone needs a troop level communication system, that is only Artillery.

In a typical mission would you rather have a full acoustic awareness of what is going around or would you like to only listen to radio chatter and other mumbled up voices?

See... You guys are being heavy on your empathy wishing for things that you don't know how they are used. We never had the concept of a section of troops where everyone is included in the radio chatter. It is generally the commander of the section who gets the orders and he passes it on to his troops. Most of our Operations for infantry are conducted as such the troops are in audio visual contact reliant on vocal communication and sign language.

I'm asking you this honestly, where do you envisage the usage of such COMTACS.

And again our EEPs are vaguely laid out and the usage of radio communication is not well defined. We have abridged forms of communication amongst the troops starting from the top level to the sepoy on battlefield.

Are they cost effective? Thousands of rupees a piece is too much for us to invest and maintain. Maintenance is a pain.

And my reply was about the OP talking sarcastically and relating things that are actually having no link between then. COMTACS lagaana aur goli lagna????

BPJs are life savers. We never had that concept as well. Reluctance of troops to wear heavy BPJs and non availability of quality material was the major cause. But things are improving these days at a rapid pace.

With this kind of outlook, I have no doubt that some one will be sad on this forum sooner because our troops don't have frag suits for every one in army like Zaslan.

Whining is different from wishing.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

We may be wrong though.

Do we have those either?
No.

Lol no, didn't expect this from you waanr ji .
Too much generlizaton , I see more regular troops wearing good helmets than before, plus bullet proof jacket situation is also improving.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

We may be wrong though.

Do we have those either?
No.

Are abhi ek ko maar ke bhagaya yaha se @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR ek aur naya aa gaya. #gucci gang.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles