Indian Special Forces

alex86neo

Country flag
Identity of as special force, strategic command personnel and airforce pilots should be secret

alex86neo

Country flag
Everybody knows him dude.and tell this to IAF who post the images of entire graduating officers
If that’s done by IAF than very bad. But I am bloody civilian so will keep my mouth shut next time onwards.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
X-posting.
Tonbo should do a JV with TASL (who had entered into a JV with Exelis of USA for manufacturing Gen III NVG). Tonbo has already demonstrated fusion technology similar to the new American ENVG-B and FWS-I sights, but Tonbo did it by combining normal optical sight with thermal. If they do it with Gen III and thermal, we'll have desi-ENVG-B and FWS-I.
^Remember this? I found something interesting:-
Tonbo FWS-I.png

Read that? It says NSG has already been supplied with the indigenous FWS-I and ENVG-B that Tonbo developed (although these have low-lux, not Image Intensifier tech). Look at the capability FWS-I provides:-
Also note that Tonbo is asking Army to buy pilot systems, but no interest so far. @abingdonboy is right. Para SF is not getting these advanced systems even though they are being made in the country and NSG is the first one to adopt them. Here NSG will again be first to create tactics and institutionalize FWS-I usage.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
X-posting.

^Remember this? I found something interesting:-
View attachment 108934

Read that? It says NSG has already been supplied with the indigenous FWS-I and ENVG-B that Tonbo developed (although these have low-lux, not Image Intensifier tech). Look at the capability FWS-I provides:-
Also note that Tonbo is asking Army to buy pilot systems, but no interest so far. @abingdonboy is right. Para SF is not getting these advanced systems even though they are being made in the country and NSG is the first one to adopt them.
TONBO ENVG
1631001853323.png

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Retraining the entire infantry who've either used AR 15 patterned rifles or Tavor patterned rifles to a modified AK pattern is going to be a pain in the ass and expensive
Partially Disagree with the training cost part as Aks and its variants are too easy to get trianed with, and are cost effective. But whether they like an Ak patterned weapon in 5.56 instead of an AR-15 variant is the real question. New age AR-15s are as reliable as Kalashnikovs plus they are much lighter,accurate,plus more ergonomic. Galil Ace is meant for those guys who still stick with 7.62x39.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles