Indian Special Forces

Fire and groove

Country flag
+ no need for sir

if out of nowhere these things pop up what’s more likely- that the continuous stream of sub par equipment/skills were aberrations of this one off incident posted by a company that has models in 90% of their posts were demonstrating their own equipment?
I highly doubt a model would be given access to a Sig-716, let alone one with a working holo-sight; be authorized to wear army fatigues (that's a big no in itself) and advertise it, and have access to an open range in India where he/she can take a rifle from the military's armory.

Fire and groove

Country flag
Why would one dox a model🤔
Does not seem right🙂.
Why do people dox anyone on the internet? I mean, even if you remove the "doxxing" aspect, you can be sure over-enthusiastic dumb-fucks would scour the internet in search of him and pester the poor chap on his "c-clamp" and whether he's in the service.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
That's some sikh shooting skills. Many new things to see, Israeli operative traning NSG (?). Maybe it's the part of modernization of NSG after 26/11

It is not NSG. After 26/11 Mumbai police set-up Force one SWAT units. They got their initial training from Israeli experts. Before that, Punjab Police SOG also used Isareli experts to train.

abingdonboy

Country flag

NSG still provides permanent security to CMs?
Nothing to do with CM or not. Based on threat perception

I think when Modi became PM NSG protectee list was ~20 and now it’s 11-13, after Yogi no one has been given NSG protection and that’s the official policy now (all VIP protection will be done by CRPF/CISF) so slowly NSG are being removed from the job but given that the protectees they cover are amongst the highest risk they can’t just hand over all cover overnight although I think CRPF/CISF’s respective PSD are up to the job now but it’s probably just a question of resources- Z+ is a VERY manpower intensive category so CRPF/CISF are still scaling up to take care of all the relevant individuals

likely in 5 years there will be no NSG units charged with VIP protection.

Gessler

Country flag
Apparently, Israel will be retiring Tavors from IDF infantry units, and will be replacing them with, hold you breath....

...the AR-15 (IWI ARAD).

I'll wait for more details but as per this source, Tavors will be relegated to reserve units.

Meanwhile, Bullpup fanboyzz:

"But muh Ijrailis use dem so de must be gooood" :troll:

@Immanuel

EDITED to replace M4 with ARAD specifically.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Apparently, Israel will be retiring Tavors from IDF infantry units, and will be replacing them with, hold you breath....

...the M4.

I'll wait for more details but as per this source, Tavors will be relegated to reserve units.

@Immanuel
They’re replacing it with the Israeli made M4s, the IWI Arad, the latest Agilite video also said that this week that their X-95s will be replaced by IWI Arad.

Immanuel

Country flag

...the AR-15 (IWI ARAD).

@Immanuel

EDITED to replace M4 with ARAD specifically.
Nigga please, they are retiring it because 10 rifles failed during Training. More M-4s failed in real combat 🤣 Indian SF used it for many years and had been used in countless operations, it's good enough. Is it the best rifle ever made? no but it'll do the job. More are being ordered by the way. Like I give two flying shits what you feel darling.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Nigga please, they are retiring it because 10 rifles failed during Training. More M-4s failed in real combat 🤣 Indian SF used it for many years and had been used in countless operations, it's good enough. Is it the best rifle ever made? no but it'll do the job. More are being ordered by the way. Like I give two flying shits what you feel darling.
Every other capable SF unit in the world uses an AR type platform but they must be doing it wrong because Indian SFs totally selected the Tavor on merit

It seems when there’s a choice between tavors and M4 SF operators in India even pick the M4

Stop selling your ‘Indian forces know best’ nonsense, no one is buying it anymore

Articles