Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
99% sure this isn’t an active duty individual. Regardless of the c clamp he has a battle belt which isn’t Used in any unit as far as I know

probably a model for armesan
“Model” having SiG-716 and BEL Holographic sight? Cool.
Battlebelt is something a soldier can buy off himself, else he wouldn’t had blurred his face.

abingdonboy

Country flag
“Model” having SiG-716 and BEL Holographic sight? Cool.
Battlebelt is something a soldier can buy off himself, else he wouldn’t had blurred his face.
He probably has connections with some army folks and visits bases regularly because of the nature of his work. Can even call it a demonstration so he posed with on of the unit’s weapons. No big deal

Like I said,99% certain

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He probably has connections with some army folks and visits bases regularly because of the nature of his work. Can even call it a demonstration so he posed with on of the unit’s weapons. No big deal

Like I said,99% certain
Bhai personally khareda hoga aur use kar raha hoga kya malum,
Par I am sure no battalion would ever have

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

Like I said,99% certain
I think you’re wrong in this case mate, quite a few officers buy this stuff using their own funds
99% sure this isn’t an active duty individual. Regardless of the c clamp he has a battle belt which isn’t Used in any unit as far as I know
To further prove my point here are pictures of soldiers using Armasens battle belt

Chakraborty

Country flag

But sir if It was simply a model why would they blurr the face?
Models do not need their identity to be protected.
Besides blurring the face of a model actually ruins it.
So not company would do that while advertising.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
View attachment 107582
Instead of going for addon knee pads which may loosen down, such pants with integrated knee pads would be much wiser and cost effective plus more modular
They definitely cost more than what our forces use in general. And I didn't get you on the wise and modular part? How are they modular?

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Dunno about USSOCOM but yes, German police and CTSFO (UK) are definitely using the rattler.

I haven't seen too many pics of any of USA's Military affiliated SOF with those.
Geiselle uppers (10.5 inch and 16 inch barrels iirc) are in vogue right now.
USA has found it's footing in the AR platform. Will require something truly revolutionary for them to desist from using that.

Spot on about the MRAD though. It's tailor made for USSF and really really nitpicks the finer details for operational requirements. Stuff like brass not flying out when ejecting to keep a low profile after shooting because fast movers catch the eye.
Insane attention to details.
Here's a good breakdown-

Alas, it remains a dream though. For a SOF with a higher command which doesn't have an understanding of the importance of a definite, competitive sniper school, such a thing may seem little more than a gimmick.
Thanks for the vid . The J-SOC have more freedom compared to other counterparts in SOCOM . Plus they might've ordered a few but only 2 pics are available in public domain , they seem to be sporting almost nothing on it maybe just a reflex sight .
By the way any news on the SSS series lapua 338 or their on project norma lmg . And any news on which 338. Sniper we've selected for future requirements .
Our team scored less in sniper frontier and the porks are dancing meanwhile they scored 9th polar star and we 5th , so development of sniper schools or marksmanship training institutions are an important part

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Thanks for the vid . The J-SOC have more freedom compared to other counterparts in SOCOM . Plus they might've ordered a few but only 2 pics are available in public domain , they seem to be sporting almost nothing on it maybe just a reflex sight .
By the way any news on the SSS series lapua 338 or their on project norma lmg . And any news on which 338. Sniper we've selected for future requirements .
Our team scored less in sniper frontier and the porks are dancing meanwhile they scored 9th polar star and we 5th , so development of sniper schools or marksmanship training institutions are an important part
Who won the sniper frontier?

abingdonboy

Country flag
But sir if It was simply a model why would they blurr the face?
Models do not need their identity to be protected.
Besides blurring the face of a model actually ruins it.
So not company would do that while advertising.
+ no need for sir
Doubt he'd be given access to the armory, or be allowed to wear fatigues.
if out of nowhere these things pop up what’s more likely- that the continuous stream of sub par equipment/skills were aberrations of this one off incident posted by a company that has models in 90% of their posts were demonstrating their own equipment?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles