Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
The odds against which CAPF and army fights are incomparable too.. Especially the strength, morale and training of enemy also the terrain. Nowdays CAPF too are trained very well but the support elements they get are minimal.
Exactly. I’m not saying what the military faces is a small threat but CAPFs have to go dozens of KMs into territory where there is no support on roads laced with IEDs with minimal hope of relief if things go wrong. The LWE are able to amass forces that simply has never been seen in J&K/NE. Some attacks involve 100s of commies, a fidyeean attack is at most 12-15 guys?

also if a soldier is hit in the valley they have an almost 100% chance of reaching a world class trauma centre within the golden hour either by road or typically by dedicated MEDVAC helos.In some cases CAPFs have to stretcher walk their guys out for hours to a cleared HLZ

Apples and oranges but I always feel like the CAPFs don’t get the kudos they deserve, the anti-LWE Ops are some crazy stuff that you almost never hear about

abingdonboy

Country flag
Pardon me, I got irritated so I got a little hasty with my posts.

Though there's another hole in his lies. He claims Para SF was in Australia in 2017.

This picture was on the internet by 2015-
View attachment 155669

Again, my bad.
I get pissed when I see such dishonesty.
Seriously the aholes (yes specifically that mountain rats guy who has blocked me because I refuse to go along with his ‘trust me bro’ posts) polluting the conversation about Indian SFs with this nonsense are such grifters. They are ironically also the most sensitive to criticisms and demands for proof.

at this point extraordinary claims (that PARA SF have anything better than Somali militiamen) requires extraordinary evidence ( from credible official sources) that we can verify with our own eyes.

That every single instance of PARA SF+ world class equipment gets debunked should tell the reality if you’re paying attention

rkhanna

Country flag
Seriously the aholes (yes specifically that mountain rats guy who has blocked me because I refuse to go along with his ‘trust me bro’ posts) polluting the conversation about Indian SFs with this nonsense are such grifters. They are ironically also the most sensitive to criticisms and demands for proof.

at this point extraordinary claims (that PARA SF have anything better than Somali militiamen) requires extraordinary evidence ( from credible official sources) that we can verify with our own eyes.

That every single instance of PARA SF+ world class equipment gets debunked should tell the reality if you’re paying attention
And not to mention that building their 'street cred' because their father's are military is as good as stolen valor

EternalNxg

Country flag

That elite predators is an even bigger Chuthmarika

Global Defence

New threads

Articles